Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a few vlogs back she litcherally couldn’t lift a blender cause of her PeLViC pAiN… yet here she is doing the splits on a bike🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ SARAH. STICK TO THE SAME STORY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So a few vlogs back she litcherally couldn’t lift a blender cause of her PeLViC pAiN… yet here she is doing the splits on a bike🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ SARAH. STICK TO THE SAME STORY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.
She’s obviously cured her pelvic pain with her new Sarah’s Day x Flow Physio Pregnancy Workout Guide™️ (Coming soon, pre-order link in bio xxxx) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Over on Outspoken's facebook group there is a post of a instagram story by from one of the founders of White Fox. Saying that it has been toughest/ hardest week for their business. Alot of comments implying that it may be backlash for copying other peoples designs, including The Sez's activewear.
Or maybe due to Covid?

I'd love to see that entire unethical business come crashing down, with The Sez being the #1 cause, or for her to go right down with them.. Imagine that 👌

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
"FoLLoW mE On TikToK fOr MorE fUn viDeOs LikE tHeSe"

Er no, girl. Get some self awareness. Read the room.
Who is going to tell her that her bump updates are the farthest thing from fun. Nobody, absolutely nobody is waiting for this scintillating content.

Reactions: 31
So in the vlog does she go to an actual gym?

The first week the unvaxxed are allowed to go out and it’s the first time in months she’s gone to the gym? Sis isn’t even trying to hide it anymore that she’s antivax

Reactions: 28
So the neighbours can see them showering in their ensuite because they have no door, and it's not as simple as shutting their bedroom door because she has a ToDdLaR who opens it to do zoomies. Guess what? He's gonna open BOTH doors and you'll be back to square one. Just put a curtain or blind up over the window or maybe teach your son not to do something 🤷🏻‍♀️

And no Sarah, it's not just as expensive to replace a tire as it is to buy a brand new bike.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Waaaaaa mY pElViC pAiN iS soooooo baaaaad, but AlSo I’m sooooo FlExibLe aNd MY hEaD is sooooo SMoLllll. I’m soooooooo TiNy!

No Sarah. What you are, is average as duck.

Also, keep an ear out in the bicycle scene when Durt is telling Focks to laugh for the camera. They are so contrived, and are either too stupid or too brazen to even cut it 🤦🏼‍♀️
F9D7A99F-B8AA-4AA1-AF53-1679F60458F1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Anyone want to guess that fox might of bumped his head on the bike ride? they still haven’t mentioned what actually happened. Or is that going to be a while 30min vlog.

Reactions: 16
So in the vlog does she go to an actual gym?

The first week the unvaxxed are allowed to go out and it’s the first time in months she’s gone to the gym? Sis isn’t even trying to hide it anymore that she’s antivax
She says "I woke up early and went to the gym" but that could mean her garage gym so who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Since when is potato bake "Christmasy"??? I mean, mostly it's served up as a BBQ side dish, not something particularly special 🤔. And why call her one "wholesome" because it's GF, DF, "almost vegan" and looks like sun-baked vomit, compared to her mum's recipe which looks so much more appealing??
Screenshot_20211223-030502_YouTube.jpg

And that pinhead hairstyle 🙄🤨 What on earth was she thinking??!🥚
🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20211223-031257_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211223-031423_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211223-031431_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211223-031454_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Here's a brief and boring recap of the last thread:

-Sez was trying a 'new natural curl method tailored to her hair' and promised to show the results but didn't.
-She made a big song and dance about buying a book to read and wanted recommendations for her next read for an upcoming holiday (has to be local cos unvaxed). However she was incredibly pick me and didn't want anything sad, intense or confronting for her delicate sensibilities. We never saw or heard about the book again.
-She released her overpriced tablecloth PJs. The photoshoot was at home because unvaxxed.
-Cum custard.
-Showed us her 'outfit for the night' for Kurt's birthday but never revealed if they actually went out or not (they didn't because unvaxxed).
-Unsupervised Fox by the pool.
-Bump rubbing. Bump rubbing. Bump rubbing.
-Medical emergency bait. Will reveal all in an upcoming vlog (was just Braxton Hicks).
-Appears to have gotten her lips done.
-Announced she's releasing a 24 week pregnancy fitness guide with her physiotherapist.
-Can't workout or split her legs due to pelvic pain - proceeds to workout and split legs.
-Cervix is raw and sensitive!
-Bought an $800 lamp from Etsy, couldn't put it together properly, bitched about the Chinese seller.
-Unsupervised Fox by the sea.
✨Unvaxxed Freedom Day✨
-Now she can 'finally' go to a hairdresser because she wants to chop her dead hair off (never did).
-Got her nails done.
-Went for a bike ride (content for a vlog)
-Hosted a Christmas dinner party for her church friends (content for a vlog).
-Said in a Health Code Daily podcast episode they regularly have sex in front of Fox.
-Went on another boat trip (Fox wore his life jacket again).
-Announced the release date for her 3rd ebook.
-Another boring vlog - featured the above bike ride, the Christmas party, a picnic in the park (still not eating inside a cafe or restaurant), said she went to the gym which is the first mention of the 'G' word since lockdown began earlier this year. More confirmation she's unvaxxed.

Even the unvaxxed Freedom Day hasn't saved her boring life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Also, she was prepping the food for the Christmas party right after finishing a workout. She says she’s sweaty and gross. I wonder if the people who ate the food knew she was making it without showering 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Normal people : “I didn’t have time to wash my face this morning”

The Sez: “SkIn CaRe RoUtInE”

Also someone should tell Ham Belly the word ‘routine’ implies it’s something you do regularly. Every second vlog or manic insta story streak is about how “disheveled and tired” she looks because she was far too busy being forced into mum duty, running three cumpanies or going for ocean swims to do her #esmisponsed skin care

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ugh 🤮 how many times can you mention ‘ocean swim’ in one vlog?

I feel like she hams this up for her overseas Stans. Like omg the Aussie lifestyle people all live 100 metres from the beach and have a lunchtime ‘ocean swim’. Sez you haven’t had an ‘ocean swim’ in ages and the one time you do you bring your vlog camera.

It’s just called going for a swim. In the ocean. You went to the beach for a swim. 🙄. Everything she does is seeehhhr speshul

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She looks like an egg.

Also, I really do wonder what happened with all the baby drama, when now in her reel she claims shes not nervous for the birth and keeps reiterating she’s so chill. It’s all odd to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
in her reel she claims shes not nervous for the birth and keeps reiterating she’s so chill. It’s all odd to me.
Smacks of her desperately trying to convince herself of the lie everyone (including her) know to be painfully obvious.

She’s got to be one of the most highly strung, needy, demanding, people I’ve ever seen on or offline 🤣 She literally can’t do anything without over exaggerating, getting manic, overwhelmed or ‘grumpy’ (aka excusing her abusive behaviour).

Maybe she’s trying to manifest a better birth experience than her first, in which she also talked a big game but then couldn’t deliver (lol, pun-ny). You’d think by now her pinhead would’ve computed than it’ll take more than an acupuncture session and reciting “I’m chill” to pRePArE her BoDy fOr bIrTh.

I guess smol-headedness really does correlate with brain capacity 💁‍♀️

(Also she’s practically bald in that vlog 😂 The worst I’ve seen her hairline. So much for the year of great hair and luscious pregnancy locks, eh Sez?)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ok, the photos posted above of her face on, please tell me one of you just photoshopped her hair out? Where is her hair?! Is it so slicked back it's non-existent? Oh, that is not the look of health.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok, the photos posted above of her face on, please tell me one of you just photoshopped her hair out? Where is her hair?! Is it so slicked back it's non-existent? Oh, that is not the look of health.
No photoshop needed...that's the true Sez, real and raw!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.