Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @wowzers101 for the thread title! It got the most likes by far. I made a slight amendment and added in the word ebook so people searching for her new ebook might find this thread easier. Hope that was ok.

Runners up were:
Sarah’s Day #44 Drum kit full sized, Kurt is “surprised”, #spon boat for the fam, it’s all for the gram - by @Cookie626
Sarah's Day #44 Toxic new ebook release, sugar mumma needs a cease and desist - by @emememily

The previous thread saw boring Christmas content from the Sez, extravagant purchases that were actually #spons, numerous parties with her covid denying friends and family and the release of her 3rd ebook, Sweat it Limitless.

It's the ebook scandal we're continuing on with in this thread because, as usual, the Sez couldn't release a product without controversy and we refuse to let it get swept under the rug, no matter how hard she's trying.

For any new people checking in after searching for Sez's new ebook, or because you've been blocked after posting your concerns about that Reel, here's the Wiki entry:

The ebook and the advertisement of it is problematic for a number of reasons. One, it was released on Jan 1st, promoting toxic diet culture. Two, Sarah has no qualifications in health and fitness. Three, Sarah had been working with a Personal Trainer for at least 6 months to prepare for the Fitness Retreat and her wedding, which she is failing to declare. Her PT even took the credit for Sarah's peach butt on her wedding day. Sarah hasn't mentioned or credited her PT at all. Four, the text in the Reel itself is targeting people with an unhealthy mindset to food and exercise. While Sarah goes on to say she no longer has this mindset, found balance and listens to her body, this is a voice over with no text/subtitles. Despite everything she says in the Reel the caption for the post reads "In 8 weeks you’ll have 8 weeks of excuses or 8 weeks of sweat & progress!!" This is a contradictory and potentially harmful message. Are you listening to you body by not working out for one day or are you making excuses? This ebook is also supposed to be the hardest and most intense of the three programs, which, considering Sarah lost her period while making the first "beginner" ebook, is alarming.

Initial criticism on Sarah's IG was deleted so people went to places like Facebook and Reddit to discuss it. Sarah left one negative post up, which she had replied to. Three days later it has almost 900 likes (now 1500+ likes). Since then other platforms are starting to speak up and directly call Sarah out. [IG 1, 2, 3] [YT video]. The Outspoken Podcast is planning to talk about this in an upcoming episode. Despite growing criticism Sarah is yet to address the situation.

To no one's surprise Sarah hasn't acknowledged the drama at all, except to mass delete all the comments calling her out. Since she posted that Reel on Jan 1st she hasn't mentioned the ebook once, not even to thank people for purchasing it or to ask how they're getting on with the program. Nothing. Her silence is deafening.

Tomorrow the Outspoken Podcast should be releasing an episode discussing this drama so let's see what they have to say. Hopefully they won't hold back and call Sarah out like other platforms have done so far.

If you haven't already check out this video. It explains exactly what's wrong with Sarah's ebook and the message behind it. Mia is an eating disorder recovery coach and an ambassador for The Butterfly Foundation, an Aussie charity for people struggling with EDs.

Happy New Year Tattlers! New year, new thread, new scandals!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Great recap! You’ve done a really good job of clearly summarising the controversy and providing resources for anyone who wants more info. Hoping more people find this thread and see Sarah for the problematic asshole she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Fox dancing to ACDC is the cutest thing. She knows how to distract from her BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Perfect recap! It's great to see all the negative comments on her post and that it's being picked up by other influencers.

Even the Reddit which usually has some stans backing her up seems to be pretty negative these days

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im still shook that 7 days after the launch of her ED limitless... she hasn't mentioned it once. Like absolutely nothing.
I beg you all to please not spend any time guessing the name of her nuuborn and just keep to ripping shreds off her and her actions.
Her family should also be ashamed for not holding her accountable for any of it, including the sleep tit with fucks.
I can't wait for her whole life to fall apart in a mere few months. And the only person she can blame is herself. Coz of her priorities and how wrong they were. A happy well rounded child should have been no. 1. But no.. the sez only ever thinks about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Of topic, but her bestie Tanika posted a 2021 highlight reel where she includes one second of Fox dancing. (And not her bestie's wedding).
They don't even like each others posts. There must have happened something to end up with Tanika completely out of Sezza's life. I would love her to join tattle. But she probably can't. If she spoke, The SEZ would ruin her life.

Reactions: 49
Of topic, but her bestie Tanika posted a 2021 highlight reel where she includes one second of Fox dancing. (And not her bestie's wedding).
They don't even like each others posts. There must have happened something to end up with Tanika completely out of Sezza's life. I would love her to join tattle. But she probably can't. If she spoke, The SEZ would ruin her life.
Love that she’ll forever be in her wedding photos HAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My personal theory is Tanika got vaxxed and they fell out. She also made a post about struggling with mental health during lockdown and we all know how dismissive Sarah is when it comes to that stuff. She's the kind to tell people to go do a Sezzy Circuit, run a hot bath or just ✨be positive✨. No wonder Tanika left. I hope she ran like the wind and never looks back. Just a shame she's probably signed an NDA cos I'd love for her to share that tea!

Reactions: 43
I hate that Tanika’s been silenced by Scuz and can’t share her story without facing repercussions, but I do hope she’s found her way here. I kind of love the idea of her quietly reading these threads and feeling validated by everyone calling out Summy for her bullshit

Also TY @MilkAndTwoSugars for the new DP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Having worked for a small business where the CEO cannot possibly let go and micromanages every single thing done, as well is a tight ass who is unwilling to hire more staff/properly pay -- my guess is Tanika was doing 500 different jobs for each of Sarah's "companies" and was completely underpaid and overwhelmed. Sarah has a very small staff..... and they all work for KJ Tilse media, as well as for Sunee, as well as for The Healthcode, as well as etc. it's absolutely ridiculous to think that one small team can work on dozens of projects - all with different "brands" associated and thus competing and conflicting content, branding, and vibe. She also cannot possibly let the reins go and so I can 100% picture her putting so much tit on Tanika's plate just to then chastise her for not doing it EXACTLY the way sezzy would. She is so out of her depth when it comes to "running companies" but starting with different teams for different brands would be a baseline start? It's not as if they are all running Sarah's Day YouTube and Sarahs Day IG - they are also creating all the healthcode content as well as working for independent companies that hire KJ Tilse media.

I wouldn't be surprised if her downfall ends up because she keeps expanding without putting up the money to hire some people that know what they're doing. She is adding a Women's Health brand to her plate now? She's fucked if she thinks she will go two days without promoting some bullshit claims/ED crap again. It will be fun to see how bad she is as being a boss babe milf mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The outspoken podcast is out for anyone who wants to listen. I just listened and I was glad they didn’t try to defend her like I’ve heard they have in the past, but I feel like more could’ve been said? It’s the first time I’ve listened to them so I dunno what it’s normally like but i feel like they could’ve gone into it more. Glad it’s getting more coverage though and people are being made aware of how awful that reel was even a week later.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The outspoken podcast is out for anyone who wants to listen. I just listened and I was glad they didn’t try to defend her like I’ve heard they have in the past, but I feel like more could’ve been said? It’s the first time I’ve listened to them so I dunno what it’s normally like but i feel like they could’ve gone into it more. Glad it’s getting more coverage though and people are being made aware of how awful that reel was even a week later.
I’ve listened to them for a while. I feel like they are slowly seeing the light. They used to defend her quite a bit when they spoke about her. That seems to be dwindling lately!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve listened to them for a while. I feel like they are slowly seeing the light. They used to defend her quite a bit when they spoke about her. That seems to be dwindling lately!
Surely theyve got to be a bit salty from that time Kurt told them off on his stories? I can't remember what it was for? Maybe something to do with the wedding? But he was very condescending and rude especially as they hadn't actually done anything wrong and were either being positive about them or support them 😂

Reactions: 34
Surely theyve got to be a bit salty from that time Kurt told them off on his stories? I can't remember what it was for? Maybe something to do with the wedding? But he was very condescending and rude especially as they hadn't actually done anything wrong and were either being positive about them or support them 😂
Oh yes I remember that!

Reactions: 4
It is still so absolutely sickening to me that she has
1. Deleted all comments raising there concerns and calling her out about the ebook.
2. Not even addressed it, highlighted that it wasn't her 'intention' and agreed that it is wrong.
3. NOT DELETED IT. Why hasn't she deleted and replaced the advertisement?
She has done none of these things because she genuinely does not give a duck about her followers. And/or loving the fact that its creating her engagement and bringing people to that video, so people may buy it. Just like she did with that braids cultural appropriation ad.

Also I agree with the comments regarding all this talk about the babies name. I do not actually care in the slighest about what it could be. Don't want to moderate anything at all but just want to point out this is exactly what she would want - distraction and focus placed back onto Fox and her unborn baby.

I saw a comment somewhere saying "I want to unfollow her, but don't want to miss out on Fox". How absolutley messed up is that, Sarah has successfully exploited her own son in order to manipulate people to continue following her/her brand. We know she is thinking "it will be ok, once my unborn baby is born, people will forget".

Imagine as a mother using your children as a PR strategy. Sarah, you're a terrible person on every level.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This is what the podcast looks like for anyone looking for it.
Skip to 3.20 to hear it. It ends at 16.07.

I’ve been kind of critical of the Outspoken girls before but this felt very well done. They bring up Mia’s video, and a lot of points we have made.
2A238BD6-C2A6-4806-8B1B-F158D9627DBA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’d like to know why the outspoken girls (and I know they read here) did not bring up or discuss the fact that Sarah has no formal education or qualifications or registration with any relevant board or body to do with exercise prescription or programming and/or nutrition or dietetics (human nutrition and it’s impact on health).

This is an important detail to share because it is at the core of everything she sells and shows her followers (along with her disordered eating and exercising).

Having a body that looks a certain way doesn’t automatically grant you the right or ability to market what you do to others.

The Instagram fitness influencer with zero qualifications selling diet or fitness programs thing needs to end.
You wouldn’t go to a surgeon who has absolutely no education or qualifications and let them cut you open. You wouldn’t get on a plane with someone who doesn’t have their pilots license and let them fly the plane.

I know many people don’t think there’s much to being a personal trainer or fitness instructor, but even at the basic certificate level education there’s quite a lot you need to know about how the body works. At the BARE MINIMUM I would expect someone selling me an exercise program to have a cert IV in fitness.
And I can absolutely guarantee you that Kurt with his “PT qualifications” has little to do with Sarah’s programs.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I saw a comment somewhere saying "I want to unfollow her, but don't want to miss out on Fox". How absolutley messed up is that, Sarah has successfully exploited her own son in order to manipulate people to continue following her/her brand. We know she is thinking "it will be ok, once my unborn baby is born, people will forget".

Imagine as a mother using your children as a PR strategy. Sarah, you're a terrible person on every level.
The older he gets the more he will lose his cuteness imo. Toddlers and babies are adorable as they learn and grow, people are much less entertained by other people's 6yos, especially when he can avoid be on camera better (like when he ran off the other day in the garden). So she'll either lose the Fox fans or will resort to exploiting her new baby despite saying 'she wants to keep his life more private"

Reactions: 33
Sadly, I have not seen the controversial reel as I am blocked. But it sounds deplorable, I really hope she is getting this messaging from somewhere and trying to figure out the best way to address it rather than just sitting on her hands.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.