Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so… apparently midwife Em no longer works at the hospital she was previously employed because she did not want to participate in having the mandatory covid vaccine…
did she mention it in the podcast?? :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
how though? Is she getting her PT certifications, then doing extra study to become a pre & postnatal trainer within this “soon” timeframe? Or perhaps getting a physio degree in the next few weeks?
Or has this person just given The Sez a great idea that she can monetise from without being qualified?!
Far out. I used to be a PT qualified in pre and post natal and even I wouldn’t have touched this one!
View attachment 870709
dunning kruger effect

• Angry
Reactions: 14
This clearly shows how big she “really” is… all those other HuGe photos are her pushing out.
which comes down to her not wanting anyone to know that her ED is in full swing and she is starving her baby 😔
“Your body was built for this” 🤢 I’m sorry but every time someone reduces womens’ bodies’ sole existence to procreating, it gives me massive ick. Not to mention, how insensitive that is to people who are TTC or are struggling with infertility (Hello, Sarah?) There is more to me than my womb, thank you very much.

Also if Sarah was always so sure of her body knowing what it’s doing, why did her birth go the way it did last time? I know she’ll blame it on evil doctors, but if it wasn’t for them, either her or 🦊’s life or both would’ve been in serious danger or worse. Sometimes, cavewomen instinct isn’t the way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
…I guess for The Sez TM and Kurt Kardashian any kind of sex work is the most ungodly thing you could do
I dunno, she’s loved whoring herself out for sponsorships for years; eye bleeping is her signature look; she (apparently) openly has sex in front of her son; and there’s probably more images of her body online in various states of undress (body checking or outright focused on her abs/butt, usually in a bikini - crotch on show, ofc🦩, or crop) than there is in full clothing.
I would barely even notice if there was a Durty pindick in frame, tbh 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Another 17 weeks of saying how big she is this time. Girl, delete your "BABY BUMP" highlights so we can stop proving you wrong. Or go have a look at it yourself & shut up about it 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i didn’t realise i was still signed up to Sarah’s emails and i just saw this one come in. the fact that she thinks 17% is a massive sale for black friday is insane and it really shows her extreme privilege to the rest of the world. 17% is nothing when these products are already so unreasonablely priced 🙄🙄
Why the heck 17% such a stupid sale percentage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Another 17 weeks of saying how big she is this time. Girl, delete your "BABY BUMP" highlights so we can stop proving you wrong. Or go have a look at it yourself & shut up about it 🥴
I wonder if the real reason she is so concerned with the size of her bump this time around is because she has gained weight in other areas and is feeling bigger in general. And maybe trying to draw attention back to the bump, because she’s worried people will notice her thicker thighs or see the *gasp* ‘M’ tag poking out from her shorts.
hearing her so happy at waking up ‘less bloated’ with a smaller bump and saying ‘this size I can deal with’ made me so sad for her, and really exposed her disordered mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
This clearly shows how big she “really” is… all those other HuGe photos are her pushing out.
which comes down to her not wanting anyone to know that her ED is in full swing and she is starving her baby 😔
I'd rather not trust the medical advice of someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20211117-143652_Instagram.jpg
Honestly this crop is the ugliest most unflattering top ever. Even her AA boobes are squeezing their way out, and her shoulders look wiiide.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“Your body was built for this” 🤢 I’m sorry but every time someone reduces womens’ bodies’ sole existence to procreating, it gives me massive ick. Not to mention, how insensitive that is to people who are TTC or are struggling with infertility (Hello, Sarah?) There is more to me than my womb, thank you very much.

Also if Sarah was always so sure of her body knowing what it’s doing, why did her birth go the way it did last time? I know she’ll blame it on evil doctors, but if it wasn’t for them, either her or 🦊’s life or both would’ve been in serious danger or worse. Sometimes, cavewomen instinct isn’t the way to go.
Came here to say the same thing. The narrative that women are “made for babies and must pump out babies” is a decrepit view from the dark ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope Sarahs neighbours are extra loud because she deserves karma for
- her endless renovations
- pumping crappy music at 6am in the morning
- all the time she made people at the gym feel uncomfortable with her massive camera
- all the times she made parents at the kids park feel uncomfortable with her massive camera
- being a fuckwit in general

She would be 100x more annoying to her neighbours than they are to her!!

ETA: if you live on Sarahs street please organise a street Christmas party and don’t invite her and all witch about how annoying she is and post the rants on your story so she can see

Came here to say the same thing. The narrative that women are “made for babies and must pump out babies” is a decrepit view from the dark ages.
Also this could be so triggering/upsetting to so many people! I’m sure she has a lot of followers with fertility issues or other stuff going on that this would be the last thing they’d want to hear… going through her “PCOS journey” she should know that too…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Also this could be so triggering/upsetting to so many people! I’m sure she has a lot of followers with fertility issues or other stuff going on that this would be the last thing they’d want to hear… going through her “PCOS journey” she should know that too…
oh yes this too! Mrs Sarah “fertility issues” Tilse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.