Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all, I’m so sorry but I’m screaming at how horrid and cringe that wake surfing playlist is. Literally cackling at this line up. It is not a vibe. My friends would huck my phone into the lake if I put 75% of those songs on to “hype” them up 💀

Also dead at her parroting my earlier comments about her driving the boat. I cannot with this woman anymore.

Okay. Back to the serious and very important conversations happening about her completely out of touch and problematic fitness content.

Reactions: 19
Sorry for the slight detour, but I want to place bets on baby's name being Micah. There's a playlist on her spotify called MKT- Micah ___ Tilse? My bet on the middle name is Kunt.
Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 9.58.05 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 92
duck me dead. The Kid Cudi remix seemed like it might not be so bad but… oh lord. I’m literally in tears. The action movie alarms? The terrible keyboard that adds nothing? The chorus chop ups? The plane take off sample?!! Please. I’m going to pass away from lack of oxygen. Surly this is a joke.

I need these people to broaden their horizons and do some actual vibey tit before they drop another playlist on us like that. Lord above. I’m not one to gatekeep but I will 100% bully anyone who makes a crappy playlist and acts like it’s gods gift to humanity 🥴

Alright, I’m really done roasting the playlist now 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In her manic stories she says 'maybe one day I'll have a home birth" like it'll be so easy for her to have another baby if she decides, tell me again about your PCOS Sez 🙄
Also makes me feel that this baby doesn't have any outlying issues as you'd defo check you can cope with 2 babies before you're like 'oh yeah the next one might be a home birth so Fox can watch me force a head out my vagina" 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I actually quite like the name Micah.
Much better than Fox.

Although if she still wants to go with the animal theme it may be Manatee K Tilse? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Sorry for the slight detour, but I want to place bets on baby's name being Micah. There's a playlist on her spotify called MKT- Micah ___ Tilse? My bet on the middle name is Kunt. View attachment 965126
I’ve been thinking Micah too. I reckon middle name Koa. Type of Hawaiian tree AND mentioned as a name in the Bible (I think her two must haves in the names of her children will be nature *ahem* Fox Ocean😂 and now I think she’ll without a doubt make them biblical to push her sudden religiousness even harder.
Koa also means warrior, fearless or brave in Hawaiian. If the way she tries to shove surfing onto Fox and tell us he lives up to his namesake is anything to go by, I suspect she’s definitely the sort of person to give her son that name so she can shove the message onto him that he absolutely has to be brave and fearless if he’s going to live up to her expectation🙄 poor kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
She’s probably fuming right now because she knows if she deletes that comment with all the likes then that instagrammers comment will go too and she’ll call her out for it. I don’t really know why else she’d leave it there when she deletes everything else.

Reactions: 29
Malibu Kunt Tilse
Micah Kai ( in Hawaiian culture means sea)
Micah Kale ( so healthy and balanced!)
Micah Kash (Cash money y’all!!)
Micah Keeon (God's gracious gift)
Micah Kingsly ( from the king’s meadow)

okay I’ll be done now

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I doubt she had Covid previously. There was very little going around before, especially not in the Shire. Plus if she was sick, I can’t imagine her having a test to confirm it seeing as it now looks like she‘s not only anti-vax but also a Covid denier. So she wouldn’t have proof of a Covid infection and be exempt from the vaccine.
She was sick at Byron and when she came back, and she did get a test because she made sure to post about it after people here were saying how irresponsible she was being flying and being around people when sick and not wearing a mask etc
It’s easy to fake a text message saying your test is negative though.

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine if she's sees the (correct) guess and feels like she has to change the name 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.