Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was just watching Angelina Oles’ most recent youtube video - for context, she’s a british youtuber that posts about social media drama/issues etc - anyway i was looking through the comments and saw this… i really hope Angelika sees this and decides to look into our gal sez coz honestly it would do a bunch of good to get her off the platform and spread her crappy behaviour online more!
I watch Angelika and getting her to talk about anyone but the same four people is like pulling teeth but hopefully! Spill the Tea, here for the tea, Adam…anyone!

Reactions: 11
I hope she goes past due
Honestly, I hope she goes past due, has to have an induction (contractions are most of the time worse than natural contractions, from experience) and that her ‘ripe and ready’ cervix doesn’t dilate so she has to have a cesarean. She wouldn’t cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine going to work and being like “I know today is supposed to be a werk day but I’m just not fEeLiNg the ViBeS”

Also what ASMR videos is this witch watching?? That is NOT ASMR. That’s just grating noises and blending tit GTFO. Not to mention the slopping of the chunky watery smoothie 🤢
She said in a recent vlog/insta story that ASMR was really in right now. Sis, you’re a few years late.
was just watching Angelina Oles’ most recent youtube video - for context, she’s a british youtuber that posts about social media drama/issues etc - anyway i was looking through the comments and saw this… i really hope Angelika sees this and decides to look into our gal sez coz honestly it would do a bunch of good to get her off the platform and spread her crappy behaviour online more!
I’ve never heard of her, but you better believe I found that video just to ‘like’ that comment!

Honestly, I hope she goes past due, has to have an induction (contractions are most of the time worse than natural contractions, from experience) and that her ‘ripe and ready’ cervix doesn’t dilate so she has to have a cesarean. She wouldn’t cope.
I hope she doesn’t have a cesarean because I feel like she would blame that for not getting her ‘unmedicated, natchural birth’.
I want her to have to admit she got an epidural because she couldn’t bear the pain (because she thinks her pain threshold is so high)🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah at this point just disgusts me. Ignoring and silencing the voices and concerns of vulnerable people is so absolutely egoistical and just plain evil, it’s unforgivable.
Karma is going to come for her big time one day, and she will deserve every bit of it.
I really don’t want to wish ill on people, but her ignorance for the rest of the world deserves to be accounted for.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sarah at this point just disgusts me. Ignoring and silencing the voices and concerns of vulnerable people is so absolutely egoistical and just plain evil, it’s unforgivable.
Karma is going to come for her big time one day, and she will deserve every bit of it.
I really don’t want to wish ill on people, but her ignorance for the rest of the world deserves to be accounted for.
And even if just for the damage she’s done to people. I can’t even imagine the amount of people this stupid new ebook tit has damaged. Particularly when her main demographic is young females

Reactions: 15
I hope she doesn’t have a cesarean because I feel like she would blame that for not getting her ‘unmedicated, natchural birth’.
I want her to have to admit she got an epidural because she couldn’t bear the pain (because she thinks her pain threshold is so high)🙄
I want her to have one because you literally CANT workout for a minimum of 6 weeks, then you need clearance from your doctor. If you don’t take it easy you make things worse and your recovery time takes longer and sezzy wouldn’t handle months off from being able to work out.

Reactions: 10
But the stretch and sweep she did the last time with Fox (you know the ones that are so painful and she is the only woman in the world who enjoys them and kept telling her to do more) DIDNT WORK!!

And all this talk just now is I think Sarah trying to mentally make herself ready to have this baby! You can see she has done zero prep for baby no. 2 which is a huge worry. But off course it is all so she can get her body back AND WE STOP TALKING ABOUT HER DAMNED REEL TARGETING ED's

Reactions: 18
I really hope the Shameless podcast discuss the ED book! Sarah won’t be able to hide from that on Thursday, they have such a huge following.
It would be great if they would, but these girls don't really talk about Sarah do they?

Reactions: 3
Sarah’s day #45 - sis needs to read the room, keep that baby in her womb, ebook marketing drama, scuzz needs some karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does Sarah’s vlog trailer end with Focks saying “tit”!?

(edited for typo - “vlog” NOT “clog” 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m a page behind so sorry if it’s already mentioned but in Scuz’ Latest vlog she showed a shopping bag of Bonds clothing, so to the person asking where her grey crop top was, can confirm it was Bonds haha she took the tag off it and tossed it aside in the vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually hope the birth is easier, he comes a bit early, no problems. I worry about the kid if it is difficult. I think she has a number of issues which get discussed here regularly and a complex birth that could compromise her bond to the baby is only gonna hurt the Bub in the long run. I mean, look at her face in the pics above. She’s absolutely gaunt, she’s not ok

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fox turns 3 years old soon… yet he’s still in nappies, often walks around with a dummy in his mouth and drinks milk from a bottle.
I understand each child develops at different rates but it’s starting to look like Sarah and Kurt are just being lazy at this point.
Fox is either with his parents or grandmother… there should be no excuses. It’s only going to be more hectic when they add a second kid into the mix. Sarah preaches that it’s been her calling in life to be a mother, well put some effort in mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.