Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skipped through her stories (the ones in the green dress) so no idea what she was blabbering on about, but even from skipping through it I counted 16 bleeping TIMES she caressed her belly. I've birthed two babies so been pregnant 18 months and don't think I caressed my belly 16 times in that whole duration. Wtf is wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg is this real??
While i absolutely do not agree with this, it is bloody hilarious!
10/10 real. Friend witnessed it herself.
There is 1 degree of separation in the shire and I know a lot of the same people, same age etc. (and we all can’t stand her.)

@Furggle This morning was a midwife appointment apparently which would likely be a public health thing but the OB would have private rooms that she sees them in.

To be honest, as a healthcare worker myself I do agree with it 100%. It’s private health, not public and they need to protect the vulnerable women and newborns in their clinic. We absolutely should never be discriminating because of people’s choices in public health (I am a *huge* public health advocate and would only ever work in public) but in private rooms where you are paying anyway I think it is totally reasonable. This was a few weeks ago though that I was told so it may have changed, now that our government it just letting it rip through.

Hmmm I don't follow Sarah but did she specifically say midwife appointment? Typically you only see a midwife if you are going through the public system and not though a private ObGyn
Yep she said midwife - I would guess she’s going public because she was high risk but now apparently she’s “not” and can birth “how she wants” so she’s possibly still seeing a midwife but known to an OB too in case of complications.

Reactions: 22
Admittedly I don't spend a lot of time around pregnant women but I have NEVER in my life seen a woman caress her bump as much as The Sez. It's SO OVER THE TOP! Is this normal?!
It is so not normal! Its like an obsession for her. It must be an attention seeking thing but to the extreme.

Reactions: 13
10/10 real. Friend witnessed it herself.
There is 1 degree of separation in the shire and I know a lot of the same people, same age etc. (and we all can’t stand her.)

@Furggle This morning was a midwife appointment apparently which would likely be a public health thing but the OB would have private rooms that she sees them in.

To be honest, as a healthcare worker myself I do agree with it 100%. It’s private health, not public and they need to protect the vulnerable women and newborns in their clinic. We absolutely should never be discriminating because of people’s choices in public health (I am a *huge* public health advocate and would only ever work in public) but in private rooms where you are paying anyway I think it is totally reasonable. This was a few weeks ago though that I was told so it may have changed, now that our government it just letting it rip through.

Yep she said midwife - I would guess she’s going public because she was high risk but now apparently she’s “not” and can birth “how she wants” so she’s possibly still seeing a midwife but known to an OB too in case of complications.
Thanks for clearing that up...very interesting 👍

Reactions: 4
All I heard from her stories today is that I'm a super pregnant mum with a "special baby" and I'm just going to ignore all you witches that have a problem with my E book. As long as you're throwing money at me, it's all that matters. I don't have ethics or morals but I loooooove money, so peeps spend up big 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sarah’s new post doesn’t have Malibu tagged in it… interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so controversial reel aside relating to the ebook can we please not forget another unmissable fact that her highest level of education is a high school certificate and she isn’t qualified to be a “published author”. She should have been cancelled 5 years ago on this basis alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok so controversial reel aside relating to the ebook can we please not forget another unmissable fact that her highest level of education is a high school certificate and she isn’t qualified to be a “published author”. She should have been cancelled 5 years ago on this basis alone.
While I agree she isnt a published author, I disagree that you need to be qualified to be a published author? You dont need to go to uni and get a degree or even finish high school to go on to write a book that is a bestselling or award winning book.

Reactions: 22
Worse is the fact that she has released 3 workout ebooks,and a recipe app. With NO qualifications in health and fitness. Instead, she got Kurt to sign off on those ebooks. Not only is this a huge conflict of interest but he has not even done any "personal training" or fitness related work for YEARS. Based on this alone, she shouldn't have a platform, and should not be entitled to a dime of the money she has profited from it. It baffles me how there is no law or legislation around this yet. When there is though, Sarah will probably be case #1.

The reason why she has not addressed any of this recent controversy is because she KNOWS she is a cheat, liar, a complete sham. She does not want to draw more attention to it, because she bleeping knows what she has done. That is the worst kind of person; one with no moral compass, no integrity, one that knows they have done wrong, yet does not admit it or address their wrong doings because they are afraid of how it will impact on THEM.

I honestly do not know how she sleeps at night.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Skipped through her manic bump touching stories as I have been a lot of her content lately (being too boring to even hate watch says a lot to me) but did she just drop that baby is going to be normal and everything is normal now?

Reactions: 13
Ah another BS post about her sponsored bought boat. So Sez is going for the ignore and bury method. Similar to what she did with that illegal ratings scam competition Sunnee did last year.

Reactions: 16
Can’t find the link for where to report undisclosed ads on social media in australia. Want to report their boat content.

Reactions: 12
Sorry for the double post, but going on from my last comment I am wondering if anyone knows if we can report her latest ebook to the ACCC. Under "false or misleading claims" - a business predicts the health benefits of a therapeutic device or health product but has no evidence that such benefits can be attained"?

Going on the fact that she has suggested in her advertisement that her "eating disorder/body image issues were cured, and yours can to if you sign up for an intense 8 week workout book" where, there is no actual proof or scientific/psychological research or evidence that this is the case.

Or can Kurt be reported, and the fact that he has not actually practiced being a personal trainer for years? Surely he has breached the Code of Ethics For Personal Trainers

Reactions: 20
Sorry for the double post, but going on from my last comment I am wondering if anyone knows if we can report her latest ebook to the ACCC. Under "false or misleading claims" - a business predicts the health benefits of a therapeutic device or health product but has no evidence that such benefits can be attained"?

Going on the fact that she has suggested in her advertisement that her "eating disorder/body image issues were cured, and yours can to if you sign up for an intense 8 week workout book" where, there is no actual proof or scientific/psychological research or evidence that this is the case.

Or can Kurt be reported, and the fact that he has not actually practiced being a personal trainer for years? Surely he has breached the Code of Ethics For Personal Trainers
If anyone has 5-10 minutes spare and wants to make a complaint, it would not hurt... here is the link;

ABN: 55 620 321 422
ACN: 620 321 422

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now she's done a "help us name our boat" to get the engagement up and away from her reel. Seems as if she will ignore and keep posting random crap

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
This is my burner account but also noticed that the sez has blocked me 😂😂 good to know that something I had said previously hit a nerve with her. Again, she is such a petty child
Omg can we all message Malibu Boats about how it’s against the insta guidelines (is that the right term lol) for Sarah to not be disclosing the ads and threaten to report them.
Imagine if every time they wanted to post with the boat / “Kurt’s present” that they’re pretending they fully bought, to flex it, they had to disclose the ad, that would kill Sarah’s ego 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Adstandards.com.au

Reactions: 7
Omg can we all message Malibu Boats about how it’s against the insta guidelines (is that the right term lol) for Sarah to not be disclosing the ads and threaten to report them.
Imagine if every time they wanted to post with the boat / “Kurt’s present” that they’re pretending they fully bought, to flex it, they had to disclose the ad, that would kill Sarah’s ego 😂
they wont listen though. didnt they block and delete comments about the life jacket saga last time about fox on their page? this company gives two shits about the public and their interest. Only about miss Sarah Stevenson (not a mrs. hasnt changed her last name. betchya on bills and tit, its still Miss Sarah Stevenson LOL)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.