Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s obvious they aren’t even TRYING to get Fox into his own room before the baby’s born. They have have no clue what they’re in for. Good luck with a toddler and a newborn in the one room Sarah. What a shame you don’t even have a guest room to spend the first few weeks in with the baby considering Fox will still be right there at the end of your bed. I’m in disbelief at how little it seems they care for anybody’s sleep at this point.

Reactions: 48
Anyone else notice that Kurt was like “any other kid would be hiding lollies and our kid is hiding a sultana” at the end of the story - was a bit cut off.
No. That’s gross. Especially in the context of your wife targeting vulnerable people with eating disorders at the beginning of the week. What a vile vile human to project their own insecurities and issues onto their toddler.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
We’re almost up to a new thread, does anyone have any suggestions for the title for the next one?

(I missed a few pages but just looked at the top liked posts and couldn’t see any there but apologies if I missed one)

Reactions: 4
I know of two people who had Covid during the last lockdown, they both happened the test positive within ten days of what was supposed to be their second dose. One of them made a Facebook page joking about how she didn’t make it, and NSW health telling her she was exempt from vaccines and it gives you something similar to the vaccine certificate for the six months from the infection. The other was allowed to go back to her healthcare adjacent job without their second dose because they had already been infected. Not saying this is 100% accurate, because I haven’t spoken to her in person since then. But if this is true, Sarah could only have had Covid in the earlier part of last year, because she would have been ok to be out before “freedom day”.

That being said, there’s been plenty of people saying they’ve had pervious strains of Covid and have still caught omicron, so she’s still endangering her baby, herself and every healthcare worker/pregnant person she comes into contact with during appointments.
**i’m still behind on the thread**

my understanding of this is that it’s supposed to give you “immunity” for up to 90 days, meaning that you can’t contract the same variant. so even if she had contracted the initial strain of COVID-19 she would still be highly vulnerable to contracting Delta and now even more at risk to contracting Omicron (especially considering the shire has been recording 1k + daily cases recently.

Reactions: 7
Sarah’s Day #44 Targets people with ED to sell ebook #3

Sarah’s Day #44 ED trigger warning for Sweat it Limitless

Sarah’s Day #44 Wake up and smell the scam, content is all undisclosed ads

Sarah’s Day #44 Unqualified to provide advice on exercise, nutrition or health

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Let’s look at Sarah’s old tweets 👀👀👀

Sarah’s Day #44 Ebook 3 causing controversy

Reactions: 8
Micah Kai ( in Hawaiian culture means sea)
Micah Kale ( so healthy and balanced!)
Micah Kash (Cash money y’all!!)
Micah Keeon (God's gracious gift)
Micah Kingsly ( from the king’s meadow)

okay I’ll be done now
Malibu Ke$ha (helps to channel your inner musical, boss babe, milf, sponsored, ed fuelled lifestyle)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she seriously trying to say Fox has been in bed since 6:30pm? 🤣🤣🤣 He's still awake at 10pm because he's usually still running round the house, wrestling with Kurt, or going late night shopping. Of course he's not asleep yet. And if he doesn't rely on the light to sleep maybe turn it off? Or get a nightlight that isn't a smart light so he can't interact with it all night.

I agree with what others have said. They have had almost a year to transition him to his new bedroom and get him used to sleeping apart from his parents. But now there's less than 9 weeks to go before she gives birth (what happened to her giving birth at 35 weeks?) and they still aren't bothering. They are seriously going to throw him in a new room at the last minute and let him get on with it ☹

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Long term lurker… cannot believe how low she’s gone this time. I’m not saying anything that hasn’t already been said but just need to vent 😂
The refusal to take into account any kind of critique that isn’t a compliment to this is actually bizarre when we remember sarahs day IS A BUSINESS and this ebook IS A PRODUCT. I think that’s what her fans don’t consider, but I don’t blame them because they’re mostly young and impressionable… she acting like she’s someone on Instagram with a few thousands followers and she’s said something about her opinion on exercise and is receiving backlash so her attitude is ‘just don’t follow me if you don’t like me!’ but she is a business with millions of eyes on her.
Imagine if gymshark/nike etc put this out and refused to acknowledge any feedback/complaints, (btw I’m not saying these businesses are perfect but I think they would respond to critique at this level and likely have far more systems in place to ensure there’s multiple eyes on ad campaigns before they go live to catch anything like this - however Sarah would never let anyone remain in her business that had concerns I would expect and probably doesn’t run anything past anyone else anyway) but that’s the responsibility you have to consumers when you have A BUSINESS! Not just delete everything and response to one comment sarcastically to the effect of ‘I’m sorry you got offended’. It’s actually so embarrassing and insanely unprofessional.
Reading that 13 year old girls comment about if she’s allowed to have a treat made me so incredibly sad. Really good to see some influencers with a following speaking out, I hope bigger ones do too! Seems to be the only way she might listen, if it’s deafening and too embarrassing for her not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Sarah’s Day #44: Limitless stupidity, triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
We’re almost up to a new thread, does anyone have any suggestions for the title for the next one?

(I missed a few pages but just looked at the top liked posts and couldn’t see any there but apologies if I missed one)
I’d love to suggest a clever or funny title, but I can’t stop thinking about that poor 13 year old girl in her YouTube comments. I have a 13 year old daughter. I’m so sad and angry that Sarah and people like her continue to push unhealthy, damaging information to their followers and never get held accountable in a meaningful way!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah’s Day #44 Don't come at me, for feeding your ED, I'm preggy with Micha Tropeka 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Long term lurker… cannot believe how low she’s gone this time. I’m not saying anything that hasn’t already been said but just need to vent 😂
The refusal to take into account any kind of critique that isn’t a compliment to this is actually bizarre when we remember sarahs day IS A BUSINESS and this ebook IS A PRODUCT. I think that’s what her fans don’t consider, but I don’t blame them because they’re mostly young and impressionable… she acting like she’s someone on Instagram with a few thousands followers and she’s said something about her opinion on exercise and is receiving backlash so her attitude is ‘just don’t follow me if you don’t like me!’ but she is a business with millions of eyes on her.
Imagine if gymshark/nike etc put this out and refused to acknowledge any feedback/complaints, (btw I’m not saying these businesses are perfect but I think they would respond to critique at this level and likely have far more systems in place to ensure there’s multiple eyes on ad campaigns before they go live to catch anything like this - however Sarah would never let anyone remain in her business that had concerns I would expect and probably doesn’t run anything past anyone else anyway) but that’s the responsibility you have to consumers when you have A BUSINESS! Not just delete everything and response to one comment sarcastically to the effect of ‘I’m sorry you got offended’. It’s actually so embarrassing and insanely unprofessional.
Reading that 13 year old girls comment about if she’s allowed to have a treat made me so incredibly sad. Really good to see some influencers with a following speaking out, I hope bigger ones do too! Seems to be the only way she might listen, if it’s deafening and too embarrassing for her not to.
It’s pretty obvious that Sarah has absolutely no ability to acknowledge or accept her part in any of the “scandals” she’s involved in. I fully believe she thinks so highly of herself that she doesn’t believe she has any responsibility to respond or learn or change her ways. She has ZERO qualifications in nutrition or exercise prescription yet she’s been selling exercise programs and sharing recipes and exercise content for years. She NEVER gets held accountable to the point where she is forced to make changes, so why start now? She will just delete and block and then deflect with her child/pregnancy like always.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is precisely what has been rolling around and around in my head all week. Any other business, any other industry, any other person in the public eye would be required to take responsibility for this, apologize and make things better. It wouldn’t even be a question - you’d do it, because it would be necessary for the sake of keeping your business alive. When is this going to stop? How do these influenzas keep getting off scot free? I expect it has a lot to do with the “delete comment” button…
Maybe we need to start a petition for instagram to not allow 'business pages' to delete comments as technically its a review on the business and should be allowed to stay. And as businesses run all over instagram they should be held accountable

And also... normal and scheduled. witch please. You have had a year to get this poor child settled in his own room. You should be ashamed of yourself that you have not dealt with this as a priority over shilling EDS in the form of workout regimes.
I will 100% check with today tonight or ACA and see if I can get their attention on to this pathetic excuse of an influencer. The only thing I see her influencing is her unhealthy lifestyle and tit parenting techniques

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ok that whole scene with 🦊 hiding the sultana behind his back at the end of her stories. Esshhh. I really hope Sarah and Kurt take a step back and ask themselves some questions about this behaviour. Maybe just reflect a little as to the "why" behind it and what this could lead to in the future.
I know, I know I am asking a lot from these two.
The bedtime/sleeping arrangement is just painful. I don't know what they are thinking. At this point, this has to be intentional. Are they banking on his inevitable breakdown when the baby comes as content? Is the opportunity for content about the poor kid's struggles with his new room, routine, the baby and potentially his identity too great for them to pass up? I hope I am wrong. That poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Fox hiding the sultana breaks my heart.. I know it's not always that deep - but I started hiding food at around 4-6 years old and later almost lost my life to anorexia as a teen.

And in regards to sarah's inability to take criticism, it really is startling. I'm not a fan of the internet trend of diagnosing everyone with an ego as a clinical narcissist, and I know I'm nowhere near the first to see narcissistic traits in sarah but it's actually alarming at this point. Most influencers, even problematic ones, apologize for wrongdoings on some degree (even when the apologies are clearly not genuine). Sarah can't even choke up a bs apology for anything - no matter what it's not her fault. It's always "haters" or people "taking things the wrong way." No, if you worded something in a way that hurt a large amount of people, that's still on you. Own up to it, even if you don't mean it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Is she seriously trying to say Fox has been in bed since 6:30pm? 🤣🤣🤣 He's still awake at 10pm because he's usually still running round the house, wrestling with Kurt, or going late night shopping. Of course he's not asleep yet. And if he doesn't rely on the light to sleep maybe turn it off? Or get a nightlight that isn't a smart light so he can't interact with it all night.

I agree with what others have said. They have had almost a year to transition him to his new bedroom and get him used to sleeping apart from his parents. But now there's less than 9 weeks to go before she gives birth (what happened to her giving birth at 35 weeks?) and they still aren't bothering. They are seriously going to throw him in a new room at the last minute and let him get on with it ☹
Regarding the bedroom light. I remember her asking for advice about fixing 🦊‘s sleeping habits or maybe receiving unsolicited advice.

Is she using that lamp incorrectly? She let 🦊 choose the colour but isn’t it that you set the light to show red when you have to stay in bed or your room and then when it shows green then it means the child can ‘wake up’ and go out? Correct me if I didn’t understand but it seems like she’s bought the light to help his habits and then not even using it properly.

Also did anyone catch her comment about how Kurt used to copy her outfits. It’s the little digs like this that seem harmless at first but with repetition, demonstrate how self-centred she is

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe we need to start a petition for instagram to not allow 'business pages' to delete comments as technically its a review on the business and should be allowed to stay. And as businesses run all over instagram they should be held accountable
Idk how to make this work but it is a good idea.
She SHOULDN'T be able to delete comments saying her products are bad, it's false advertising. The amount of bad comments on Sunee's app store page is so different to what is seen on its Instagram page, and does give people the wrong impression of her products.

People also complained about the La Bang deodorant literally BURNING their armpits and ALL of those comments were deleted. THAT IS KEY INFORMATION TO THE CUSTOMER.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.