Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worse is the fact that she has released 3 workout ebooks,and a recipe app. With NO qualifications in health and fitness. Instead, she got Kurt to sign off on those ebooks. Not only is this a huge conflict of interest but he has not even done any "personal training" or fitness related work for YEARS. Based on this alone, she shouldn't have a platform, and should not be entitled to a dime of the money she has profited from it. It baffles me how there is no law or legislation around this yet. When there is though, Sarah will probably be case #1.

The reason why she has not addressed any of this recent controversy is because she KNOWS she is a cheat, liar, a complete sham. She does not want to draw more attention to it, because she bleeping knows what she has done. That is the worst kind of person; one with no moral compass, no integrity, one that knows they have done wrong, yet does not admit it or address their wrong doings because they are afraid of how it will impact on THEM.

I honestly do not know how she sleeps at night.
I don’t buy for a second Kurt signs off on the ebooks. He’s probably just like: “yeah babe whatever brings in the money 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It wasn’t for me, I didn’t even put my hands underneath for photos which a lot of women do as a general rule. But omg the amount of rubbing and caressing. Truly over the top.
Next to The Sez, the only other person I've ever seen do as much OTT bump holding/touching/caressing is Meghan Markle who I consider up there on the narcissist list.

Reactions: 19
Now she's done a "help us name our boat" to get the engagement up and away from her reel. Seems as if she will ignore and keep posting random crap
Lol and that's such a generic way too, surprised she hasn't done that method on her stories as well.

"What should we name my our boat sissys!! Sparkles vs Glitterati, Sezzy's Steed vs Sez Is The Best, Undisclosed Ad vs Sosneaky - vote now if you love me!! 🐬🏝🚤💰"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I heard on the local shire grapevine from a reliable source that her OB won’t see her in hours and she has to pay extra to come after hours because she’s unvaccinated (obviously to protect the vulnerable women and newborn babies) and she was there in hours and kicking off at the receptionist for it 🙊.
Mmmm I’m not so sure. She’s mentioned the MGP (midwifery group practice) which runs at Sutherland Hospital. All appointments are done with two middys, No OB involved unless deemed medically necessary, usually only duck in at the birth.

Reactions: 2
Are we meant to believe that super straight, manly Kurt really wants to call ‘his’ boat Glitter Bomb? 🏳️‍🌈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I’m sad I only see a couple of tattle contributions on the boat name 🤣

Reactions: 3
Sarah’s new post doesn’t have Malibu tagged in it… interesting.
Do you mean the reel for naming the boat? Definitely tagged her family and malibu boats. This is all planned content and basically undisclosed ads.
She didn’t take the day off with family she made two ads for malibu and for tropeaka.

How arrogant do you have to be to lie about purchasing a boat. She would have been way more humble and likeable if she was honest and said they leased the boat which essentially once paid it is theirs.
I lease my car.

Reactions: 19
It is so not normal! Its like an obsession for her. It must be an attention seeking thing but to the extreme.
I commented on this on her post and she was like I like touching my baby maybe you’ll understand if you have a family. And I was like what you mean if?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you mean the reel for naming the boat? Definitely tagged her family and malibu boats. This is all planned content and basically undisclosed ads.
She didn’t take the day off with family she made two ads for malibu and for tropeaka.

How arrogant do you have to be to lie about purchasing a boat. She would have been way more humble and likeable if she was honest and said they leased the boat which essentially once paid it is theirs.
I lease my car.
Oh I didn’t see the tags, I didn’t click on the reel that’s probably why 😅 imagine also you ‘Gifting’ a boat to Kurt and you feel the need to name it what YOU want.
There is nothing wrong with leasing anything, she just has to be queen pick me

Reactions: 10
What if she has already had covid though.. I wouldn’t be surprised at this point.
I know of two people who had Covid during the last lockdown, they both happened the test positive within ten days of what was supposed to be their second dose. One of them made a Facebook page joking about how she didn’t make it, and NSW health telling her she was exempt from vaccines and it gives you something similar to the vaccine certificate for the six months from the infection. The other was allowed to go back to her healthcare adjacent job without their second dose because they had already been infected. Not saying this is 100% accurate, because I haven’t spoken to her in person since then. But if this is true, Sarah could only have had Covid in the earlier part of last year, because she would have been ok to be out before “freedom day”.

That being said, there’s been plenty of people saying they’ve had pervious strains of Covid and have still caught omicron, so she’s still endangering her baby, herself and every healthcare worker/pregnant person she comes into contact with during appointments.

Reactions: 5
Lol if she really got the boat for him why isnt he naming his own boat Giuseppe. I usually dont have an opinion on their relationship because with socials one can never know what s happening behind closed doors. But Kurt gives off very submissive vibes lol. Why didnt HE make a post about his new boat Giuseppe, that s it. It s probably a small thing for them but maybe he is like that because she makes more money than him? If so.. that s just sad lol

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.