Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Branching out from gross Tropeaka smoothies into JAM.
View attachment 866455
Wondering how she made this free of sugar and anything vaguely tasty... Also wouldn't be surprised if there was Tropeaka powder in there somewhere
Just buy the St. Dalfour jam nobody has time to make whatever this is. I’d be so annoyed if I spent money on this app to then have things like sloppy smoothies, jam, and avocado on toast as the recipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So many posts of Kurt working indoors and not wearing a mask. What’s the deal? NSW you still have to wear masks indoors??

Reactions: 12
So many posts of Kurt working indoors and not wearing a mask. What’s the deal? NSW you still have to wear masks indoors??
I have this lingering feeling that he is low-key vaxxed somehow lol. Obvs Idk how he could hide that from The Sez but based off all his actions it's kinda like SURELY he is or he'd be publicly breaking a lot of rules. Not only this, but with his health issues (and also his family background of being a 'normal fam' that prob aren't antivax like Sez), I feel like he would get it at least for his work purposes?

Reactions: 22
I have this lingering feeling that he is low-key vaxxed somehow lol. Obvs Idk how he could hide that from The Sez but based off all his actions it's kinda like SURELY he is or he'd be publicly breaking a lot of rules. Not only this, but with his health issues (and also his family background of being a 'normal fam' that prob aren't antivax like Sez), I feel like he would get it at least for his work purposes?
Maybe a few weeks back he was in hospital because of anxiety and some bad cold flu vax symptoms.

Reactions: 12
So sarah just said she is reshooting some of her recipes from the app for a ‘special project’ (🙄).
does this mean her cookbook is going to contain recipes her stans have already paid for?
yikes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So, is "speshull" the new "secret" as far as her idiotic prodjeckts go???
Can't wait for her to launch and for everyone to wake to yet another ordinary, basic AF offering that's glossy on the outside and hollow on the inside.

Just like her app.
Just like her fitness guides.
Just like her podcast.
Just like her youtube videos.
Just like her home.
JUST LIKE HER.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t articulate why but it really grinds my gears when she says “do my skincare routine”. Kurt Kardashian has taken Abby and Focean to the park so The Sez can relax and “do her skincare routine” like that’s a hobby. I just don’t get it! I wash my face each night and rub some moisturiser and eye cream into it but I wouldn’t make an event of it.

I sent tropeka Sarahs post of the undisclosed ad she did for them the other day asking “doesn’t she legally have to disclose this ad?” And this was their response. They didn’t say “this isn’t an ad” (like Esmi tries saying)
BABE! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I may sound mean but I dont have sympathy for her. I just cant with her thinking she’s the only one ever to be pregnant with a toddler. Making a big deal of having to carry focks at the shops or when he’s upset. You know the millions of people with multiple kids that have a child on each hip? What about twin mums and single parents. Im sure they get f@$king sore backs daily. Ive also never in my life said forred or prrrreeegnant for the matter. I just say pregnant and forehead like a normal person. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I sent tropeka Sarahs post of the undisclosed ad she did for them the other day asking “doesn’t she legally have to disclose this ad?” And this was their response. They didn’t say “this isn’t an ad” (like Esmi tries saying)
100% whoever responded to you doesn’t give a duck with that condescending ‘babe’ at the end 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wish she would stop saying “research” and just say “Google.” 🙄

“I need to quickly research …”
“I was researching…”
“I researched this…”

Like no. You just quickly googled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I may sound mean but I dont have sympathy for her. I just cant with her thinking she’s the only one ever to be pregnant with a toddler. Making a big deal of having to carry focks at the shops or when he’s upset. You know the millions of people with multiple kids that have a child on each hip? What about twin mums and single parents. Im sure they get f@$king sore backs daily. Ive also never in my life said forred or prrrreeegnant for the matter. I just say pregnant and forehead like a normal person. 😂
‘I think forred is very Aussie and forehead is American’.
um, no babe.
yes, ‘forred’ is very bogan Australian (everyone I grew up with said it like this). But forehead is ENGLISH, not American, which is not a language. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

“I was researching…”
“I researched this…”

I happened upon the vlog from a few years back when she had a staph infection in her knee and she just on her ass watching it get worse complaining about how the antibiotics will ruin her gUt HeALth. She used nothing but bleeping TEA TREE OIL on a huge infection and wondered why it happened again. She word for word said "I did some research into it and by that I mean my doctor is google"
Then she spent the rest of the vlog slagging off actual doctors and the poor nurse who even came into her home to give her an IV. Most of the comments are telling her to take it seriously and be grateful for modern medicine lol. So yeah, nothing has changed about her "research".
It takes a special kind of stupid to think you're smarter than everyone else by bleeping googling 🤦‍♀️ (if you ever really want a reminder of HOW brainwashed she is, the vlog's called HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???!!)
I can do a more detailed write-up if anyone's interested, it's a wild ride lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I happened upon the vlog from a few years back when she had a staph infection in her knee and she just on her ass watching it get worse complaining about how the antibiotics will ruin her gUt HeALth. She used nothing but bleeping TEA TREE OIL on a huge infection and wondered why it happened again. She word for word said "I did some research into it and by that I mean my doctor is google"
Then she spent the rest of the vlog slagging off actual doctors and the poor nurse who even came into her home to give her an IV. Most of the comments are telling her to take it seriously and be grateful for modern medicine lol. So yeah, nothing has changed about her "research".
It takes a special kind of stupid to think you're smarter than everyone else by bleeping googling 🤦‍♀️ (if you ever really want a reminder of HOW brainwashed she is, the vlog's called HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???!!)
Didn’t she also put Manuka honey on it to cure it? 😂 Then complained about antibiotics ruining her gut.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarahs Day#41: anti-vax PeTalLeSs FlOwEr can't go out, so poses in her backyard shower

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if Kate watches her stories. Imagine being Kate, doing both work and uni full-time, managing a toddler whilst pregnant with husband deployed overseas. Then watching Scuzz complain about being pReGGy with a toddlah in her million-dollar house, working two half-days with her brother husband who does most of the parenting. I’d be fuming 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
also have zero sympathy. Like nah scuzz imagine dealing with actual infertility, then watching some goob post an emotional reel/tik tok that clearly made it look like she was Super grateful for miracle focks and struggling with fertility issues trying for a second, but then announce she is pregnant first go, but claim like ‘she was told she was infertile by a naturopath’ when in reality you have to try for 12 months and fail to be deemed infertile.

hmm imagine that, then watching this goob ignore her crotch goblin when he’s not making cute content, but claiming she is a super #blessed infertile milf goddess. Who gets lip filler during her pregnancy but won’t get a vaccine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

“I was researching…”
“I researched this…”

It's ok though because she uses Google Scholar and is up to date with the cutting edge of research in all medical disciplines!

Who does she think she is? I struggled to get my head around some academic papers in postgrad and I was working in that area

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If you’re out grocery shopping why don’t you just do the logical thing that everyone else does and put him in the god damn trolley? That’s what the seats are for? Or is this what average people do and you’re too special for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.