Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In AUS, tradies can earn a decent amount for living, especially if he was working in construction. Also knowing Kurt has never been to university, idk what sort of debt he was in. Like some have said, it sounds like just a fabricated story he would tell as a joke.
The only time he wouldn’t have been making decent coin would be when he was an apprentice but I imagine he lived with his parents then. It’s absolutely a fabricated story. Maybe he watched breaking bad or weeds and thought that might be a cool way to make some easy cash despite not having ever taken drugs. It’s completely laughable. Every day these people do/say something absolutely outrageous and get their content is still so damn boring

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also “your body was made for this” when it comes or birth is so not true. How many women have died or almost died during birth? Sarah herself had lots of intervention during labour, that if not available what could of happened?
I totally agree that some births do go natural and your body takes over, but it is definitely not something to push on every pregnant woman as it’s just simply not true.
All you can do it hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
I had an amazing first time experience with labour and delivery and my body did do what it was supposed with no intervention but I already have alternatives in my birth plan in case I am not lucky twice.
I’m truly baffled that it seems sarah has learned nothing from her first labour.

Early dinner in the park for scummie tonight? Hahahaha
Considering this is an ad, I wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah hasn’t even gone out for dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
right like just go 20% 🤷‍♀️. Wouldn’t want to cut into her profit for all her Nuuuuuuuborn items though.
All her nuuuuuuborn items that she is gifted. These influencer have no idea what it costs to buy for a newborn

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Go enjoy your burgers lads! 🍔🍔 😋😋
Given by her two last Insta stories to me it looks like she could be at the beauty salon now? Wouldn’t put it past her to go get some Botox filled up and have Kurt lie to everyone and say she’s at dinner 😂

So which one is your friend Sarah? You guys don’t follow each other on your personal accounts.
Omg good spot!! She’s such a little liar!! Maybe the deal was she could get filler while pregnant if she promotes her “friends” store

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Kurt looks so aged and sick in his insta stories.
The man is really fading away. I guess he must have forgotten to drink poopy bloom daily!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ps - does this mean she is vaccinated if she is going for a facial or filler top up? I’m not from NSW so I’m not sure of the rules you guys have.

Reactions: 2
Ps - does this mean she is vaccinated if she is going for a facial or filler top up? I’m not from NSW so I’m not sure of the rules you guys have.
Legally, I’m pretty sure she would have to be (could be wrong). However, I’ve actually noticed a lot of places not checking. Places with security guards like pubs are. But cafe’s and smaller businesses aren’t as much, I’ve gotten my nails done twice and never been asked to show my vaccination passport

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I mean hypothetically someone saw @suneeapp and was bored and decided to be a petty witch and create an Insta handle for @suneebook… hypothetically….

I just checked and @suneecookbook is also taken so I’m hoping that was also one of us (hypothetically) of course
That would be me🙋🏼‍♀️..... hypothetically

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have been away for a bit and haven’t been on this thread, but I went to Huskisson and I can’t believe Sarah would come here and just work out and do Jack tit (same with byron!) what a waste! Anyway that’s my two cents as I have no idea what else is going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Your body was built for this” 🤢 I’m sorry but every time someone reduces womens’ bodies’ sole existence to procreating, it gives me massive ick. Not to mention, how insensitive that is to people who are TTC or are struggling with infertility (Hello, Sarah?) There is more to me than my womb, thank you very much.
Yep, exactly. Your body wasn't built to make babies; it's just another cool thing it can do if you want it to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Legally, I’m pretty sure she would have to be (could be wrong). However, I’ve actually noticed a lot of places not checking. Places with security guards like pubs are. But cafe’s and smaller businesses aren’t as much, I’ve gotten my nails done twice and never been asked to show my vaccination passport
I’ve made no secret on this forum that I get Botox. I swear by it for my jaw issues and headaches. I’ve been once since getting fully vaccinated, and again two weeks later for a follow up. I was only asked for proof of vaccination the second time, as I was leaving. And I go to a medispa in a hospital precinct where the injectors are cosmetic surgeons and the like (ie medical doctors with prescriber rights). Even in reputable places, pport checking is not being enforced.

My injecting doctor also told me that there are no studies done on Botox and pregnancy, and that whilst she doesn’t think it would be life threatening to a foetus, she would never inject a pregnant woman on principle, but it wouldn’t be difficult to find someone that would, more likely an aesthetician/beauty therapist.
No hate on beauty therapists here - but I would absolutely bet good money on the fact Scummy has found someone under/unqualified who was willing to inject her. And I only briefly hesitate to say, we very likely now know who.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been away for a bit and haven’t been on this thread, but I went to Huskisson and I can’t believe Sarah would come here and just work out and do Jack tit (same with byron!) what a waste! Anyway that’s my two cents as I have no idea what else is going on 😂
Literally NOTHING. This is the most boring she's ever been

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.