Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Convinced Sarah made that post about fox and abbey just so her Instagram feed isn’t purely ads.
It was so forced .

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i’m still like 7 pages behind on this thread but had to share this story :
over the weekend a girl that i know through mutuals on social media (she’s my age bracket 15-16) took a weekend holiday to cronulla (i know - it baffles me that people come to the shire for a getaway too 💀). anyway , she went to westfield and bumped into scuz… posted a photo of her, scuz + focks to her story with “kinda met my favourite person yesterday 🤩🤩” [sunday]. BUT - the thing about this photo is that scuz has a zara shopping bag in her hand… does zara do click and collect or is the sez secretly vaxxed 😫🤩🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Here, look! Some pictures of my dog and child!
(because there's more ads coming up in the next post)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she hadn’t blocked me on Tik Tok I’d be tagging The Sez in this. She only has one child and she already acts like this, can’t wait to see how she’s like with two!!

“I used to think it was hard with just Fox but when you have two kids you actually understand how hard it is

“unless you have two kids too, don’t comment”

“Mums with 2 kids you’ll understand…”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Of topic but remember when Sarah was so desperate for engagement / publicity that she tried getting Hyram to review her skincare routine. He never did and I find that so funny because I reckon she genuinely thought he would and she’d get so many followers from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ah can we please move on with the next thread I already wrote the recap 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
i’m still like 7 pages behind on this thread but had to share this story :
over the weekend a girl that i know through mutuals on social media (she’s my age bracket 15-16) took a weekend holiday to cronulla (i know - it baffles me that people come to the shire for a getaway too 💀). anyway , she went to westfield and bumped into scuz… posted a photo of her, scuz + focks to her story with “kinda met my favourite person yesterday 🤩🤩” [sunday]. BUT - the thing about this photo is that scuz has a zara shopping bag in her hand… does zara do click and collect or is the sez secretly vaxxed 😫🤩🤣
It seems like Zara does do collections? Also your acquaintance really shows the main demographic of Sarah's Day lol. I can't imagine anyone older calling her their favourite person :sick:

Regardless, if The Sez really does have the vax, why doesn't she just say so??? Like the crunchy anti-vax crowd she wants is such a minority to the general population (despite being so annoyingly loud), and being vocally pro-vaccination has quite the moral/social currency in the influencer sphere (look at the backlash of Sam Frost vs the significantly better vibes towards Abbie Chatfield). If she just would come out and say she's vaxxed, it'd honestly give me a better opinion of her. Like, the only reason I'm still uncertain about The Sez's status is her silence.

Well that, and also I just can't quite see the girl that "cured" her C1 with green tea suppository up her who-ha would willingly get the shot :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Like, the only reason I'm still uncertain about The Sez's status is her silence.
Also, if she were vaxed, she'd be out and about. She isn't. She's literally cooking up excuses to make it sound like she's busy, sahhhh slammed with overworking herself before her super huge baby that's going to come early makes an appearance, suddenly being a homebody and luhhhving it.. She's full of tit. She isn't vaxed. I'm not buying it till she clearly says so with proof. I wouldnt even put it past her to merely *say* she's vaxed, if she can soemhow profit from it. She's exactly that variety of despicable snake. So no, I'm not buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Secret project is a kids meals ebook or cooking series. The blind confidence is just baffling. She is honestly a bleeping terrible cook and the fact that she keeps bringing out beige recipes is truly something to behold.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Stand by for moaning stories of how she's feeling so bloated, gross and huuuuge tomorrow morning.
Its ok. They didnt go anywhere near her mouth. She just held them pretending she was eating them.

As a vegan myself, I always find it strange when people like her make a point of eating some things that are vegan but they arae not vegan. Why does he need to eat vegan marshmallows when he eats meat anyway? Just give him normal ones! Weird.
[/QUOTE]

this is what they call ‘health halos’ aka thinking you’re superior for eating GF DF vegan etc.diet culture. Can everyone please follow lucy mountain to get away from this toxic lifestyle Sarah lives and leads?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Of topic but remember when Sarah was so desperate for engagement / publicity that she tried getting Hyram to review her skincare routine. He never did and I find that so funny because I reckon she genuinely thought he would and she’d get so many followers from it.
When was that and what did she do

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.