Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories today made me really sad. She is obsessed with this pregnancy. She’s so visibly full of anxiety about it you can see it in her face.

Why is she not sharing these thoughts with Kurt? Her rock? … she’s telling thousands of strangers instead.

I don’t feel sorry for her as such. I just find it such a shame 🥺
god when will she stop using this grey filter

Reactions: 17
Talks about how she had the same a month ago where she went to hospital. "They weren't just Braxton Hicks they were really consistent. And they monitored me and were like yeah this is really weird." Said the nurses didn't know why it was happening. Is this chick for real?

Due date is 8th March but she thinks she'll give birth on the 3rd March.

Spends two days vlogging herself putting the newborn stuff into the nursery, including folding up and organising his clothes into drawers. Then days later decides to wash the whole lot. Why wouldn't you wash everything and then put them away?

Ends vlog by saying she'll update on Fox's room. It's still not done.
These all stood out to me too!
the nurses were like ‘yeah, this is weird’ about her ‘real fake contractions’?
so does this mean they don’t believe it to be prodromal labour as she said?
It’s odd that no one in the maternity ward could explain what was happening.
which makes me think it’s just Braxton Hicks.

so, she’s due on the 8th and thinks she’ll give birth on the 3rd. Babe. That’s hardly early.
that’s still full term!
I really can’t with her. She carries on each day saying ‘suuuurely *insert minor symptom here* means I’m going to go into labour early’ but then thinks she’ll give birth less than a week before her actual due date. 🤨

and I had to laugh how she took the time to put all of the nuuborn clothes away, only to take them out days later to wash, and then presumably put back.
and she thinks she’d be in home organisation if she wasn’t doing what she does? This is like the opposite of organisation and productivity, doing the same job twice. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her stories today made me really sad. She is obsessed with this pregnancy. She’s so visibly full of anxiety about it you can see it in her face.

Why is she not sharing these thoughts with Kurt? Her rock? … she’s telling thousands of strangers instead.

I don’t feel sorry for her as such. I just find it such a shame 🥺
This is what happens when you reproduce with your brother husband. There is so little intimacy between them, so she reaches out on the socials in a strange way.

I agree with those of you who don't think Kurt was home that night she was up baiting her BHs. He was somewhere else, maybe isolating with covid. If he got it Sarah probably kicked him out so he wouldn't infect her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The cultural appropriation of her Sunnee recipes is mind blowing
I’ve seen a few people say things along these lines and respectfully disagree… I think Sunnee is a scam generally.. but I’ve come up with my own (delicious if I say so myself) thai curry recipe and shared it with friends. I’m an Irish woman.. and I don’t see anything wrong with that tbh.. I don’t think making dishes from other cultures is cultural appropriation. I’d never think twice about a person in another country making a traditional Irish dish.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve seen a few people say things along these lines and respectfully disagree… I think Sunnee is a scam generally.. but I’ve come up with my own (delicious if I say so myself) thai curry recipe and shared it with friends. I’m an Irish woman.. and I don’t see anything wrong with that tbh.. I don’t think making dishes from other cultures is cultural appropriation. I’d never think twice about a person in another country making a traditional Irish dish.
In my view the appropriation isn’t the making of the dish itself, it’s butchering the dish until it’s no longer what the original dish was. Like what actually makes the dish shown in the photo Korean? When she could very easily call it a stir fry Or Korean inspired perhaps. Personally I think embracing other countrys food is a great way to learn about their culture, but i don’t think Sarah has ever been in Korea to be able to provide others with a recipe that emulates a Korean palate. It is more likely to be incredibly westernised.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How the f*ck does this keep happening are they literally the dumbest people on this planet LOL surely they would hire help to look over any future campaign & give moral advice before she goes live with things. This is happening every time she launches something now. :ROFLMAO:

The fact she's never properly addressed her own eating & exercise disorders but suddenly comes out with a plan for that community is just so beyond f*cked up. Laughable. Yet not laughable, because it really is going to f*ck people up. 😭

Honestly at this point nothing surprises me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok, this is my theory… she is really a week ahead Of what she is saying.She has given the nurses the date of her LP as a week ahead,(no, a week behind?) so her baby measures “normal range”. When they work out the due date they get that from her.
that’s why she is obsessed with saying she will go early and why she is soooo big.
doctors won’t be so concerned that way.
so, I reckon she is 34 weeks today and when the baby is born on the 3rd she can say “ see, I’m so in tune with my hormones I knew he would come early and be huge!” When really he will come on time and be smollll.
I hope this makes sense 🥺🥺🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ok, this is my theory… she is really a week ahead Of what she is saying.She has given the nurses the date of her LP as a week ahead,(no, a week behind?) so her baby measures “normal range”. When they work out the due date they get that from her.
that’s why she is obsessed with saying she will go early and why she is soooo big.
so, I reckon she is 34 weeks today and when the baby is born on the 3rd she can say “ see, I’m so in tune with my hormones I knew he would come early and be huge!” When really he will come on time and be smollll.
yep that makes sense

Reactions: 8
I honestly can't wait for her to have this baby to see how she handles not only a newborn, but a 3 year old who isn't potty trained and isn't sleeping in his own room. I'm ready for the drama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It still amazes me how rude and aggressive she is to people on her channels... Ive followed her for a good 4/5 years and I just recently unfollowed her and glad I did and am not contributing to her fame anymore. duck I dislike her.

IMG_2706.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 1.05.07 PM.png

Reactions: 31
Can someone please explain her birth plan to me with how she says she wants no medication etc? Didn’t she cave with Fox and get the epidural? Or are we just planning to have her mum creepily summon the child out in the shower like she did last time?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sarah, nesting is a normal part of all pregnancies and may happen at different times throughout a pregnancy. You aren’t special and your hormones are not telling you to get ready because you’re going to be early.
The more she says the more I realise she has absolutely no idea what she is talking about. 🙄
Exactly! I started organizing around 32-33 weeks pregnant—because I actually had energy before my pregnancy got super uncomfortable. I was induced at 41 weeks 😵💫 It bothers me so much that she goes on and on about going into labor early.
I’m so glad someone said this! I thought maybe she might have lied about the date of her last period to her doctors as well.

When I was pregnant, my doctor even thought I was off with the date based on how the baby progressing (even though I track these things and knew it was accurate). Still, no one ever changed my estimated due date.

Idk, there are a lot of factors… but I think it would explain her bizarre obsession with being “large” and having the baby early 😵💫

Reactions: 15
You give the date originally and then at your first scan they adjust the date to correspond to the size of the baby. (I’ve just been through this, they amended my date by a week). You can’t fake the dates. Medical professionals won’t fake dates either.

Reactions: 21
Can someone please explain her birth plan to me with how she says she wants no medication etc? Didn’t she cave with Fox and get the epidural? Or are we just planning to have her mum creepily summon the child out in the shower like she did last time?
Thats alot of pill bottles for a HoLiStIc HeAlTh PrInCeSs who doesn't want to to have a medicated birth 😆😆

Screenshot_20220119-105437_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Thats alot of pill bottles for a HoLiStIc HeAlTh PrInCeSs who doesn't want to to have a medicated birth 😆😆

View attachment 998581
I was gobsmacked when I saw the amount of pills she has! I don’t understand these “health” influencers who preach as if they are the most healthy people but then seem to swallow most of their food /nutrients in pill form 😂 definitely don’t want advice from them!

Reactions: 36
The stories beforehand of the speaker tho, he is SO bad at advertising a product. Not convincing at all! Also who wants a big fucken speaker with lights? “You can put some mood lighting on” hahaha ok? “Massive beast of a thing” not really a selling point.
The laugh as well. Surprised LG use him as an influencer.
They were probably just trying to find any old influencer to tap the Aussie market in Kurt and Sezzy's demographic.

This is soooooo spot on. I haven’t been able to put my finger on it but that’s exactly it, it’s performative and related to how she feels and sees herself. Can you imagine her with a teenager?

The cultural appropriation of her Sunnee recipes is mind blowing, the fact that she, a privileged white woman, is just out here hacking traditional recipes as and PROFITING from it is like 🤯
Are the noodles Japanese or are they Korean, Sez? We're lucky she didn't just say Asian noodles as if they're all the same.

Not sure if this has been discussed, even if it’s a joke it’s seriously wrong :/
Well, he got a skinny wife but he had to pay the price. Now, he's a skinny/sickly man after eating her meals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she even replied to this. She avoids comments all of the time, why didn’t she just let the commenters discuss it? Why reply to this one? So weird. I always find it strange when she only replies to comments where she can be passive-aggressive. I swear she has more comments like that than positive ones.
Because anytime someone gives out advice to her she perceives this as criticism and feels attacked. She knows better than everyone otherwise why would people tune in.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.