Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fox turns 3 years old soon… yet he’s still in nappies, often walks around with a dummy in his mouth and drinks milk from a bottle.
I understand each child develops at different rates but it’s starting to look like Sarah and Kurt are just being lazy at this point.
Fox is either with his parents or grandmother… there should be no excuses. It’s only going to be more hectic when they add a second kid into the mix. Sarah preaches that it’s been her calling in life to be a mother, well put some effort in mate.
It's definitely them being lazy, they were trying to train him last like April? Did it for a week then got bored and gave up. He seemed to be doing reasonably alright at it too except for pooping on the deck but they put the toilet outside 🤦‍♀️

Also she said 'so Tuesday is a work day' which confirms the boss babe doesn't work everyday. Tell me again how you work so hard sis. Most people do 9-5, 5 days a week or worse!

Also also... I don't think people are going to enjoy her exclusively doing Baby vlogs. People got bored when she did a few at the start of her pregnancy and I don't think anyones that invested in seeing her pack a hospital bag 😬 hopefully she loses subscribers

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah knows more about pregnancy than a maternity nurse! Her tone is so passive aggressive… she could have prefaced it with “my sister who is a midwife has told me…” or something like that. It’s so condescending.
To be fair Sarah is actually right.
Pumping can bring on labour so it’s generally not recommended until you’re closer to full term. I wasn’t allowed to until 38 weeks with my last baby, and even then I had to squeeze it out and not use a pump at all.

Reactions: 17
While poorly organizing the boys‘ closets she says she would have loved to be an organizer if she weren‘t a youtuber…
Had to really laugh out loud there! She is SO unbelievably unorganized with her HunDrEdS of businesses and her house always looks like such a mess 🤨 But guess that‘s her theme in life anyways: make a career of anything regardless of your talent and competence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's definitely them being lazy, they were trying to train him last like April? Did it for a week then got bored and gave up. He seemed to be doing reasonably alright at it too except for pooping on the deck but they put the toilet outside 🤦‍♀️

Also she said 'so Tuesday is a work day' which confirms the boss babe doesn't work everyday. Tell me again how you work so hard sis. Most people do 9-5, 5 days a week or worse!

Also also... I don't think people are going to enjoy her exclusively doing Baby vlogs. People got bored when she did a few at the start of her pregnancy and I don't think anyones that invested in seeing her pack a hospital bag 😬 hopefully she loses subscribers

Yeah, definitely lazy. I have twin 18 month olds. My daughter already lets me know when she’s wet or pooped, though I won’t try for potty training until a little after their 2nd birthday (son is behind in communication, he’s going to be my tough one). I know pacis are controversial for some, but we cut them as soon as the bottles went at 9 months (they use cups with straws and now open cups occasionally). She just didn’t want to deal with the transition behavior as he lost comfort items, and is caving to what Fox wants to avoid tantrums. She should be holding healthy boundaries as the parent, but I don’t think that’s a common theme in her life.

Reactions: 25
I’m a page behind so sorry if it’s already mentioned but in Scuz’ Latest vlog she showed a shopping bag of Bonds clothing, so to the person asking where her grey crop top was, can confirm it was Bonds haha she took the tag off it and tossed it aside in the vlog
THANK YOU GF! 🥰

Reactions: 4
Might just be me cause I don't really like avos but this sounds like a disgusting combination
SmartSelect_20220118-123345_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Kurt sharing the post about IVF treatments being paused in Victoria (hope I got that right). It’s sad. Does he not realise that their stupid anti vax lifestyle can contribute to the problem. These guys do nothing to stop the spread.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
At this point of knowing Sezza's level of ignorance, I actually think she doesn't know that there are different languages in Europe. She probably thinks Europe is a country.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Kurt sharing the post about IVF treatments being paused in Victoria (hope I got that right). It’s sad. Does he not realise that their stupid anti vax lifestyle can contribute to the problem. These guys do nothing to stop the spread.
The stories beforehand of the speaker tho, he is SO bad at advertising a product. Not convincing at all! Also who wants a big fucken speaker with lights? “You can put some mood lighting on” hahaha ok? “Massive beast of a thing” not really a selling point.
The laugh as well. Surprised LG use him as an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here's a rundown of the vlog.

Vlog starts the day after she was up all night with those false labour contractions. Apparently she Instastoried because she was lonely. Just gonna say it again, I don't believe Kurt was there. I can't imagine a scenario where I wouldn't have woken my husband if I was going through that and feeling lonely and vulnerable.

Talks about how she had the same a month ago where she went to hospital. "They weren't just Braxton Hicks they were really consistent. And they monitored me and were like yeah this is really weird." Said the nurses didn't know why it was happening. Is this chick for real?

"I have a different level of pain now."

SpIcY nIpPlEs

Mumdrenaline

Due date is 8th March but she thinks she'll give birth on the 3rd March.

Says Kurt thinks he's three because he likes to buy matching clothes for him and Fox. Asks Fox how old dad is and he says "six". Sez agrees.

Tells Fox he's not gonna need his pullups soon because he'll do his poops in the potty. Thought Fox only wore nappies during naps? (we knew this was a lie because we've seen him wearing them outside of nap times)

"These shorts are the only thing that fit me in my whole wardrobe."

"Broke" her toe from kicking the gutter on the way to the beach. Proceeds to mock Americans in a dodgy American accent because they call it a curb, instead. Should've worn some shoes, babe.

She even dresses Fox in oversized clothes.

He's so looooooooooow.

Pregnancy doesn't feel real and she can't imagine having a newborn. Panic intensifies.
SD-vlog-18012022.jpg

Spends two days vlogging herself putting the newborn stuff into the nursery, including folding up and organising his clothes into drawers. Then days later decides to wash the whole lot. Why wouldn't you wash everything and then put them away?

Ends vlog by saying she'll update on Fox's room. It's still not done.

Attached some funny screenshots. New profile pic anyone?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
duck right off Kurt don’t blame Daniel Andrews for issuing a code brown for the health care system. Blame the bloody FG mostly Scomo who keeps mishandling this pandemic. And Kurt as an anti vaxxer should be really quite about the whole thing. He would overload the healthcare system unnecessarily if he gets covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Here's a rundown of the vlog.

Vlog starts the day after she was up all night with those false labour contractions. Apparently she Instastoried because she was lonely. Just gonna say it again, I don't believe Kurt was there. I can't imagine a scenario where I wouldn't have woken my husband if I was going through that and feeling lonely and vulnerable.

Talks about how she had the same a month ago where she went to hospital. "They weren't just Braxton Hicks they were really consistent. And they monitored me and were like yeah this is really weird." Said the nurses didn't know why it was happening. Is this chick for real?

SpIcY nIpPlEs

Mumdrenaline

Due date is 8th March but she thinks she'll give birth on the 3rd March.

Says Kurt thinks he's three because he likes to buy matching clothes for him and Fox. Asks Fox how old dad is and he says "six". Sez agrees.

Tells Fox he's not gonna need his pullups soon because he'll do his poops in the potty. Thought Fox only wore nappies during naps? (we knew this was a lie because we've seen him wearing them outside of nap times)

"These shorts are the only thing that fit me in my whole wardrobe."

"Broke" her toe from kicking the gutter on the way to the beach. Proceeds to mock Americans in a dodgy American accent because they call it a curb, instead. Should've worn some shoes, babe.

She even dresses Fox in oversized clothes.

He's so looooooooooow.

Pregnancy doesn't feel real and she can't imagine having a newborn. Panic intensifies.
View attachment 997256

Spends two days vlogging herself putting the newborn stuff into the nursery, including folding up and organising his clothes into drawers. Then days later decides to wash the whole lot. Why wouldn't you wash everything and then put them away?

Ends vlog by saying she'll update on Fox's room. It's still not done.

Attached some funny screenshots. New profile pic anyone?
Thank YOU for this. Im going back to not even hate watching her, so this is so appreciated.
Her vlogs are getting more and more boring. I could swear on her stories today she said it was a vlog of her "flipping the boys' rooms" and it seems like all she did was fill some drawwrs with (unwashed) clothes? She's fckd in the head if this is what she calls a productive busy MuMm dAy.

And as for the rest, I'm worried for her, I really am. And for that poor child. And Fox.
The whole scenario, and her dramatics and hystrionics around it is worrisome. I am beginning to believe she hypes herself into this story about wanting to be a mum because it's an image she likes. Its a picture. A projection. A pretty frame in her imagination.

All I'll say is this: This is what happens when you procreate for cOntEnT.

But guess that‘s her theme in life anyways: make a career of anything regardless of your talent and competence
Does something once: MONETIZE it! "Content" it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
While poorly organizing the boys‘ closets she says she would have loved to be an organizer if she weren‘t a youtuber…
Had to really laugh out loud there! She is SO unbelievably unorganized with her HunDrEdS of businesses and her house always looks like such a mess 🤨 But guess that‘s her theme in life anyways: make a career of anything regardless of your talent and competence
I don't think she realizes that organization is more about functionality than it is about making your space *aesthetic*.

I have to wonder what she's going to do when she is forced to realize that having a baby isn't just having a baby and living your #milflife . Babies turn into toddlers which turn into kids and teens and adults. The way she acts, making her entire image being a #bossmum isn't something that lasts. Children often need more emotional support as they age, not less. They'll have real thoughts and feelings and problems and issues and none of those will be cute and aesthetic, they'll be real. You can't just slap an insta filter on real life and call it a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It
At this point of knowing Sezza's level of ignorance, I actually think she doesn't know that there are different languages in Europe. She probably thinks Europe is a country.
It's like when Americans say 'ive always wanted to go to Europe". Like do you mean like Santorini or Liverpool... Cause they're drastically different places 😂
Why can't she just say 'in England you'd call it this".

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The last bits of the vlog were filmed TODAY. Just fyi. Lots of well planned, thought out effort in her vlogs there.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SpIcY nIpPlEs

~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE that we're all here to notice her lies, she's such a compulsive liar it's ridiculous. And WTF are spicy nipples??

Plus she'll argue pull-ups and nappies are the same if someone calls her out/she reads here, but they're the same. Either way he's not potty trained...

Reactions: 25
Sarah knows more about pregnancy than a maternity nurse! Her tone is so passive aggressive… she could have prefaced it with “my sister who is a midwife has told me…” or something like that. It’s so condescending.
I don’t understand why she even replied to this. She avoids comments all of the time, why didn’t she just let the commenters discuss it? Why reply to this one? So weird. I always find it strange when she only replies to comments where she can be passive-aggressive. I swear she has more comments like that than positive ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And WTF are spicy nipples??
This was her explaining what leaking nipples feels like. She also read a text from her sister, who's a midwife if you didn't know, and aparently Em thought it was super weird and didn't know why it was happening.

Everything Sez is experiencing right now is completely normal yet she's determined to say it's not normal, that she's super unique and the only woman on the planet to go through this, so much so that even medical professionals are baffled. Like witch please. Girl is delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
This might be persnickety af but I find it odd that in aaaaaall her belly rubbing/holding stories/posts not once has it been related to the babies movements? Only about her feeling big, her in pain, her her her. Idk if it's reaching, but out of all the unnecessary rubbing/touching you'd think she'd reference it at least once
I actually was thinking the same thing... like most mums on insta will film the baby moving around. I believe she even did that with fox.
Once again and I have said it from THE VERY BEGINNING - there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this bub apart from the fact that he is been born in to an absolute tit show and will forever look back and be in disbelief that his mum him appear that he had a disability for likes and views. And he will hate that when he figures it out.

Another note - with regards to the ED book... its not even solely that she had marketed it completely incorrect and targets the vulnerable. It's that she is still pushing programs with ZERO qualifications. Which makes it so much worse. And she will go on to try and sell pregnancy and post pregnant workouts again with zero qualifications.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.