Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TickledPink

Chatty Member
2129F5DF-1EDB-41F8-8458-AFF2E096E0C5.jpeg
8D5E724A-2920-4F94-822C-4E8BB04FDC1B.jpeg

This is a 13 year old girl writing this under Sarah’s ebook reel on her YouTube.

Sarah you are a predator. I absolutely despise you.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 117

pink_mountain

67A30E10-24B0-4910-9CF1-06633187E6CF.png
3ED32BF4-7790-436E-A6CA-6C67B9F0CA1A.png
888689B8-552A-44CE-8CFE-B3C25CF6781B.png
677292C4-E739-4860-AA0B-4A14422AE040.png
A1687E0D-3F72-4D75-8913-BC9E54BC1E96.png

OH

MY

GOD

So she doesn’t follow up any of these statements with any countering arguments…. Basically she is saying, “this is the type of girl I’m marketing to”… either you’re unhealthily obsessed with body image, or you should be.

Wow…. Speechless

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 107

2xblended

VIP Member
👋
Popping in with some tea but quite out of the loop as I've happily left Scuzz behind. There's a good chance none of this info is new to you guys but some of it was new to me.

Some of you who've been around from the GG days will remember that some people linked to her would leak her behind-the-scenes antics (like her sponsorship rates, her private reaction to braid-gate, and her Loving Earth fall out). Well, I've been told the following recently:

- She has yet another ebook prodjekt in the works (total of 3 in the works, although 1 may only come out early next year). She also wants another event money-grab but there's no clear idea formulated yet.
- There is another WF collab coming in the first quarter of this year.
- She's not only unvaxxed, but they as a family think this is all an over-blown reaction to a simple flu. Safe to say that we've known that all along.
- Her employees have to sign confidentiality agreements, which is why Tanika hasn't said a word publicly about her time with scuzz (amusing since we've had so much intel leaked over the years anyway. Presumably she's made the recent contracts more limiting as we're getting fewer people posting leaks now).
- One more of her team is planning to quit asap and is just trying to get another gig lined up first. #run #befree 🤣
- The boat is on lease as part of a promotional agreement. I don't know what this is about but hope that this makes sense to you.
- Her parents heavily implied she's their favourite at a gathering, which has pissed off her sisters. Hmmm, I don't know if I buy this one myself. They always seemed to support all 3 girls equally, imo. 🤷‍♀️
- Tahlia is really being crushed by Scuz- as in, her sense of self-worth is really dwindling and it's because scuz is really passive-aggressive with her and undermines everything she does.

Disclaimer: I'm taking all this intel with a massive pinch of salt. It's mostly stuff anyone could make an educated guess on, so I'm wary.
There are several posters on here who are linked to scuz- they live nearby, know friends of hers, and some even know her family directly, iirc. If any of you are still active on the thread, please feel free to confirm, correct or debunk any of this information (please and thank you). Unlike the GG days when I was directly connected to her team and they themselves posted leaks, I can no longer be sure that anything I hear about her is accurate since I've distanced myself from this whole toxic mess and the people associated. At best this is all correct, at worst it's gossip fodder that has come about because she has pissed off someone in her circle and they want to get their own back.

Hope you're all staying safe out there! :)

ETA: AMAZING thread title guys! Possibly the best yet!(y) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
Sorry for the slight detour, but I want to place bets on baby's name being Micah. There's a playlist on her spotify called MKT- Micah ___ Tilse? My bet on the middle name is Kunt.
Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 9.58.05 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Sure, Sezzzie...who are you trying to convince??
Imagine feeling the need to tell the world that you’re hungrier than usual and you’ve decided to… wait for it…
Eat when you’re hungry.
Wow. So intuitive. Such listening to body.

Write this one down guys!
✍🏻Eat✍🏻When✍🏻Hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 91

hello874930

I heard on the local shire grapevine from a reliable source that her OB won’t see her in hours and she has to pay extra to come after hours because she’s unvaccinated (obviously to protect the vulnerable women and newborn babies) and she was there in hours and kicking off at the receptionist for it 🙊.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Um, Sarah. What the hell is this that you decided to wear to your family Christmas at your conservative parents house??
Ran out of all your oversized, baggy, non sheer outfits?
Nothing says Christmas like your Dad seeing your thong I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️
FAE427A3-9628-497E-B2E3-31AB63CA9F65.png
7D4826A7-3816-4299-BD81-7E822544353A.jpeg
91D0D0C7-2FAD-407A-A79D-D2DD5F7F84ED.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
They bought Fox a full sized drumkit 🤣🤣 There's no possible way they are not going to regret that. The pool house better be sound proof to the max because they're about to piss off all their neighbours (if they don't already).
But like also this is reallysilly, impractical and just an obnoxious display of wealth? I dont know about Aus, but full size drum kits arent really cheap where I come from. I cant imagine spending that kind of money, and indulging, on a kit for a 3 year old who no doubt has NO idea how to use it well. It also just seems really unnecessary??? Not to sound like I want to decide whats necessary by them, but it just seems over indulgent, and just really out of touch.

I get major we-cant-parent-right-but-at-least-we're-throwing-money-at-our-kids vibes from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Ok..?? Like we don’t know?
Correction this is when she was seeing a PT at a gym several times a week and restricting her food.

If people think this is a result of her shitty workout ebooks then they are dense.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

pippyforyou

VIP Member
The flower behind her hair is cringey 🤦‍♀️ Is it even a real flower
Fox Ocean Garden picked it for her!

Didn't you hear? He's superrr into landscaping right now. Every morning he goes to the garage, gets the ladder and clippers and picks her out the most beautiful frangipani on the tree! I know what you're thinking, "how does a 2.5 year old even do that?", well he's just super advanced for his age. He doesn't watch TV or play with basic normal kids toys, all he wants to do is garden! He's doing the hedge next weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 76

BotoxBish

The stories of fox in bed 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Girl you REALLY need to get that kid in a proper bed, in his own room, and in a good routine. I can't wait to watch this shit show go down when they bring a newborn home. Pop up a basinet next to the portacot and watch fox keep this newborn up till at least 10pm. My bets on she will ship Kurt off with fox to another room then winge Kurt doesn't help with the newborn. Let the shit show begin

Forgot to add, the retreat was March. This child has been sleeping in a portacot for the better half of a year now. A growing child sleeping on what is basically not even a mattress and hard as a rock. I just can't.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

airquote

I know we’ve probably moved on from the drums but I’ve been out of the loop due to birthing a child of my own in the kind of unmedicated labour The Sez could only dream about. No med shaming at all but I’m pretty ecstatic about pushing out a 12lb3oz mega baby unassisted, especially as he was kind enough to come out superman style with a hand next to his face.

Anyway, the drums. My husband is prone to being a bit of an idiot at times and he suggested getting our two year old a drum kit for Christmas and you can bet I shut that shit down faster than Sezzy deletes comments. Drums + toddler x newborn = FUCKING stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74