Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how I mentioned her being the only one driving the boat and if it’s to make her feel superior and she says something in her stories about it 😂 - “Because I’m preggy, I drive the boat and it’s a major flex!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mmmm I’m not so sure. She’s mentioned the MGP (midwifery group practice) which runs at Sutherland Hospital. All appointments are done with two middys, No OB involved unless deemed medically necessary, usually only duck in at the birth.
All of her scans were done at St George though because she was high risk. Could have changed now that she’s decided she’s “not high risk” apparently. Just reporting on what a reliable source told me - however the nuances of which exact doctor/speciality could have potentially been lost as my friend is a lay person not a HCW. Could have been subspeciality MFM or something.

Reactions: 12

New vid posted calling out Sarah!
I really dislike Mia. I find her very pompous and quite problematic herself in her own ways (not relevant to this thread so I won’t get into specifics) - but I have to give credit where it is due. This was well done 👍 I also like that she mentioned the censoring of comments and Scumbag’s awareness of what she’s attempting to do.

I’m also glad she named Scummy directly. I wish she hadn’t restrained herself as she said she did though. It would’ve been nice to see someone tear her a new one publicly 😂

She did start on some good accountability toward the end where she said something along the lines of: “no one needs to pay you $70 so that you can line your pockets, just to see you body check on your socials…leave ED sufferers alone”.

Hopefully more organisations/people with platforms take up the cause and keep calling this out!

Reactions: 45
I was just looking at the Digidirect IG page.
Kurt, Jai, Tahlia and even Brenton do all of the acting clips.
And they are terrible actors!!!!
How unprofessional.
I hope Digidirect are getting a good discount for having those dopes do their advertising...

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I know of two people who had Covid during the last lockdown, they both happened the test positive within ten days of what was supposed to be their second dose. One of them made a Facebook page joking about how she didn’t make it, and NSW health telling her she was exempt from vaccines and it gives you something similar to the vaccine certificate for the six months from the infection. The other was allowed to go back to her healthcare adjacent job without their second dose because they had already been infected. Not saying this is 100% accurate, because I haven’t spoken to her in person since then. But if this is true, Sarah could only have had Covid in the earlier part of last year, because she would have been ok to be out before “freedom day”.

That being said, there’s been plenty of people saying they’ve had pervious strains of Covid and have still caught omicron, so she’s still endangering her baby, herself and every healthcare worker/pregnant person she comes into contact with during appointments.
Interesting. When was her Byron trip? Cos that may work out to be the time frame…
YouTube says 10 months ago they went to Byron I think that was the time where they travelled just before the big lockdown in Sydney.
December was freedom day right? It seems it could fit.

I agree though that it’s not a guarantee she won’t get it again or a different strain of it, but let’s be real she probably doesn’t believe it/care. I’m sure she has some crackpot ideas on how to treat/cure it 🙄

Reactions: 4
I know of two people who had Covid during the last lockdown, they both happened the test positive within ten days of what was supposed to be their second dose. One of them made a Facebook page joking about how she didn’t make it, and NSW health telling her she was exempt from vaccines and it gives you something similar to the vaccine certificate for the six months from the infection. The other was allowed to go back to her healthcare adjacent job without their second dose because they had already been infected. Not saying this is 100% accurate, because I haven’t spoken to her in person since then. But if this is true, Sarah could only have had Covid in the earlier part of last year, because she would have been ok to be out before “freedom day”.

That being said, there’s been plenty of people saying they’ve had pervious strains of Covid and have still caught omicron, so she’s still endangering her baby, herself and every healthcare worker/pregnant person she comes into contact with during appointments.
I doubt she had Covid previously. There was very little going around before, especially not in the Shire. Plus if she was sick, I can’t imagine her having a test to confirm it seeing as it now looks like she‘s not only anti-vax but also a Covid denier. So she wouldn’t have proof of a Covid infection and be exempt from the vaccine.

Reactions: 15
There’s been a few responses on the ebook of people saying ‘she probably didn’t mean to be damaging, but still was’…Am I the only one who thinks this is way too forgiving?

Scummy knew exactly what she was doing marketing as she did, you don’t accidentally market an intense exercise regime to people who struggle with over exercising and body image. Her targeting the ED community was a very deliberate choice, however poorly thought out. In Scummy’s own words she sees it as the fault of individuals for ‘interpreting it negatively’, not that her message itself is completely off base.

It’s high time we all stop giving her graces for what she might have meant to do or say, or the effect she maybe did or did not aim to elicit (especially when she has never, not once, attempted to correct herself across numerous scandals).

She should be held accountable for the outcome of her actions, regardless of intent, (but if we’re going to consider intent, make no mistake, the intent is to make her money, and in this case she explicitly tried to maximise this by targeting the group of people she thought would spend up the most - those who have problematic, pathological relationships with exercising and body image. That is not unintentional, but a highly calculated and strategic move. That’s the most sickening thing about it.

Someone with Scummy’s level of social media experience, apparent PR/management representation, and the facts that she enlisted others to help build/market this ebook, all in order to achieve her bottom line is to profit (from vulnerable communities no less), by shilling unqualified drivel, means she gets no concessions, no passes.

She says in 8 weeks there will be no excuses, well there are no excuses for you right now, Scummy. You failed, yet again. And people are noticing.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
2129F5DF-1EDB-41F8-8458-AFF2E096E0C5.jpeg
8D5E724A-2920-4F94-822C-4E8BB04FDC1B.jpeg

This is a 13 year old girl writing this under Sarah’s ebook reel on her YouTube.

Sarah you are a predator. I absolutely despise you.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 117
Did anyone notice in her stories today her saying fox gets it about birth and how she pushes the baby out???
I mean obviously fox is a genius but this is another level

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Did anyone notice in her stories today her saying fox gets it about birth and how she pushes the baby out???
I mean obviously fox is a genius but this is another level
And how she was saying that he’d love to watch her push the baby out. And maybe one day she would have a home birth so he could watch.
Babe, wtf. You looked like you were possessed during your last labour. Why would you want your two year old to see you like that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.