Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be killing her not being on stories to promote and sell her E book lol. Her ego will be here downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s gotta be Micah Kurt Tilse
There is going to be a point in time where Fox grows up and thinks "What the duck! You give him a nice normal meaningful name, name him after Dad, but you name me after a scavenging animal and salty water!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Any brave soul want to post his name speculation in the Reddit? You just ~know~ it will kill her to see it out there, especially since that is where the stans lurk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
a Fox and a Micah is the most inconsistent pairing I've ever heard hahaha. Guys I still can't believe she named her son Fox Ocean. At least Skye Wheatley kept the cooked names consistent in her family.

Also Sarah is strategic and knows sharing her spotify playlist would lead people to her user and other playlists including her apparently birthing playlist (lol and how did that go for you last time Scuz).. I feel like she did this on purpose / for attention, unless she really is an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think her sharing her playlist is a distraction from her reel. look at how fast we went from her reel to the babies name...

Reactions: 26
I think her sharing her playlist is a distraction from her reel. look at how fast we went from her reel to the babies name...
100% And didn’t she just share her playlist from the boat? So she knows there’s attention on her Spotify

Reactions: 12
I’ve been thinking Micah too. I reckon middle name Koa. Type of Hawaiian tree AND mentioned as a name in the Bible (I think her two must haves in the names of her children will be nature *ahem* Fox Ocean😂 and now I think she’ll without a doubt make them biblical to push her sudden religiousness even harder.
Koa also means warrior, fearless or brave in Hawaiian. If the way she tries to shove surfing onto Fox and tell us he lives up to his namesake is anything to go by, I suspect she’s definitely the sort of person to give her son that name so she can shove the message onto him that he absolutely has to be brave and fearless if he’s going to live up to her expectation🙄 poor kids
Fox has a koala teddy I believe that he calls Koa so this would make sense (I hate how I know these details)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I am catching up on like 30 pages I have missed the last week so I remember just reading something earlier IF YOURE NAME IS SEZZY AND YOU WERE INSULTED ABOUT YOUR EARTH PINK TONES IN TATTLE PUT UP UR HAND 😂 🤚 🖐 👍🏽👌🏾🤞✌👋 what a dig lol
655C5DC1-0830-4978-B3AA-C0BFFBD46138.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So I am catching up on like 30 pages I have missed the last week so I remember just reading something earlier IF YOURE NAME IS SEZZY AND YOU WERE INSULTED ABOUT YOUR EARTH PINK TONES IN TATTLE PUT UP UR HAND 😂 🤚 🖐 👍🏽👌🏾🤞✌👋 what a dig lol View attachment 965624
Ummm, since you’re reading this, Scummy:
If I ‘dOn’t coMe tO yOuR hOuse’ (because remember guys, it’s not a marital home, it’s HERS), it won’t be because of lack of fondness for boring af pink on repeat.

Oh hohoho, no. I won’t come to your house (even though your address is freely accessible) because I don’t like vacuous, ED-promoting, over-exercising, self-aggrandising, homophobic, culturally-appropriating, anti-vax, narcissistic, pinheaded, horse-toothed, ape-gaited, bump-rubbing, cashew-backed, unqualified, manic, manipulative, beige, average, brats 💁‍♀️✨🌈 That’s why 😚✌🦩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Sure, Sezzzie...who are you trying to convince??
Imagine feeling the need to tell the world that you’re hungrier than usual and you’ve decided to… wait for it…
Eat when you’re hungry.
Wow. So intuitive. Such listening to body.

Write this one down guys!
✍🏻Eat✍🏻When✍🏻Hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Imagine feeling the need to tell the world that you’re hungrier than usual and you’ve decided to… wait for it…
Eat when you’re hungry.
Wow. So intuitive. Such listening to body.

Write this one down guys!
✍🏻Eat✍🏻When✍🏻Hungry
This is ground-breaking…should totally market it to vulnerable people. Oh wait- 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.