Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comparing her around the same time as the last pregnancy she is definitely more “skinny” than fit. She had that classic “fit” bump (sorry not trying to be offensive to anyone but that bump that looks tight and ab like?). Now she’s just ribs and a big, low belly

34 weeks or so with Fox
B1626BB7-83A9-4EA5-A252-02283B72EE28.png

77AD0F99-54D5-4AA6-8061-C08BAD6408C8.png
85B8CF47-E4E0-4BA1-8DDD-83C71A55C393.png

Second pregnancy at 37 weeks
9BEFCF24-AE09-4FB9-A4CE-E69FD38DDB21.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Like others I too thought If they’re putting a mattress on the floor for fox to sleep on, why can’t they just put it upstairs in his room for him to sleep on the floor? He still sleeping on the floor either way, at least this way he is getting used to his room before the baby arrives.

Also looking at Sarah today she just reminds me so much of Britney Spears when she was in the conservatorship. The only difference is Britney Spears was Forced to do things or take things that deteriorated the body. But Sarah has literally done this to herself and poor Brittneys over here been forced to take drugs that she doesn’t even need that in the Longrun have done a lot of mental and physical damage.

Reactions: 18
A few things:

i have ZERO sympathy for her regarding Foxs sleep issues, because they CHOSE to immediately try for a second child after the wedding when they obviously can’t even handle Fox and his sleep issues properly.
The kid is obviously under stress/suffering from some emotional issues, and she’s really out here acting like Fox should just suck it up.
This is not how children work Miss ImANaturalBornMum, you should know that.

also is this girl really out here with her surprised pikachu face that the bed/matress has a delay? is she living in the same world as us, because most things are delivered late nowadays due to covid and all it’s consequences like shortages/logistic issues etc.??

lastly, her choosing „fReNcH vIbE“ music instead of something that honors Australia’s origins (fitting for the plants in her skincare) is at this point just … laughable. Especially remembering that her new range also features a gua sha (asian origin). She’s legit dumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What an ungrateful POS. Some women would love to be pregnant with their second child, with a loving brother/husband, not having to work, beautiful albeit beige, home. Those ribs are shocking. The way she talks about FOXXX sounds like she doesn't even like him. So uncaring, unnurturing, unloving. It's not funny. She seems to have huge mobility considering the pain she claims to be in. What breed of children are these influenzers creating. And that cyst on Durks neck - :sick: Put the cot mattress in his room at least! that would be a good start - heaven forbid it ruins the aesthetic of your bedroom!!! I can't believe she said that!!!!
I felt genuinely shocked when she said grow up with that hateful face. Who talks about their not even 3 year old child on social media or at any time like that??? Just when I think I couldnt dislike her more, she moves the goal posts. There is plenty more in sarah, the poor excuse for a mother to hate.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This girl is obsessed with going into labour early. She’s basically manifesting it.. also she says the baby has “dropped” or is “lower” every fuckin day. At this point I’m expecting to see his head poking out of her vagina by tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Comparing her around the same time as the last pregnancy she is definitely more “skinny” than fit. She had that classic “fit” bump (sorry not trying to be offensive to anyone but that bump that looks tight and ab like?). Now she’s just ribs and a big, low belly

34 weeks or so with Fox
View attachment 1063400
View attachment 1063399View attachment 1063402

Second pregnancy at 37 weeks
View attachment 1063401
I was just thinking about how vastly different her two pregnancies have been on her body physically. I know we've all debunked her constant whinging about how much bigger she feels. She sin't that much bigger. But the rest of her has gotten progressively shriveled over the weeks. I think with Fox because it was the first time and she had no idea what to expect she went with it. We know how much she struggled with her post partum body. Lets not be fooled by all that "love my body" and "have so much more respect fpor it since giving birth" spiel. This time around she's "taken control" aka let her ED flare up like never before because its all she can control while her bellow grows outside of her control. The rest of her looks seriously unwell. I hope this baby is alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm a bit late to realise this I know, but I thought the drum kit and climbing wall were in a play room for Fox upstairs!?
That's his bedroom!??! A three year old full of energy/ in sleep regression/ desperately looking for attention and proper nurturing affection from his mum/ getting night time tremors....THAT'S HIS BEDROOM! On a different level of the house? with a drum kit and a climbing wall.
They're insane. They're clueless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I know there’s been talk about her getting Botox during pregnancy - and I am NOT shaming wrinkles - but she’s got major creasing going on as it’s clear she’s aging, not like a fine wine.

Also, I’ve mentioned this before but now I’m curious (bare with me on this long winded question). During my intake forms for (multiple) IBCLCs, one of the questions is how have your breasts changed in pregnancy - gone up a cup size, areola darkening, etc. as they say these are signs of what you’re breast should do in order to breastfeed well / have good milk supply. I know not everyone chooses to breastfeed and/cannot and that’s okay, but I’m curious for those who did not have any changes in their breast during pregnancy and were successful in BF?

Sarah has said she has no boobs this time around, and it’s clear she very much is flat chested and her breasts have no grown a cup size as they recommend they should. So I’m wondering if the queen of breastfeeding with nips of steal, if she even will be able to since she’s clearly undernourished. Calories upon calories is what your body needs to have a good milk supply.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
She seriously looks two decades older than she is. I keep thinking she’s at least in her mid to late 30s and when I see these photos I think even older.

Also, why does she get so much mileage out of that awful, ill fitting top. The top on its own I think is quite cute, but she is just too flat chested and it gapes from her body.

Reactions: 22
Let’s not forget that Fox stopped growing after about 36weeks and her placenta actually partially calcified so her first pregnancy was not heathy and she definitely still had issues with her ED that got worse during pregnancy. I feel so bad for her poor baby that already has a high chance of having a disability but to then also have a mum who is prioritising her looks over his health.

She is OBSESSED with going early as she doesn’t want her belly to get any bigger and her chance of getting a stretch mark increase. A recent vlog Kurt pointed out what he thought was like sand or something on her belly and she interrupted him and said it could be a stretch mark. I don’t even think it was but she has clearly been thinking about them a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't understand how people can watch her stories and like her?

She's so bitchy. Especially towards her not-even-3 year old. Honestly, she says herself that she cares more about the aesthetics of her bedroom than the mental wellbeing of her child. What a horrible woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Sorry if someone has already posted something similar to this (I’m actually like 90% sure they have but I can’t find it) but…

I keep finding myself tempted to watch Sarah’s old vlogs (but I could never because I can’t stand her knowing what she’s like), but I used to LOVE her vlogs, like around the time her and Kurt first moved in and she was going out and doing heaps of stuff, I found her so motivating. (I know now she was still a twit then but didn’t know at the time)

Long story short, does anyone have any suggestions for YouTubers who post similar content to what Sarah used to post (she’s so boring now). I know there’s lots of fitness YouTubers but I liked that Sarah also had a mix (like her going to the beach, farmers markets ect), I just found them so motivating

Would love to hear anyones recommendations ❤
I’m not sure how similar to Sarah they are but I like Conagh Kathleen, Georgia Richards, and Sophie Jayne Miller. They’re not mums but Aussie fitness/lifestyle vloggers. They’re young though, all under 30.

The flowers themselves and the arrangement is absolutely stunning. I find it freaking ridiculous that her valentines flowers are the same colour as the decor in her bland house. How about you inject some of your personality when choosing them Kurt.
Bold of you to assume Kurt chose them.

She looks so gaunt. It makes her teeth look even more YUGE. Is it true that she's not even 30 years old yet?

View attachment 1063318 View attachment 1063320 View attachment 1063321

View attachment 1063322 View attachment 1063323
It freaks me out how much she looks like Ashy Bines lol

It’s not “baby brain” Sarah, it’s “chronically starving your brain of nutrients” 😑

How evil does it make me to admit im LOVING how the sleep situation is getting worse. I feel like Fox knows hes about to be kicked out so hes doubling down, or knuckling down as Sarah calls it, to not just stay in the room, but GET IN THEIR BED.
💃💃💃
Looks like the bed might arrive, but the mattres wont for another 3 weeks, which aligns perfectly with her due date.
Im living for this clusterfuck of a parenting mess.
My concern is and only will be Fox and his well being because even though I think tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber deserve a hard time, they will probably take it out on him in some way 😔

This absolute witch of a mother telling her 3 year old to "grow up" over his sleeping issues.
View attachment 1063327

He knows the baby is coming soon and he knows he is getting booted upstairs because they keep telling him he is moving.

She moved all his stuff upstairs weeks ago for a vlog, before the bed is even here. As someone said she should have purchased an inexpensive one to get him settled if there was such a delay. There are beds for kids being sold and bought on fb market place daily. They could have purchased one and sold it on later.

The fact that she is so delusional and is blaming her 3 year old son for this is insane!!!! He has been in their room for over a year!!! What lazy crappy parents are they to do this then shift the blame once the little boy starts to try and cling on.

He isn't lying about being scared, he knows he is about to be booted upstairs and is trying to convince them they him stay.
This is so sad for Fox and makes me so angry.
Doesn’t he have a cot? Couldn’t it have been converted to a toddler bed? Baby would have a cradle or bassinet at first anyway.

It irritates me too! Hence my profile pic 😂

View attachment 1063371View attachment 1063372

exactly what I thought! And noticed! And yes she’s not even 30, she’s 30 in August.

View attachment 1063374
Christ. This is really concerning and has to be triggering for her followers who have eating disorders. I don’t know a lot about it but Sarah seems very aware of her behaviour and like her content is deliberately “pro” her disordered eating and thinking.

I’m getting so many erectile dysfunction ads on tattle now because it’s also abbreviated “ED” 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
1) the NERVE of this bish to complain about how Fox’s bed makes her room messy??? Always has to victimise herself even when her son has been scarred from habits she herself has created

2) Did anyone else think this sounded like her just wanting companies to see her story and send her a mattress? Knowing her she probs hasn’t even ordered one, and only just looked recently, realised The Sez doesn’t get superior shipping in everything and has realised she’s screwed herself over

Reactions: 24
If I was up at 4am with my child who won't sleep being sleep deprived I think I'd murder my husband if he said 'calm down guys, let's spray some magnesium and get some sage" 😂

Also
I miss her cashew back 😥
Screenshot_20220215-092405_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her ribs are so concerning. She does not look well at all. I really hope that baby is getting enough from her cause she's looks like she's really restricting her diet. She probably thinks she looks good and doesn't care.
Her and Kurt have zero chemistry together, they never touch each other, kiss, hug or even say I love you on camera. They give off weird brother sister room mate vibes.

Reactions: 31
Hey sezzy. After your most recent post - you very clearly read here. What about your EBOOK sissy?? Care to mention?? A bit of accountability perhaps?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hmm 🤔Her last photoshoot before she had Fox was for Mazda. Her last big photo shoot before this baby is..some random brand, her own brand? I can't even think of the name off the top of my head. She's not pulling in big name brands these days.

Reactions: 22
Sorry if someone has already posted something similar to this (I’m actually like 90% sure they have but I can’t find it) but…

I keep finding myself tempted to watch Sarah’s old vlogs (but I could never because I can’t stand her knowing what she’s like), but I used to LOVE her vlogs, like around the time her and Kurt first moved in and she was going out and doing heaps of stuff, I found her so motivating. (I know now she was still a twit then but didn’t know at the time)

Long story short, does anyone have any suggestions for YouTubers who post similar content to what Sarah used to post (she’s so boring now). I know there’s lots of fitness YouTubers but I liked that Sarah also had a mix (like her going to the beach, farmers markets ect), I just found them so motivating

Would love to hear anyones recommendations ❤
I'd highly recommend Conagh Kathleen! her vlogs are so easy to watch and she's a genuinely lovely person (with a super cute dog). She's also a fitness influencer who actually exercises effectively and looks strong, which is motivating.

Also, she's not so much a 'fitness influencer' but I love Susie Todd. she promotes such a healthy and loving relationship with her body and food and her videos always leave me in a good mood. her channel and insta feel like a safe place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.