Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After reading here I checked Sarah's page and she clearly reads here talking about how good her nipples are at feeding šŸ™„ I also had a look at the climbing wall. What responsible parent does that? How can they stop him from climbing it as soon as he wakes up? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø some people shouldn't shouldn't parents.

Reactions: 20
Apricot tittiesā€¦. I canā€™t.
Also is it just me or is she getting much more brazen about addressing things we talk about here on Tattle? Like not even half a day goes by and she just coincidentally talks about the same thing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what a sad life
Can someone tell me how this top is "low key ruined" from her excessive colostrum leaking "ALL DAY"?? I can't see a single mark!
Also, a couple of interesting comments on her latest post...first one where Sezzzie is once again proclaiming the healing miracles of pregnancy - now it's even causing her gluten allergies to disappear!
Second one, from a fellow C3hme member...it looks like Sezzzie and Kurtzy haven't been going to church on a Sunday. Of course, religion is only important when it suits your narrative, hey?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Spiraling Sarah doing what
Apricot tittiesā€¦. I canā€™t.
Also is it just me or is she getting much more brazen about addressing things we talk about here on Tattle? Like not even half a day goes by and she just coincidentally talks about the same thing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what a sad life
"Do the job" haha well considering the baby has not yet come, we shall see about that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hmm šŸ¤”Her last photoshoot before she had Fox was for Mazda. Her last big photo shoot before this baby is..some random brand, her own brand? I can't even think of the name off the top of my head. She's not pulling in big name brands these days.
I feel like WF, Tropeaka, Body Bloom and the body butter stuff is all she has. She's still selling her own products with people but apart from Tropeaka (and her single ad for GHD) she's not really getting any big companies investing in her... They've obviously realised she puts zero effort into her ads and is going downhill followers-wise

Raspberry nipples.... Apricot titties... She's got a whole fruit salad inside that terribly fitting bikini top šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 51
As a tired and burnt out front line workerā€¦ seeing Sarahā€™s whinge to her million followers about minor inconveniences and how ā€œbusyā€ she is while effortlessly raking in the money is beyond annoying šŸ˜µ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Farrrrk you can really see her ribs in her latest stories about (you guessed it) how low the ham belly is, even without her lifting up her arms. Poor Mocha is going to suffer from IUGR.
Im blocked can you send a pic in?

Reactions: 2
Oh, oh, oh, oh...we have an iteration.
APRICOT TITTIES, with RASPBERRY NIPS of steel.
Its a whole tropical fest in that little bratop.

STOP bleeping JUSTIFYING YOUR ED, YOU NUMBNUT.

rELaxAtiOn rOuTinE to help my body uNWinD and rELeasE for laBoUr.

LOL this chic. It's going to be hilarious when she's begging for an epidural in a few weeks.
WTF is this insane little bubble she lives in where she is in denial about HER OWN reality. She has her own first delivery to go by and yet she's going on and on about magnesium baths. duck ME. People like her are an insult on science and medicine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Also, Iā€™ve mentioned this before but now Iā€™m curious (bare with me on this long winded question). During my intake forms for (multiple) IBCLCs, one of the questions is how have your breasts changed in pregnancy - gone up a cup size, areola darkening, etc. as they say these are signs of what youā€™re breast should do in order to breastfeed well / have good milk supply. I know not everyone chooses to breastfeed and/cannot and thatā€™s okay, but Iā€™m curious for those who did not have any changes in their breast during pregnancy and were successful in BF?

Sarah has said she has no boobs this time around, and itā€™s clear she very much is flat chested and her breasts have no grown a cup size as they recommend they should. So Iā€™m wondering if the queen of breastfeeding with nips of steal, if she even will be able to since sheā€™s clearly undernourished. Calories upon calories is what your body needs to have a good milk supply.
I noticed no change in size/shape/color during pregnancy or after and breastfed for over a year. Like you said, I think itā€™s how you feed your body, rather than how your body physically manifests itself at the time. And stress doesnā€™t help at all either, which I expect was her problem last time and is looking like it may be part of a problem this time as wellā€¦

Reactions: 6
If I was up at 4am with my child who won't sleep being sleep deprived I think I'd murder my husband if he said 'calm down guys, let's spray some magnesium and get some sage" šŸ˜‚

Also
I miss her cashew back šŸ˜„
View attachment 1063570
This picture is a lot different to her bump pic she showed in her stories today where I could see literally every rib!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh, oh, oh, oh...we have an iteration.
APRICOT TITTIES, with RASPBERRY NIPS of steel.
Its a whole tropical fest in that little bratop.

STOP bleeping JUSTIFYING YOUR ED, YOU NUMBNUT.

rELaxAtiOn rOuTinE to help my body uNWinD and rELeasE for laBoUr.

LOL this chic. It's going to be hilarious when she's begging for an epidural in a few weeks.
WTF is this insane little bubble she lives in where she is in denial about HER OWN reality. She has her own first delivery to go by and yet she's going on and on about magnesium baths. duck ME. People like her are an insult on science and medicine.
Just have a wank Sarah and calm the duck down

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This by far the least problematic thing but good lord the essential oils in the bath made me internally scream. Oil and water do not mix. Do not put essential oils into your bath water

Reactions: 22
She said she picked the music for this campaign first thingā€¦ but wouldnā€™t she have already known the name and ingredients for this line months ago? Sheā€™s playing this off like a quirky thing but itā€™s actually showing how absolutely terrible she is at marketing. Her comment about Kurt normally picking music as the last step in producing a campaign was so low-key dismissive, and devalued his experience/expertise by chalking it up to ā€œcreative differences.ā€ Picking a song and letting it guide every other part of the campaign vs. doing it Kurtā€™s way is a creative difference. Picking a song just because and not giving a tit how it impacts the feel and messaging is amateur.

Their habit of shooting campaigns right before release has always baffled me. Especially since the final product never really gets circulated. What would she have done if she had gone early or something unfortunate happened late in the pregnancy? La Bang isnā€™t some internationally known brand but itā€™s still pretty damn big and I doubt they can just hold up production or not release a product because their influencer ā€œmuseā€ didnā€™t get the agreed upon marketing materials finished. Would they just roll out the product without her?

Reactions: 21
Sarah just a couple of things you ungrateful POS:

-some families cannot afford mattresses and share, stop complaining about Foxā€™s mattress during a pandemic. It has been 2 years and you still donā€™t understand delays?

-youā€™re starving yourself and your baby. Itā€™s visible. Guess what your body is going to shut down after you have this baby and you wont be the ripped glowing hot milf, you will be facing the results of an ED.

-you have fake ass companies lmao you donā€™t do tit and itā€™s laughable that you think you actually are a ā€œboss/ceoā€. If you had a work a real day in your life you would have a melt down.

- you promoted an ebook to encourage EDs. Miss boss CEO take accountability. Youā€™re thick in the head.

- donā€™t blame your 3 year old son because heā€™s not sleeping because itā€™s pretty clear you put him on that path aka not going to bed until 10PM, letting him take a 2 hour nap until 5PM. How about you grow up?

- Iā€™ve never seen someone complain so much, how terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh my god. I read here before I watched her stories this morning and I still wasnā€™t prepared for how MEAN she was about fox. I canā€™t believe she thought that was a good idea to story that.
The anger was palpable. And for them to get mad at fox for something thatā€™s out of his control. For something thatā€™s due to their lack of parenting? It makes it even worse.

poor fox.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This by far the least problematic thing but good lord the essential oils in the bath made me internally scream. Oil and water do not mix. Do not put essential oils into your bath water
Is this just because they just float on the surface right?
my midwife told me postpartum to use tea tree oil in the bath to help things heal but she recommended mixing the oil in a small amount of milk first to help it actually mix into the water

Reactions: 6
Something I'm only just noticing about her body in this pregnancy compared to her last is that she seemingly hasn't gained any weight in her upper body at all.

She was obviously VERY self-conscious about her arms after she had Fox and has said time and time again that she only really gains weight in her arms and legs. However, this time her face and upper body look shriveled. It really is concerning. I can't fault her for being triggered by pregnancy, I can't imagine being able to cope with that as someone with an untreated or regulated eating disorder. However, I'm so tired of watching her make reckless choices not only with her own health, but with her family's as well.

It's crazy what the body can survive when you have youth on your side. She is beyond lucky that she has yet to face any real consequences for years of restricting, over-exercising (with terrible form), and causing herself unnecessary stress so she can brag about how busy she is. It WILL catch up with her in her 30's. She isn't magical or God's favorite. She's a normal human with a normal body that will give out in some way eventually.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I feel so bad for šŸ¦Š right now. I can not get over her saying he needed to "grow up" in her stories about his sleeping issues. She just sounded mean and not at all like the natural born mother empath she thinks she is. The poor child is verbalizing to his parents that he not feeling secure and safe and she responds with flexing her arms? Just a quick google search will show what he is feeling is normal and there a few things they can do to help make him more comfortable. But I guess if it's not about her, then there's no reason to give a tit. I hope all her followers see the real Sarah is someone that blames a child for her crappy choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There's definite irony in Sarah being frustrated in her toddlah not being able to use reasoning (my parents are near therefore I'm safe), when most of her logic/reasoning doesn't extend beyond that of a 15 year old

Pretty sure she needs more magnesium and the spraying/absorbing from a swim/splashing on her vag isn't enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
okay before I just laughed a bit at her hair but itā€™s completely messed up now. She is not healthy. Also when I read what you all write and point out about her malnutrition, Iā€™m not sure if you see it through an ED lens. The ED mind loves the ribs and gaunt look. The ED mind doesnā€™t want to be full and healthy. Comparison to corpse-like characters are compliments and anyways ā€œeveryone is just jealousā€. At least that has been my experience and the experience I saw of others online and through books when I went through my eating disorder.

I canā€™t believe how she talks about šŸ¦Š. Like itā€™s his fault. What a narcissist. She triggers me so much because she reminds me of my own mother. Like as if he is purposely trying to inconvenience her. She pretends itā€™s in a cute banter way, but itā€™s not. And mixing up your son and husband? No wonder her Valentineā€™s Day video looked like a video you make for your friend on their birthday but I feel like friends have more chemistry.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.