Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah: my prolapse is back to stage 1!! This time round im so much more aware and careful!! I can’t even go for a brisk walk!! I’m liStEninG to my body!!
Also sarah: here’s a full body workout where i do nothing but squat jumps!! 😍🌈✨

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Queen Katie 👑👑👑 what a gorgeous person.
Sarah should take a leaf out of her book.. but she could never do something for someone in need, without getting something in return 🙄

IMG_2380.PNG

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Not so big when she isn’t focusing on filling her stomach with air in every photo 🥲
No she's "EnGAGiNG her abs and interlocking her muscle fibers" of course she's looks like a regular sized pregnant person here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello. Clearly she’s done botox somewhere else than her forehead? Looks like she can’t do the “:(“-face properly..

Edit: I think the file has to be downloaded before you can watch it? It’s a clip from her latest yt vid. Inserting photos from the exact moment as well

Attachments

• 35.1 KB
  • 22 KB
  • 19.6 KB
  • 21.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 52
    So this is what I think happened with Sarah and Kurt (I might be completely off but that's the vibe I get from them)

- Kurt meets Sarah while "severly broke", Sarah at that point already had a ton of followers and definitely made some good money from the various tit she shilled, YT and IG. Kurt isn't stupid, sees her and her career as an opportunity to jump on the train. Which has worked quite well, he now gets good sponsorships and gigs from brands.

- Sarah at that point (literally, it's in a vlog) said "I'd like to have a baby within the next TWO years". Kurt is willing to stay with her because $$ and Sarah, being desperate for a baby sees him as the perfect candidate. (That's also why I think the whole "infertility"-saga is utter bullshit. For someone doesn't even know whether they can get pregnant at all she had a verrry detailed plan)
    -> Sarah gets baby, Kurt gets his money

I don't doubt that the two were/are? in love with each other but nowadays I feel like it's mostly transactional because it benefits them both 🙃

• Heart
    Reactions: 66
    Why would he divulge that?! 😂😂😂 He is soooo much dumber than he looks, and he looks as vacant as a public toilet during lockdown.

Like ‘I coNSidEreD a LiFe oF CriMe bUt ThEn I MeT a YOoToObEr’ 😚✌ Brilliant logic, numbnuts. Who likes earning an honest living anyway.

It also really positions Sarah as nothing more than a cash cow (turned vessel for breeding), which, go figure, has been suspected long before now. But way to go to go and confirm it, Durt.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 61
    And what is even funnier is that the Sez changed so much to attract him!! She started taking up all these fake interests because he did them. And yet, he saw her as a cash cow and meal ticket.

I think Sarah saw him as the hot accessory, similar to her cute looking dog, and aesthetic house. He is another prop in her show and it is sad to see the shadow of a man he has become. Maybe you would have been better off being a stripper mate.

They are both as toxic as each other!

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 50
    Hello. Clearly she’s done botox somewhere else than her forehead? Looks like she can’t do the “:(“-face properly..

Edit: I think the file has to be downloaded before you can watch it? It’s a clip from her latest yt vid. Inserting photos from the exact moment as well
    Botox aside, which 100% this selfish witch has had done while pregnant - what made me laugh in these shots is those ridiculous rings. They just refuse to stack together 😂 (Sarah wishes her thighs would repel each other this much)

• Haha
    Reactions: 32
    Jizz popsicles

duck. Im screaming seeing these!
    You lot are SO good!

• Haha
    Reactions: 35
    And what is even funnier is that the Sez changed so much to attract him!! She started taking up all these fake interests because he did them. And yet, he saw her as a cash cow and meal ticket.

I think Sarah saw him as the hot accessory, similar to her cute looking dog, and aesthetic house. He is another prop in her show and it is sad to see the shadow of a man he has become. Maybe you would have been better off being a stripper mate.

They are both as toxic as each other!
    Exactly that. She pretended to like to surf which she later admitted was bullshit, same with camping and hiking. All she wanted is to tick off boxes, hot guy, dog, baby, house which she now has but both seem miserable 24/7. He was nothing but a sperm donor, accessory and content for her, she was his ticket out of being poor.

• Sad
    • Heart
    Reactions: 42
    Sarah probably saw that article and thinks she saved Kurt lol also I’m sure he was talking out of his ass saying he considered being a stripper lmao

• Haha
    Reactions: 20
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.