Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over 800 likes, I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted this comment.

Also, her stans are a little thick, yes?
‘Sarah’s words that affect you negatively are not her burden to carry, however YOUR words do carry a burden’.
Like, what?
You can’t say that it’s not Sarah’s burden in regards to what she says and then turn around and say the opposite to someone else about what they say.
Either words carry a burden or they don’t.
B8CED1E7-4236-41E0-8E4D-DD0068D7C385.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Did anyone notice in her stories today her saying fox gets it about birth and how she pushes the baby out???
I mean obviously fox is a genius but this is another level
Ha! Welp maybe he should know that sissy was sUCH a GoOd PUshEr that she had to have forceps and episiotomy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember when her birth vlog got taken off YouTube? She said she watched it with 🦊 all the time. I thought that was pretty strange and perhaps a bit scarring for a young child.

I also thought it was odd not to have her own copy saved if it was so important (sure the concern wasn't just because it's her biggest money making video)

• Wow
Reactions: 30
This girl is actually fucked when they release this ebook. No one is going to see exercise ebooks from Sarah as credible or healthy after this recent incident.
Like it’s obvious Sarah had nothing to do with making the program but is just the face to promote it but feel like Charlottee needs to back out asap if she wants to be taken seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There’s been a few responses on the ebook of people saying ‘she probably didn’t mean to be damaging, but still was’…Am I the only one who thinks this is way too forgiving?

Scummy knew exactly what she was doing marketing as she did, you don’t accidentally market an intense exercise regime to people who struggle with over exercising and body image. Her targeting the ED community was a very deliberate choice, however poorly thought out. In Scummy’s own words she sees it as the fault of individuals for ‘interpreting it negatively’, not that her message itself is completely off base.
Further, if it was unintentional then she would have removed the reel right away! But, in scuzzys own words, yeahhhhhh no

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How is Sarah releasing a program to protect the pelvic floor when she further damaged her own by doing intense inappropriate exercises. And she’s also releasing another intense program that she plans on doing post birth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
There’s been a few responses on the ebook of people saying ‘she probably didn’t mean to be damaging, but still was’…Am I the only one who thinks this is way too forgiving?
If she didn't mean it she would have addressed it and apologised by now instead of ignoring, blocking and deleting.

Reactions: 26
Over 800 likes, I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted this comment.

Also, her stans are a little thick, yes?
‘Sarah’s words that affect you negatively are not her burden to carry, however YOUR words do carry a burden’.
Like, what?
You can’t say that it’s not Sarah’s burden in regards to what she says and then turn around and say the opposite to someone else about what they say.
Either words carry a burden or they don’t.
View attachment 963464

why do her delusional stans remind me of these people....they really defend scuzzy no matter what:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah: "I have such a healthy relationship with excercise now!".

Also Sarah: "Buy my 3 fitness ebooks! I have also been working on my pregnancy and post-partum fitness ebook - coming soon!*"
*Buy all 5 for the small price of $500 in total

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

New vid posted calling out Sarah!
This video was really well done.
It’s crazy how Sarah is so deep in her ED.
Her whole life revolves around it.
Her house is built to serve her ED (different exercise rooms), her husband encourages and validates her ED (‘prayed for a skinny wife’) as well as being in the ‘fitness world’ himself (has done PT qualifications).
Her ‘businesses’ all justify her ED - she needs to eat ‘healthily’ and exercise a lot ‘for her Ebooks/app/brand’.
And the worst part is that she profits off this.

One of the comments from the video was that one viewer would watch Sarahs day to ‘stay on track’ when she was dealing with an ED. This is who she targets and how she has viewers (apart from 🦊). I remember with my own ED that I would seek out content that fuelled a shame cycle and shame me into keeping on track and making food rules etc everything like Sarah does.
F45E5DB3-3C44-4D11-B17B-386E8120D3F1.jpeg

I hadn’t thought too much about the reel that Sarah posted as I’ve already distanced myself and expect dumb tit from her but after watching the video from Mia, I feel really enraged.

4CD24D99-5ECB-4230-9527-94A4D71FC619.png
I thought this was really strange.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Im soooo angry that she’s making yet another book and for pregnant women this time?? . I don’t care who she’s collaborating with and if they are qualified, she shouldn’t be involved in the health of women at all!! She’ll never be stopped and it’s actually really upsetting.

Reactions: 33
A24E40BC-A8BF-413C-ACBB-924F87407EDF.png

im not sure if this has been posted but this is huge - Mia is massive in the ED space and she rarely calls out people so directly.
Go watch the video, it’s very well said!

Her house is built to serve her ED (different exercise rooms), her husband encourages and validates her ED (‘prayed for a skinny wife’) as well as being in the ‘fitness world’ himself (has done PT qualifications).
Her ‘businesses’ all justify her ED - she needs to eat ‘healthily’ and exercise a lot ‘for her Ebooks/app/brand’.

One of the comments from the video was that one viewer would watch Sarahs day to ‘stay on track’ when she was dealing with an ED. This is who she targets and how she has viewers (apart from 🦊). I remember with my own ED that I would seek out content that fuelled a shame cycle and shame me into keeping on track and making food rules etc everything like Sarah does.
View attachment 964016

I hadn’t thought too much about the reel that Sarah posted as I’ve already distanced myself and expect dumb tit from her but after watching the video from Mia, I feel really enraged.

You beat me to it!
Having someone like Mia speak on Sarah’s Day issues is really validating and solidifying everyone on here’s opinions about Scuzz. I’m glad she spoke out.

Reactions: 25
The entire post/video is gone. So tactic was to ignore backlash, bury and then remove evidence.
Screenshot_20220105-074356_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The video is still there BUT: the deleting has started. The top comment is still there (938 likes now) but ALL other negative or concerned comments from are yesterday gone! All of them!

I’m adding the screenshots I took yesterday evening of the comments she now has deleted.

(And also added the two newest ones she couldn’t get rid of yet)

I can’t believe it. She can’t get away with this again.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

View attachment 964016

View attachment 964097 I thought this was really strange.
This whole story was bizarre. She did mention another brand though and not white fox… kookai. But said it really fast lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.