Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have run to tattle to say that Sarah's family and friends really must just tolerate her because in her vlog, she says she woke up at 1:00am feeling lonely but instastorying made her feel connected. I would be miserable if I felt that social media was the only way to make connections. Now she's a medical miracle too because the doctors don't know what's happening with her even though she was saying it was false/fake labour. It's pretty sad how Fox ignores her when she talks and he was literally hiding behind his hand when she came into his room. It seems like Fox is also on board with Sezzy pushing the baby out early or is that just her wishful thinking 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My gosh she is looking stiff, plumped up and fillered up. Someone, somewhere is doing

Screenshot_20220119-122401_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Sarah knows more about pregnancy than a maternity nurse! Her tone is so passive aggressive… she could have prefaced it with “my sister who is a midwife has told me…” or something like that. It’s so condescending.
Okay I'm still catching up, but this infuriates me. You cannot cause preterm labor by doing this in a low risk pregnancy. My OB specifically emphasized that, and there is a lot of scientific literature on this topic.

Edit: "this" meaning the false information Scuz commented in the screenshot

Reactions: 11
And profiting from it! That’s the key part. I love making all different cuisines too, but when you start selling recipes that’s where lines get crossed.
In my view the appropriation isn’t the making of the dish itself, it’s butchering the dish until it’s no longer what the original dish was. Like what actually makes the dish shown in the photo Korean? When she could very easily call it a stir fry Or Korean inspired perhaps. Personally I think embracing other countrys food is a great way to learn about their culture, but i don’t think Sarah has ever been in Korea to be able to provide others with a recipe that emulates a Korean palate. It is more likely to be incredibly westernised.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My gosh she is looking stiff, plumped up and fillered up. Someone, somewhere is doing

View attachment 998628
This is not the tired, haggard, gaunt face we normally see. I love filters. It is so depressing that moment before the filter kicks in and you get a glimpse of the unfiltered image. For me, anyway. Haha.

• Haha
Dear god she is so boring that her toddlah falling asleep at lunch nap time in the car on the way to IKEA provides content for multiple stories AND a grid post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
How is it that Daily Mail publish the most mundane articles about Sez when she is "hitting back to critics" or was "told" to terminate her pregnancy but in light of one of her most significant scandals, they are silent...

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Ugh cut the kids hair for Christ sake. Each to their own but goddess me it's a birds nest

Reactions: 31
i feel like creating an instagram called tattlequestions and have people submit questions to me about influencers lol. how to direct people to tattle101

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
How is it that Daily Mail publish the most mundane articles about Sez when she is "hitting back to critics" or was "told" to terminate her pregnancy but in light of one of her most significant scandals, they are silent...
I think mundane was the wrong word. There is nothing mundane about it but everything they have published has been in favour of her. Including when Salty's Day was closed down.

OK OK OK - I contacted spotify this morning and asked for advice on how we go about really voicing out concerns with their absolute tit show of a podcast - both the healthcode and the healthcode daily.
They told me to submit an idea and just have everyone like the idea on spotify.
If you all go to community.spotify.com and then in the ideas section search for 'the healthcode' my submission will be there. LIKE it or even submit your own and have people like yours.
He didn't sound super positive on what the outcome would be but said if it gets enough likes and traction then spotify will look in to it xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Baby name guess - Micah Koa Tilse
(Koa is a biblical name meaning brave, bold, fearless, or warrior.)

Reactions: 12
Baby name guess - Micah Koa Tilse
(Koa is a biblical name meaning brave, bold, fearless, or warrior.)
It would also have the same amount of letters as Fox’s full name which I think is something they’d do
Fox Ocean Tilse - 13
Micah Koa Tilse - 13

can she please get his hair out of his face? I love the curls too but that must be frustrating!
Yeah I’ve got a little one a few months older than fox has amazing curls and we’ve let it grow but he asks for it to be tired back when he’s in the bath or eating or in the hot car or just whenever it’s in his eyes. Surely fox would be just as irritated as his curls are falling and it would be so bloody annoying

I kind of wish she’d go early just so this pregnancy would stop already 😅

Reactions: 12
In my view the appropriation isn’t the making of the dish itself, it’s butchering the dish until it’s no longer what the original dish was. Like what actually makes the dish shown in the photo Korean? When she could very easily call it a stir fry Or Korean inspired perhaps. Personally I think embracing other countrys food is a great way to learn about their culture, but i don’t think Sarah has ever been in Korea to be able to provide others with a recipe that emulates a Korean palate. It is more likely to be incredibly westernised.
I just think that dry af noodle dish is an utter insult to Koreans. Wheres the sauce? They wouldnt be insulted, they’d feel pity. Who in their tight mind would want to cough down that dry, tasteless meal?

Reactions: 10
T
I’ve seen a few people say things along these lines and respectfully disagree… I think Sunnee is a scam generally.. but I’ve come up with my own (delicious if I say so myself) thai curry recipe and shared it with friends. I’m an Irish woman.. and I don’t see anything wrong with that tbh.. I don’t think making dishes from other cultures is cultural appropriation. I’d never think twice about a person in another country making a traditional Irish dish.
This was actually a big thing in 2020 as a chef released a cookbook and was called out for cultural appropriation. It's not about making another cultures dish as someone else has already said it's the butchering and "westernising" a dish from another culture and profiting off it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.