Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned this a bit ago, but did we ever confirm if the handle for sunnee has recently changed to sunneeapp, or has it always been that? It seems it now allows for sunneecookbook and sunneeapp
I mean hypothetically someone saw @suneeapp and was bored and decided to be a petty witch and create an Insta handle for @suneebook… hypothetically….

I just checked and @suneecookbook is also taken so I’m hoping that was also one of us (hypothetically) of course

• Haha
Reactions: 38
i’m getting beau/beauie/bowie energy from this baby. any other legitimate names we think this one will be called?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Admittedly, this particular car is stationary in the driveway, but Fox was once again running way ahead of his supposed parent, (Kurt this time) whose only thought was to comment on the child's hair...not a single care about his safety as he's running, unaccompanied, across numerous driveways!
This is bleeping terrifying. Idk how anyone can just let their very young very unaware of danger child run ahead like this. Not to mention if something happened how absolutely distraught you’d be if you were the one who didn’t see him and backed out. They are so irresponsible it makes me rage 🤬

i’m getting beau/beauie/bowie energy from this baby. any other legitimate names we think this one will be called?
No I 100% think it will be Bear or River or some other nature or animal name. Hawk, Wolf, Boulder etc

The audacity of this witch saying she’s been through 2 years of lockdown 🙄
Sorry if this has been covered (these threads move so quickly!) but I see she is more than halfway through her pregnancy… to be honest I thought she was further along then she is but I think that’s because she’s been sticking her belly out from very early on…

Has she given more information on the issue with the baby? I had to stop following her as she was driving me insane (although I still check in to hate watch, I’m sure you all get it) and as much as she infuriates me I often find myself hoping she’s exaggerated it for content (I wouldn’t put it past her)

ETA I did check the wiki and have read through lots of here but couldn’t see that particular question covered
No she hasn’t and some of us are convinced it’s because she was exaggerating/lying about it and the 20 week scan was fine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is bleeping terrifying. Idk how anyone can just let their very young very unaware of danger child run ahead like this. Not to mention if something happened how absolutely distraught you’d be if you were the one who didn’t see him and backed out. They are so irresponsible it makes me rage 🤬
and to have it on camera if anything was to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When you’re pregnant, do you get weighed at your appointments? Because for someone who doesn’t own scales, Sarah always seems to know how much weight she’s gained

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How could we have had two years of lockdown for a disease that wasn't even around two years ago...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When you’re pregnant, do you get weighed at your appointments? Because for someone who doesn’t own scales, Sarah always seems to know how much weight she’s gained
Yes usually at every appointment, it has a space to write the weight on each visit page in the shared care book that pregnant women get given to take to appointments.

I wonder if her recent workout is approved by her physio? When I had SPD those were all the things I was told to stop -deep squats, jumping, single leg exercises. It makes my pelvis hurt just watching her

Reactions: 22
yeah a lot of the time, although I got mine to stop. Don’t want to know 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wasn’t weighed last year during my pregnancy. Didn’t know how much I weighed until the day I gave birth!

Reactions: 10
Okay excuse me but why is she jumping in that new workout reel!? Is she allowed??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am so freaking thankful for Queen Kate's content. What a breath of fresh air she is in this sezzy-boss-mum-milf-lyf-hustle-prodjekt-toddlah-yoochoob-pRRRRRegnant-nooooborn-bullshit world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah wants the sort of births I had. She wants to go full crunchy earth mumma, think of contractions as tightenings and pain as surges, all that privileged pseudo hippy tit that’s been around forever, but has been co-opted by white rich women. The irony of it is that these sorts of women statistically have a higher intervention rate. I breathed my babies out in water at home with zero drugs six hours after contractions started, twice. How? Mainly luck of the draw with physiology, aka dumb luck. I found labour difficult and excruciating, pushing was much better. I had a fantastic care team and I was in a low intervention setting armed with knowledge and advocates for my rights. But mainly, I was young and biologically lucky. It’s really just a Russian roulette. You can be obese and snorting crack and have an uncomplicated birth, you can be fit and strong and have complications beyond your control. But my god, I swear, she’s putting so much pressure on herself to have a birth experience that I personally do not believe she is emotionally equipped for, and that’s always going to set one up to fail, always.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Sarah wants the sort of births I had. She wants to go full crunchy earth mumma, think of contractions as tightenings and pain as surges, all that privileged pseudo hippy tit that’s been around forever, but has been co-opted by white rich women. The irony of it is that these sorts of women statistically have a higher intervention rate. I breathed my babies out in water at home with zero drugs six hours after contractions started, twice. How? Mainly luck of the draw with physiology, aka dumb luck. I found labour difficult and excruciating, pushing was much better. I had a fantastic care team and I was in a low intervention setting armed with knowledge and advocates for my rights. But mainly, I was young and biologically lucky. It’s really just a Russian roulette. You can be obese and snorting crack and have an uncomplicated birth, you can be fit and strong and have complications beyond your control. But my god, I swear, she’s putting so much pressure on herself to have a birth experience that I personally do not believe she is emotionally equipped for, and that’s always going to set one up to fail, always.
Can you imagine if she did end up having the sort of birth that she wanted this time around? Obviously I wish a healthy, complication-free delivery for both her and her baby’s sake, but knowing her tendency to over-exaggerate her achievements combined with the superiority complex she had during her first pregnancy with 🦊 (did not sit around eating donuts like other mums), I imagine she would milk the tit out of her birth, selling courses, maybe even a new ebook for pregnancy/birth even though she has zero qualifications in that area and like you said, most of these things are beyond one’s control.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her form in that new workout reel looks insanely bad. Also not sure that all this jumping is safe during a pregnancy this far in.
She really is too disordered to just let it be for once, isn’t she?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
So she can't go for a relaxing walk without pelvic pain but can do kettlebell jump squats? Yeah ok... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Her form in that new workout reel looks insanely bad. Also not sure that all this jumping is safe during a pregnancy this far in.
She really is too disordered to just let it be for once, isn’t she?
So much jumping! And all with a wide stance. She can't even do a basic kettle bell deadlift without adding a jump in.

PSA for Sarah: jumping isn't the only OR the best way to burn calories

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Trying not to jump on name suggestions, but there's some real irony in someone giving their kids outdoor names but living 98% of their life in their house.
I wonder when the Sez last saw a Fox or saw in the Ocean

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.