Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s started…. She conveniently forgot about her midwife appointment. She will make up some bs then back on stories for a sob story

Reactions: 16
If we were to send messages to Malibu re our disappointment in them associating with Sezzzie and Kurt, with solid arguments as to why, the lease may be up sooner rather than later! I did this with another company they were associated with and had the most eye-opening conversations with the PR person over a couple of weeks, found out some interesting stuff (such as, the company would only work with Kurt, on the proviso that Sezzzie would not be mentioned or involved in any way, as the company didn't like what she stood for or how she portrayed herself), and now the company won't work with Kurt either. There was supposed to be a final promo just before Christmas, but that didn't even eventuate. Many companies are obviously very open to discussion and feedback from people...the more negative feedback they get, the less brands will want to work with the Tilse's. The only ones that would be difficult to budge would be those associated with their church...there seems to be a bit of nepotism going on there.
I imagine that this company LG didn't want the sez maybe not because she is a toxic evil witch but because she always hates on TV and says she never watches it (more lies). So maybe it didn't align because of that. Here's hoping it is because of who she is as a person though.
But when Kurt got the TV she was dark as hell about it and I remember her making so many tit comments whinging about its size and how she didn't even want it etc. Yes lots of eye rolling etc. She is riddled with evil ... it courses her vains

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If we were to send messages to Malibu re our disappointment in them associating with Sezzzie and Kurt, with solid arguments as to why, the lease may be up sooner rather than later! I did this with another company they were associated with and had the most eye-opening conversations with the PR person over a couple of weeks, found out some interesting stuff (such as, the company would only work with Kurt, on the proviso that Sezzzie would not be mentioned or involved in any way, as the company didn't like what she stood for or how she portrayed herself), and now the company won't work with Kurt either. There was supposed to be a final promo just before Christmas, but that didn't even eventuate. Many companies are obviously very open to discussion and feedback from people...the more negative feedback they get, the less brands will want to work with the Tilse's. The only ones that would be difficult to budge would be those associated with their church...there seems to be a bit of nepotism going on there.
was it LG?

Reactions: 2
Bet I could set and execute some good 2022 goals if I too had the benefit of unlimited time and money. Pass me a bleeping bucket :sick:

Reactions: 34
Who wears a tight dress to a midwife appointment? 😅 I would always wear comfy loose two piece outfits as you have to lift your shirt up a lot to be measured / check heart rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who wears a tight dress to a midwife appointment? 😅 I would always wear comfy loose two piece outfits as you have to lift your shirt up a lot to be measured / check heart rate.
I was thinking about that. Having to shimmy that dress up to her chin to have the midwife be able to do her job lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I noticed when she went for her 20 week scan she was in a dress too. I didn't mention it though. Like, she's almost always in 2 piece outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it was mentioned earlier with kurts post but why tag malibu boats if you own the boat??? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 16
Bet she’s not loving that she’s measuring on track now, and can’t blame the baby for her being sO mUch biGgEr this pregnancy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi Sarah,

While you sit in the docs waiting room this morning and having your morning tattle check in take note of this. Stop being selfish, your baby's healthy is more important then your uneducated ridiculous beliefs. Prayer will not spare you.
View attachment 962542
What if she has already had covid though.. I wouldn’t be surprised at this point.

Reactions: 6
She can easily buy followers as well to keep it above 1.1m i think?
Yes. These people follow their stats very carefully and no way do they let it go below a certain point. Ashy Bines buys followers just before she dips below 1M to keep the narrative going.

Reactions: 8
So on her stories only two days ago she said that they gave themselves a few days off from work/out of the office and they were enjoying the slow/family time. The yesterday they it was the last day of chillllssss before back to work tomorrow. Yet in today’s post, she said they had a meeting chat on the boat about their business/work goals.

🤔 Contradictory Sez strikes again.

Why does she have to infuse everything in her life with the infamous boss babe mil life hustle that she incorrectly equates as success?!? Take a freaking break and enjoy some down time, possibly reflect on:
• how much of a poor influence you are on your young impressionable audience
• how you constantly lie and say you have balance in your life when everything you put on stories/complain about gives the exact opposite impression
• how your dietary/exercise choices negatively affect you, your growing baby and your husband to looks increasingly ill as the months go by
• how your almost 3 year old is jack tit of you shoving a phone/camera in his face, but also feels the need to perform for you as that is when he gets attention/praise

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Admittedly I don't spend a lot of time around pregnant women but I have NEVER in my life seen a woman caress her bump as much as The Sez. It's SO OVER THE TOP! Is this normal?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Admittedly I don't spend a lot of time around pregnant women but I have NEVER in my life seen a woman caress her bump as much as The Sez. It's SO OVER THE TOP! Is this normal?!
It wasn’t for me, I didn’t even put my hands underneath for photos which a lot of women do as a general rule. But omg the amount of rubbing and caressing. Truly over the top.

Reactions: 18
It’s started…. She conveniently forgot about her midwife appointment. She will make up some bs then back on stories for a sob story
Hmmm I don't follow Sarah but did she specifically say midwife appointment? Typically you only see a midwife if you are going through the public system and not though a private ObGyn

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.