Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are her stans really that ignorant that they can’t tell she used filters like nothing about this looks like real lighting ?? i’m lmao at this one in particular coz this specific filter was only on one story which makes me think she was going through her videos and adding her regular filter but then accidentally clicked on the wrong one for this one story 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I always hesitate to comment too much on the sez as a parent because I think maybe I project a bit of my own experiences onto the way she treats Fox and the effect it could have on him.
That being said, the way that she treats him like a prob that needs to be happy and pleasant all the time makes me sick.

My parents didn't treat me like a prop, and were definitely more loving and encouraging than Sarah is, but they did do this thing where if I wasn't happy and positive and "good" then they wouldn't look at me or speak to me until I was "good again." I'm an adult not and that stuff is still affecting me. I worry about fox a lot.

On a lighter note - absolutely losing it over the fact that the oh-so-hyped sunnee recipe roulette could have you eating jam as one of your meals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She keeps saying two years of lockdown have ruined her confidence with vlogging, and that her life has changed so much that her vlogs have changed too, but I honestly feel she has become afraid to express herself as openly as she used to, for fear of being called out.

Her lack of presence on Instagram stories, posts are 95% ads/sponsored content and maybe a smoothie or a workout once in a while nothing new or really interesting, youtube vlogs feel very superficial and like she's playing very very safe and not getting into anything with gusto -- I have been sensing for a while now that it's the controversies of the last year, plus tattle that are slowly but surely getting to her over time. She definitely reads on here, and she maybe low on intelligence, but I don't think she's immune to criticism even though she may pretend she is. I believe it gets to her over time and she may be consciously or unconsciously censoring herself for fear of doing something wrong.

It would be simpler of course to embrace a life of course correction, reflection and growth but she isnt capable of that and unfortunately the route she has chosen will probably keep a steady (large)income going, but not really bring any valuable growth in terms of getting better at her work or evolving as a person. What a hollow way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Kinda off topic but feel like a rant. I'm over the ✨I've changed✨ narrative she's been spinning of late. She hasn't changed. She's only stopped posting workout videos and ab checking vlogs because she's pregnant right now. If she wasn't, she'd still be making them. And once she's given birth she'll embark on Project Comeback No.325 and start doing those vlogs again.

The Sez saying she's changed was just a bitchy retort to a few followers who expressed a distinterest in her wannabe mummy vlogs, which they were entitled to do. Hopefully they've since unfollowed. Just because she's is pregnant doesn't mean she can't still make health and fitness content. If anything, you'd think it would generate more content. She just can't be bothered because she's not getting abs out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I feel like her narrative around being less confident in vlogging since Covid, is just really her not being interested in it anymore and wanting to do the bare minimum. She does't appear interested in creatively expanding her youtube or instagram presence. Instead, it just feels like she has created enough of a following that she can milk for all their worth. She expects those who follow her to just blindly line up for new product releases and be thankful she graces them with her researched knowledge. I think that's why she is annoyed with those asking for different content than baby related vids/posts. It's why she gets so rude in comments, because how dare her follows not fall into line and question her. Her saying that she has lost confidence is just manipulating followers into not asking for better from her and to police those in the comments who try to.
Ouf, sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Have we really got a nourish bowl, ICE CREAM AND BLOODY JAM As the 3 Sunee recipes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
And once she's given birth she'll embark on Project Comeback No.325 and start doing those vlogs again.
How long after birth do we think she’ll put this new baby on formula to lose excess body fat from breastfeeding? 😂 Obviously nothing wrong with parents who put their babies on formula, but we know she’ll yet claim to have breastfed ✨exclusively✨ for 3642567 months.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
oh man as a beauty therapist i cannot deal with her pushing that light mask to her followers. We have an actual LED machine at work that literally takes time to heat up / switch between the different light settings not just flick through like her one does 😂 those home ones do not do tit at all PLUS you're meant to have freshly cleansed skin (no serums on at all) and dry skin for the light to actually work and penetrate the skin..... she really did her "research"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Not that I expect her to reply but I thought I would give her a push... disguised as a genuine concern because I would lose my entertainment if I got blocked 😂
Until she reads here, finds your question then does the blocking 👀

Hi sez hun

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How long after birth do we think she’ll put this new baby on formula to lose excess body fat from breastfeeding? 😂 Obviously nothing wrong with parents who put their babies on formula, but we know she’ll yet claim to have breastfed ✨exclusively✨ for 3642567 months.
Depends on how soon after birth the next photoshoot will be. The best thing for her would be to stop working with White Fox. Her stressing over doing photoshoots really are her downfall. She pushed herself too much for the last shoot and now she can't even go for walks without pelvic pain (allegedly), and she's not even in her third trimester yet. Not to mention she only has these problems in the first place because she exercised too quickly after Fox and has pratically ignored her stage 2 prolapse all this time (although now it's magically back to stage 1).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She keeps saying two years of lockdown have ruined her confidence with vlogging, and that her life has changed so much that her vlogs have changed too, but I honestly feel she has become afraid to express herself as openly as she used to, for fear of being called out.
Wait she actually says that? We were only in lockdown for a handful of months last year and a few this year.
She's really always making up her own timelines lol :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How is The Sez not bored of hearing this rant over and over again, herself????

This is week 3 (maybe 4?) where she's gone silent on the weekend, and come up on Monday to whine about how hard she's working because she wants maternity leave. It's literally the same spiel, week after week, on cue. Even the words are the same.

And IT'S👏BORING👏AS👏duck.

Imagine complaining to an audience of STRANGERS about how your back hurts because you're working two days a week. She is so woefully out of touch.

"I'm just updating you that I'm in pain."
YOU👏DON'T👏NEED👏TO.

(Unless you're plugging in some unnecessary product of course)

Does she really not think this statement is utterly ridiculous??
Glorifying the hustle is boring.
Telling us what you're up to when you're actually anti vax and stuck at home is boring.
prividing no context or content as a social media influencer, and only coming on to plug product endorsements or to complain about your life is boring.

You're BORING, Sez.

Edited to ad: She is so far off the mark with her "relaxation" nonsense. If a skincare routine could give you honest inner health and mental wellbeing, she'd be a zen monk by now. But she looks and sounds like a rapidly ageing Voldemort instead.
View attachment 866906
But yeah, Sez, you go on and put that mask on and tell us how it's making you feel better in the long run.
You need a good meal, a therapist and someone to take away your phone and your internet.
Wow, she actually looks like a bag of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But I thought there was suggestions that she is booked in for a C-section?! Or is that all still speculation?
A c section would require western medicine. She would have to allow that foreign substance and ‘chemicals’ into her organic body. It would also leave her a scar, which would mean she’d have to do her thigh gap pose with her ass out, while putting her hand over her scar to hide her imperfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Depends on how soon after birth the next photoshoot will be. The best thing for her would be to stop working with White Fox. Her stressing over doing photoshoots really are her downfall. She pushed herself too much for the last shoot and now she can't even go for walks without pelvic pain (allegedly), and she's not even in her third trimester yet. Not to mention she only has these problems in the first place because she exercised too quickly after Fox and has pratically ignored her stage 2 prolapse all this time (although now it's magically back to stage 1).
PREACH 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She keeps saying two years of lockdown have ruined her confidence with vlogging, and that her life has changed so much that her vlogs have changed too
2 years HA PLZ ?? we’ve only had 3 lockdowns in sydney and one of them didn’t even really affect sarah or any of her family.
1: end of march to mid may 2020 (all of greater sydney) - sure might’ve affected her but she was seen to have broken lockdown so can’t see how bad this would’ve actually been for her
2. december to jan 2020 (northern beaches areas) - this lockdown only really affected those in the northern beaches or those that have family in the northern beaches meaning they couldn’t have a proper christmas/new years. neither of which relates to sarah so if she calls this time of year lockdown for her, she’s exaggerating.
3. end of june to mid october (greater sydney (technically hers is still going till december if she isn’t vaxxed)) - this is the only lockdown i could actually see affecting her but not to the extent she’s saying. she was only hyping it up to draw in her “sissys” so they would shower her in compliments. and also she was still going on her walks or trips to the beach soooo not sure why she is suddenly scared to vlog when she could’ve still been doing it. ?

lol soz for the length, felt like analysing how the lockdown actually went for sez compared to the rest of the world

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry if this has been covered (these threads move so quickly!) but I see she is more than halfway through her pregnancy… to be honest I thought she was further along then she is but I think that’s because she’s been sticking her belly out from very early on…

Has she given more information on the issue with the baby? I had to stop following her as she was driving me insane (although I still check in to hate watch, I’m sure you all get it) and as much as she infuriates me I often find myself hoping she’s exaggerated it for content (I wouldn’t put it past her)

ETA I did check the wiki and have read through lots of here but couldn’t see that particular question covered

Reactions: 10
Sarah’s Day #41 Boring, repetitive and ad content only - The Sez is now irrelevant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.