Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish there was a way to place past social blade updates side by side and compare them, quicly and easily. To see her downward trajectory :love:

Reactions: 16
I don't understand how these two work. Kurt called her to say they need to record a podcast? Like, that's not scheduled ahead of time?

Off topic but was I only the only one cringing when she walked on her bathmat with her shoes on!!
So gross.

P.s. Sez, this ebook drama isn't going away. Address it now before it gets even worse for you. Take the time before baby for some reflection on why the messaging was problematic and was not just taken the wrong way.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 40
I think she will address the ebook, with baby micah in her hands so therefor everyoe can focus on the baby and not on the situation. she did that a bit with fox with the bushfires now that i think about it

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I think she will address the ebook, with baby micah in her hands so therefor everyoe can focus on the baby and not on the situation. she did that a bit with fox with the bushfires now that i think about it
I think people will see through this.

Look at what's happened with Elle Darby - and her tweets were from years ago. Karma's a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Listened to the latest episode of The Health Code… Sarah even refers to things as hers when Kurt is literally the only other person in the room 😂 she’s talking about a jewellery brand she likes and says “I wore it for MY wedding”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Lol that last shot…This witch just cannot stop either exposing her camletoe or outright folding her crotch on camera. How Christian.

Disgusting it may be, even eye bleach will not erase the truth that SARAH MARKETED HER E BOOK TO EATING DISORDER SUFFERERS.
View attachment 996538
Looks like she's about to pee her pants.....

Reactions: 6
I hope she has a C sec with ZERO control over her biRtH pLaN and her nAcHurAL viBesSssS.

Aside: girl has NO frikking clue what asmaaaahr is. It's not where you're too lazy to get your content equipment out, so your phone catches the sounds of the ice falling into your tumbler. NO, Sez, it's not that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Listened to the latest episode of The Health Code… Sarah even refers to things as hers when Kurt is literally the only other person in the room 😂 she’s talking about a jewellery brand she likes and says “I wore it for MY wedding”
Yeah of course everything is about HER. She probably paid for everything too. Poor Kurt no money,no balls 😬

Lol that last shot…This witch just cannot stop either exposing her camletoe or outright folding her crotch on camera. How Christian.

Disgusting it may be, even eye bleach will not erase the truth that SARAH MARKETED HER E BOOK TO EATING DISORDER SUFFERERS.
View attachment 996538
WTF is she doing 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This might be persnickety af but I find it odd that in aaaaaall her belly rubbing/holding stories/posts not once has it been related to the babies movements? Only about her feeling big, her in pain, her her her. Idk if it's reaching, but out of all the unnecessary rubbing/touching you'd think she'd reference it at least once

Reactions: 33
This might be persnickety af but I find it odd that in aaaaaall her belly rubbing/holding stories/posts not once has it been related to the babies movements? Only about her feeling big, her in pain, her her her. Idk if it's reaching, but out of all the unnecessary rubbing/touching you'd think she'd reference it at least once
Cue the ‘omg, he’s kicking and moving soOoOo much! This must be a sign he’s coming early!’ In 3…2…1…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I really hope the Shameless podcast discuss the ED book! Sarah won’t be able to hide from that on Thursday, they have such a huge following.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine going to work and being like “I know today is supposed to be a werk day but I’m just not fEeLiNg the ViBeS”

Also what ASMR videos is this witch watching?? That is NOT ASMR. That’s just grating noises and blending tit GTFO. Not to mention the slopping of the chunky watery smoothie 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Literally in her stories today she said something along the lines of "my brain lately has just been baby. Well, not even baby but mum".
Like Sarah just astonishes me sometimes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
was just watching Angelina Oles’ most recent youtube video - for context, she’s a british youtuber that posts about social media drama/issues etc - anyway i was looking through the comments and saw this… i really hope Angelika sees this and decides to look into our gal sez coz honestly it would do a bunch of good to get her off the platform and spread her crappy behaviour online more!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It absolutely shits me to tears-of-laughter how well we know her, how utterly predictable she is and how much we can gauge her every move. Worse, she goes ahead anc onfirms everything we predict but stupidly doing exactly as we have anticipated her to do. This, despite her reading things here and reading us telling her we know she reads here. The whole thing is SO ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.