Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't put my finger on what's happening with her teeth. Are they moving outward? Also she posted about the pain then posted a photo of her squatting legs a kimbo. It's all sorts of BS going on here. She's a loon. And are we all going to be surprised when the baby is early?? omg - please give birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just watched some of her older stuff in their first and second apartments, and just as she found out she was pregnant with focks; a few things I would like to note:
If Sarah had stayed that person and not evolved into this insufferable influencer (not that she wasn’t an influencer then but obviously all she does now is anything for a pay day)
- Fox would never have been named Fox it would have been something simple and sweet like Cooper or Oliver or something along those lines
- Sarah and Kurt would still have some sort of chemistry and (?love) between them
- Fox wouldn’t be this demon spawn child that he is, due to being a product of his environment thanks to Sarah’s social and personality regression
- she would actually be likeable
- she would still be someone that people could relate to and want to watch (minus the ED issues)
- she’d still have a PERSONALITY and actually be FUN
- Sunee wouldn’t exist and we’d all be grateful

Obviously back then she still had issues with ED; unhealthy gym/food relationship but man she was so much better to watch and like back then; and I can’t really pinpoint where it all went wrong, because there are so many little contributors. What do you guys think?
Sorry for the long and messy post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t really relate because Im someone who has never liked her and has always seen through the bs. I dont know if Im the only one here that wasnt once a stan?
But I remember watching a couple of her vlogs years ago and just seeing her being fake af straight away. I found her super annoying and performative from the get go. I have always been baffled that people want to follow her and copy her. And blows my mind that she has gotten away with what she has done time after time.
i think thats why Ive hate watched because its super interesting to me trying to figure out what people see in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t really relate because Im someone who has never liked her and has always seen through the bs. I dont know if Im the only one here that wasnt once a stan?
But I remember watching a couple of her vlogs years ago and just seeing her being fake af straight away. I found her super annoying and performative from the get go. I have always been baffled that people want to follow her and copy her. And blows my mind that she has gotten away with what she has done time after time.
i think thats why Ive hate watched because its super interesting to me trying to figure out what people see in her.
I wouldn't say I was ever a stan, but I enjoyed watching her when she first started her channel. To be fair though, I was even deeper into my eating disorder at the time and she was so good at masking her disordered eating. as something balanced and healthy that she felt like a breath of fresh air. At the time, most health and wellness youtubers on the platform were either Gymshark/Cellucor sponsors doing IIFYM or were raw 'til 4 vegans. Sarah actually felt refreshing.

Going back now, I find it impossible to watch even her oldest content. She makes so many claims with no research and so obviously has a warped relationship with food and her body. But I do think that there's something to be said about how much more innocent her content felt back then - the issues were less glaring. I can see how so many people with food and body image issues latched onto her. Especially since she was a thin and "healthy" girl with PCOS - a condition that causes issues with weight gain so many. i think a lot of people looked at her and thought, "oh, there's hope."

At the time, she also wasn't making money off of her claims, so it felt less malicious. Even if I can't tolerate her old content now, I can feel sympathy for her and relate to her denial and issues in a way that I no longer can.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't say I was ever a stan, but I enjoyed watching her when she first started her channel. To be fair though, I was even deeper into my eating disorder at the time and she was so good at masking her disordered eating. as something balanced and healthy that she felt like a breath of fresh air. At the time, most health and wellness youtubers on the platform were either Gymshark/Cellucor sponsors doing IIFYM or were raw 'til 4 vegans. Sarah actually felt refreshing.

Going back now, I find it impossible to watch even her oldest content. She makes so many claims with no research and so obviously has a warped relationship with food and her body. But I do think that there's something to be said about how much more innocent her content felt back then - the issues were less glaring. I can see how so many people with food and body image issues latched onto her. Especially since she was a thin and "healthy" girl with PCOS - a condition that causes issues with weight gain so many. i think a lot of people looked at her and thought, "oh, there's hope."

At the time, she also wasn't making money off of her claims, so it felt less malicious. Even if I can't tolerate her old content now, I can feel sympathy for her and relate to her denial and issues in a way that I no longer can.
Thanks for explaining a bit. I can see now how some would look up to her. I have never suffered with a ED or pcos. So Im on the outside looking in. I suppose thats what she was trying to do? Come across as a wellness expert 😂 to young girls to start exploiting her position in time.
I think sarahs personality always grated on me. She’s always been annoying to me and that energizer bunny trait seemed so fake.

Reactions: 8
She really can't keep up with her own bs. She said she wouldn't be wearing fake nails for the hospital, cos she wanted to be all natural and here she comes, ready for the labour with a fresh manicure.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I screen shotted this trying to get the weird way she plays with her hair but lucked out on the facial.

But the way she like presses her fingers together icks me soooo much. But also sis who wanted to take of her nails a month ago to not have them to give birth has a new set of claws lol righto Sarah.

Screenshot_20220215-095756_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wonder what happened to her hairdresser “friend” Georgia from Edwards and Co 🤔
All of a sudden Lily from Lily and Co is the bestest ever.

Did Edwards and Co stop giving you free/highly discounted services Sarah?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She really can't keep up with her own bs. She said she wouldn't be wearing fake nails for the hospital, cos she wanted to be all natural and here she comes, ready for the labour with a fresh manicure.
what does it look so much like bang n body or whatever its called? like the product packaging looks SO SIMILAR

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I think that’s what it is, the innocence and the ‘young girl in her 20s’ allure. That and of course she wasn’t making money of every word out of her mouth

Reactions: 7

Was she the same person who did Sarah’s hair when the unvaxxed still had restrictions with going to hair salons? Maybe that’s why? I could imagine Scuz trying to get Edwards and Co to do a sneaky and let her in and when they said no she decided to change?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This girl is nuts! She has no freakin' clue! Marketing her 'nuu' range, which "heroes Australian native products"...and she's going to use French music for the campaign...wtf! She could have done a collab with some Aboriginal artists, for the art work on her products, for the music for the campaign, for the models...but no, Miss Ham Belly needs to go all 'Ooo La La' on us and go French themed! She's a fuckwit, truly!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I screen shotted this trying to get the weird way she plays with her hair but lucked out on the facial.

But the way she like presses her fingers together icks me soooo much. But also sis who wanted to take of her nails a month ago to not have them to give birth has a new set of claws lol righto Sarah.

View attachment 1063145
duck her hair is so unhealthy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Edward probably realised she has zero hair to work with

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolutely NO reason why her hambelly needs to be in the product shoot for skincare products that arent only exclusivelyfor pregnant mums.
She doesn't have a single creative bone in her body or she might have been able to think beyond positioning herself front and centre of everything she does. So sick and tired of their excessively glossy/perfect looking ads that are just beige/grey/sandy pictures and videos set to moody music. (This time with a burnt XL belly and totally misplaced FRENCH music thrown in for good measure.) SO BORING.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Latest stories she says “Let’s eat wraps - ham wraps!” Safe to say she reads about herself on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.