Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she doesn’t wear shoes when she’s walking outside but she does wear them all throughout her house? Ew

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Here's a rundown of the vlog.

Vlog starts the day after she was up all night with those false labour contractions. Apparently she Instastoried because she was lonely. Just gonna say it again, I don't believe Kurt was there. I can't imagine a scenario where I wouldn't have woken my husband if I was going through that and feeling lonely and vulnerable.

Talks about how she had the same a month ago where she went to hospital. "They weren't just Braxton Hicks they were really consistent. And they monitored me and were like yeah this is really weird." Said the nurses didn't know why it was happening. Is this chick for real?

"I have a different level of pain now."

SpIcY nIpPlEs

Mumdrenaline

Due date is 8th March but she thinks she'll give birth on the 3rd March.

Says Kurt thinks he's three because he likes to buy matching clothes for him and Fox. Asks Fox how old dad is and he says "six". Sez agrees.

Tells Fox he's not gonna need his pullups soon because he'll do his poops in the potty. Thought Fox only wore nappies during naps? (we knew this was a lie because we've seen him wearing them outside of nap times)

"These shorts are the only thing that fit me in my whole wardrobe."

"Broke" her toe from kicking the gutter on the way to the beach. Proceeds to mock Americans in a dodgy American accent because they call it a curb, instead. Should've worn some shoes, babe.

She even dresses Fox in oversized clothes.

He's so looooooooooow.

Pregnancy doesn't feel real and she can't imagine having a newborn. Panic intensifies.
View attachment 997256

Spends two days vlogging herself putting the newborn stuff into the nursery, including folding up and organising his clothes into drawers. Then days later decides to wash the whole lot. Why wouldn't you wash everything and then put them away?

Ends vlog by saying she'll update on Fox's room. It's still not done.

Attached some funny screenshots. New profile pic anyone?
Long time lurker, first time poster.

This vlog made me figure out why she‘s so obsessed with having the baby at 39+2 weeks. As mentioned above, it‘s the 3rd of March or 3.3.22 (or 3/3/22…I‘m sorry, I don‘t know how it‘s written in Australia). The Sez pretending „that she doesn‘t know why she thinks she will deliver on that day“ is utter bullshit. It‘s obvious that even the birthday of her son needs to be „aesthetic“.

Two things more that I found really problematic about this vlog:
1. She showed Fox how to put a nappy on a teddy bear so that he can put nappies on his brother. This might be cute in a normal family but considering how maternal she presented herself, I wouldn‘t be surprised if she acutally wasn‘t joking and secretly hopes that he will really change his brother‘s nappies.
2. Her saying that they dress Fox in oversized clothes and that „he‘s smoll for his age“.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
In my field, I have worked with young girls usually 11-16 years old that have experienced difficult home lives, and the one thing that was a common aspiration for them was becoming moms. They would talk a lot about having that unconditional love and how they would dress/treat the baby. It was always about them tho, the baby loving them, how they would feel as mothers, how they saw their lives. They were not emotionally mature enough to understand what being a mother meant, which was completely understandable given their ages and own parental experiences. Sarah reminds me so much of those girls. She seems to only focus on how the baby and 🦊 impact her and her needs. She does't seem to understand they are developing thoughts, emotions and a sense of themselves and a lot of that will not be ideal to Sarah's curated image. I feel like she views pregnancy like she does exercise. She doesn't like exercise but she likes the end product. She is having another child, but it doesn't seem like she enjoys being pregnant. She likes the idea of being a mother and what that image carries for her. I don't know if it's not having control over her body and what pregnancy does to it. She sounds traumatized after having her first, so with this pregnancy she's doing everything in her power to hold onto control. What should feel like one of the happiest times in her life, just comes off as sad. Sorry for the long rant

• Heart
Reactions: 49
They were not emotionally mature enough to understand what being a mother meant, which was completely understandable given their ages and own parental experiences. Sarah reminds me so much of those girls. She seems to only focus on how the baby and 🦊 impact her and her needs.
This is soooooo spot on. I haven’t been able to put my finger on it but that’s exactly it, it’s performative and related to how she feels and sees herself. Can you imagine her with a teenager?

The cultural appropriation of her Sunnee recipes is mind blowing, the fact that she, a privileged white woman, is just out here hacking traditional recipes as and PROFITING from it is like 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Who would ever want advice on “party vibes” 🤢 from this bible-thumping, pathetic brohole bitchbaby?
Unless it’s a Hillsong party

464524E4-CEDD-467E-85A5-17EA16E63BBC.png

This cringey ad was literally like listening to a boomer trying to relate to young people.

“You need this speaker for New Years, 1000%.
You wanna get your party vibes happening? Blast them on this bad girl.
Love it.
Thank you LG, for making such great products”

…Surely LG can find someone better to actually sell their brand.

Also determined not to let Scummy get away with staying radio silent on her disgraceful e-book marketing strategy. I’m going to flag it with a few other body positivity influencers and some Aus media. There’s a strong chance it’ll get picked up as she’s been in the news before for her unqualified #fitspo filth. Remember the ABC article last year?
There’s more than enough meat there for them to pursue a story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Anyone else think in the vlog her interactions with fox were so weird? like at first he didn’t want to be around her and was basically hiding from her, then when she was showing him all the stuff for the baby, the way she talks and interacts with him is like he isn’t her son, he’s a friends son or something and he reacts to her like she’s a childminder and not his mum, it’s just so…odd…

Reactions: 39
To be fair Sarah is actually right.
Pumping can bring on labour so it’s generally not recommended until you’re closer to full term. I wasn’t allowed to until 38 weeks with my last baby, and even then I had to squeeze it out and not use a pump at all.
Yeah, I trusted what Sarah was saying because of Em! It was just the way she worded her response 😅 the passive aggressive tone towards people who are just trying to be helpful seems to be a theme

Reactions: 7
It's definitely them being lazy, they were trying to train him last like April? Did it for a week then got bored and gave up. He seemed to be doing reasonably alright at it too except for pooping on the deck but they put the toilet outside 🤦‍♀️

Also she said 'so Tuesday is a work day' which confirms the boss babe doesn't work everyday. Tell me again how you work so hard sis. Most people do 9-5, 5 days a week or worse!

Also also... I don't think people are going to enjoy her exclusively doing Baby vlogs. People got bored when she did a few at the start of her pregnancy and I don't think anyones that invested in seeing her pack a hospital bag 😬 hopefully she loses subscribers
Also confirms that on a work day she actually doesn’t do any work at all 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It
It's like when Americans say 'ive always wanted to go to Europe". Like do you mean like Santorini or Liverpool... Cause they're drastically different places 😂
Why can't she just say 'in England you'd call it this".
As an aside, I think I generally say "I want to go to Europe" because it would be an expensive trip, so I would want to make the most of it and visit multiple countries over the course of a week or two.

Reactions: 17
As an Australian, I was completely confused by the curb/kerb v gutter chat...but alas a quick minute google and I cleared that up. For anyone else confused, in Australia, a gutter is on your roof, a kerb is on the street (American English = curb). Not sure what Sarah was doing kicking her roof on the way to the beach...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As an Australian, I was completely confused by the curb/kerb v gutter chat...but alas a quick minute google and I cleared that up. For anyone else confused, in Australia, a gutter is on your roof, a kerb is on the street (American English = curb). Not sure what Sarah was doing kicking her roof on the way to the beach...
the gutter is also the side of the road, the bit where drains are, idk if that’s a sydney thing but i’d call it the gutter too 🤷🏼‍♀️ however i do find it weird that she thought that was useful footage to include in the vlog but as we’ve said, her days are so boring that nothing she could put in would add value to the vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
…Surely LG can find someone better to actually sell their brand.
There was speculation earlier in the thread (or maybe the last thread) that LG was the brand that only wanted to work with Kurt because Sarah was too problematic for them (he wasn't even allowed to feature her), but they've since dropped him too. At the time he apparently had one last thing to advertise for them and that's it. So we'll soon know if the brand was LG after all if this is the last time Kurt promotes them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Sarah is going to regret telling Fox he is going to be holding the baby and changing it’s nappy…she thinks the idea is cute now until she has a rough toddler constantly wanting to be all up in HER NUUBORNS grill.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her stories today made me really sad. She is obsessed with this pregnancy. She’s so visibly full of anxiety about it you can see it in her face.

Why is she not sharing these thoughts with Kurt? Her rock? … she’s telling thousands of strangers instead.

I don’t feel sorry for her as such. I just find it such a shame 🥺

Attachments

Reactions: 12
i know we don’t like sarah, but should we really be knit picking everything she says? as a kiwi, i often call a curb a gutter too. there’s also a gutter on my roof. this is just personal slang. and she only “went on/ranted” about the her bogan slang for like 5 seconds, so why make a deal out of it. no need to knit pick

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I watch Angelika and getting her to talk about anyone but the same four people is like pulling teeth but hopefully! Spill the Tea, here for the tea, Adam…anyone!
SL04N is good also! i need to get him on board. Fluer also, but these people are all american, so not sure. Lemme reach out to a bunch of them today

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Genuine qs.... is Sarah just wearing these body-tight shorts (which look awfully uncomfortable while pregnant) because she wants to keep that image? is wfa’s material genuinely so elastic-y that it can easily stretch over a pregnant belly?

i know we don’t like sarah, but should we really be knit picking everything she says? as a kiwi, i often call a curb a gutter too. there’s also a gutter on my roof. this is just personal slang. and she only “went on/ranted” about the her bogan slang for like 5 seconds, so why make a deal out of it. no need to knit pick
I honestly agree with you, but she did do a little spiel (in an American accent🤢) about how Americans & Europeans (🤦‍♀️) say it differently... so it was a point of emphasis in the vlog. also I don’t wanna be this person but considering it was in ur post twice, it’s *nit pick

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At the time he apparently had one last thing to advertise for them and that's it.
Ooh I forgot about that point that there was one final ad for them! That would make sense to as why this was so half-assed it almost felt like he was almost mocking the brand.
Lolllll cheeky parting blow if that’s the case, considering all the free tit and money he got from them

Reactions: 22
Kurt’s LG ad gave me the biggest ick of my life. Like shivers down my spine ick.

The filthy moustache, the gaunt hollowness in his face, the pArTy ViBeS, the tacky gold jewellery 🤢 It’s all awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.