Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it hasn’t been posted yet here’s all the current comments with concern for her reel. She has not deleted them yet I think because there’s such a huge amount of them she can’t now.
Thank you for this, and redirecting the thread back to the important issue, because the Sez always has to divert attention from her controversies with fickle fodder like baby name/health nonissue, or Focks spam. But she can’t sweep it under the rug this time.

I’m so proud of the way so many are standing up to Scummy in those comments you attached! This ebook is an undeniable flop, but even better than that, people are waking up to her manipulation and profiteering off EDs and those affected by them.

Reactions: 23
Don’t let sarah see this 🥵
3 ingredients MAX you don’t need all that other nasty stuff!!! 🤮 only ingredients you can pronounce!!!! 👺👺👺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
random but kinda not random today i was going to my friends house in cronullafornia and we did happen to pass by a certain house with a certain boat parked obnoxiously out the front of a certain driveway with a certain ute that had a KJ-TILSE sticker on a back window 😮. HOW EMBARRASSING.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
watching one of elsas wholesome lifes recent vlogs and she sits down and reads a book with her son (younger than 🦊) and it made me realise in sarahs "wholesome family vlogs" or even on her stories, we have never seen her sit down and read a book with him!!
Yes we have. She read a book to him on stories. You might have missed it because she was speed reading and turning the pages so fast all the pictures blurred into one big beige blob.

I know it’s only early days but I think this reel has been the most disgusting thing she’s done this year. I’ll eat my hat if she tops this one

Reactions: 28
No talk of the ebook on her stories at all. No thanking anyone who bought it or trying to push for more sales, just complete silence like it never came out.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes we have. She read a book to him on stories. You might have missed it because she was speed reading and turning the pages so fast all the pictures blurred into one big beige blob.

I know it’s only early days but I think this reel has been the most disgusting thing she’s done this year. I’ll eat my hat if she tops this one
Agreed. I can’t imagine how she’s going to top this one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.