Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I agree she isnt a published author, I disagree that you need to be qualified to be a published author? You dont need to go to uni and get a degree or even finish high school to go on to write a book that is a bestselling or award winning book.
BUT you need to be good at writing. She can't even spell half the time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Love they didn't want Sez involved!

Who was it?? I can't remember who else Kurt has worked with except Adobe (where she was in adverts), Amazon and Digi direct
*im still very behind on this thread**

i think True protein would be an example of this, i actually love a lot of their products. funnily enough a lot of people i train with have partnerships with them… might have to write a qucik hate email so they can cancel their sponsorship of King Tilse

Reactions: 10
BUT you need to be good at writing. She can't even spell half the time!
🤣 yeah, I know Sarah needed to stay at school and maybe repeat a few english classes. 🤣 I just meant a lot of people write good books without going to uni.
I cannot believe focks is not even 3 and he feels like he has to hide a sultana (ONE sultana) behind his back because of his freaking mum. Get help sarah before you ruin your sons relationship with food!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Shall we get Micah in the next thread title?

It rhymes with Tropeaka if that helps :ROFLMAO:

Micah Tropeaka Tilse

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That bread and butter pudding is an insult to all Brits. You need to cut the bread into triangles dahling 😂 I feel insulted!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am offended by that bread pudding. If fox can pick it up piece by piece, it’s dry af…like everything else she cooks

Reactions: 28
She has deleted and blocked all those comments. She is a truly gross!
Can someone repost the deleted comments here and on reddit (and anywhere else relevant - fb pages, etc?). The originals are a few pages back by now and something tells me there will be an influx of new members and visitors here who should see it.

On the plus side, the accountability efforts here and on other pages has been so robust that Scummy will have a hard time promoting ED-limitless without huge waves of backlash, meaning that she will likely not push it as hard, and sales will dwindle (if they weren’t already on a false start, from what it looks like) 😂😂😂

Reactions: 30
Fox hiding the sultana and calling it a secret actually broke my heart. Kid is 2 years old and already having to keep food a secret from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
a Fox and a Micah is the most inconsistent pairing I've ever heard hahaha. Guys I still can't believe she named her son Fox Ocean. At least Skye Wheatley kept the cooked names consistent in her family.

Also Sarah is strategic and knows sharing her spotify playlist would lead people to her user and other playlists including her apparently birthing playlist (lol and how did that go for you last time Scuz).. I feel like she did this on purpose / for attention, unless she really is an idiot.
We do know she is a master baiter!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can women not see through her bullshit?! How is giving Sarah feedback and criticism on her product any different to giving feedback and criticism on a product you buy in a shop?
IMG_20220105_195527.jpg
IMG_20220105_195636.jpg
IMG_20220105_195601.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
How can women not see through her bullshit?! How is giving Sarah feedback and criticism on her product any different to giving feedback and criticism on a product you buy in a shop?
View attachment 965844View attachment 965845View attachment 965846
Honestly why do people think her behaviour is excusable because 'shes got 2 kids to feed". SHE IS A BUSINESS. When a business makes a mistake, you complain. That's what this is.
Except usually regular business apologize and accept responsibility, Sez just deletes everything so then how else do you call her out?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Honestly why do people think her behaviour is excusable because 'shes got 2 kids to feed". SHE IS A BUSINESS. When a business makes a mistake, you complain. That's what this is.
Except usually regular business apologize and accept responsibility, Sez just deletes everything so then how else do you call her out?
This is precisely what has been rolling around and around in my head all week. Any other business, any other industry, any other person in the public eye would be required to take responsibility for this, apologize and make things better. It wouldn’t even be a question - you’d do it, because it would be necessary for the sake of keeping your business alive. When is this going to stop? How do these influenzas keep getting off scot free? I expect it has a lot to do with the “delete comment” button…

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The stories of fox in bed 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Girl you REALLY need to get that kid in a proper bed, in his own room, and in a good routine. I can't wait to watch this tit show go down when they bring a newborn home. Pop up a basinet next to the portacot and watch fox keep this newborn up till at least 10pm. My bets on she will ship Kurt off with fox to another room then winge Kurt doesn't help with the newborn. Let the tit show begin

Forgot to add, the retreat was March. This child has been sleeping in a portacot for the better half of a year now. A growing child sleeping on what is basically not even a mattress and hard as a rock. I just can't.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Have been reading the Elle Darby controversy unfold on tattle.
We thought the Scuzzy threads moved fast during her many duck ups.
Elle's threads are only taking 8hrs to get to 50 pages!

Interesting to note Scuzz and Dirt follow Elle on IG.
You vibe attracts your tribe comes to mind.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.