Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is The Sez not bored of hearing this rant over and over again, herself????

This is week 3 (maybe 4?) where she's gone silent on the weekend, and come up on Monday to whine about how hard she's working because she wants maternity leave. It's literally the same spiel, week after week, on cue. Even the words are the same.

And IT'S👏BORING👏AS👏duck.

Imagine complaining to an audience of STRANGERS about how your back hurts because you're working two days a week. She is so woefully out of touch.

"I'm just updating you that I'm in pain."
YOU👏DON'T👏NEED👏TO.

(Unless you're plugging in some unnecessary product of course)

Does she really not think this statement is utterly ridiculous??
Glorifying the hustle is boring.
Telling us what you're up to when you're actually anti vax and stuck at home is boring.
prividing no context or content as a social media influencer, and only coming on to plug product endorsements or to complain about your life is boring.

You're BORING, Sez.

Edited to ad: She is so far off the mark with her "relaxation" nonsense. If a skincare routine could give you honest inner health and mental wellbeing, she'd be a zen monk by now. But she looks and sounds like a rapidly ageing Voldemort instead.
Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 14.39.58.png

But yeah, Sez, you go on and put that mask on and tell us how it's making you feel better in the long run.
You need a good meal, a therapist and someone to take away your phone and your internet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So sarah just said she is reshooting some of her recipes from the app for a ‘special project’ (🙄).
does this mean her cookbook is going to contain recipes her stans have already paid for?
yikes.
It 100% is going to be a 'top 50 of your fave Sunee recipes" kind of recipe book. She's run out of ideas for the weekly uploads there's NO CHANCE she's making a whole new recipe book of content. It will probably also be done to help phase out the app so makes sense to have old recipes in but the whole thing is dumb as people won't buy both and I'm sure it will be equally as extortionately priced as the app 😬

Reactions: 28
Admittedly, this particular car is stationary in the driveway, but Fox was once again running way ahead of his supposed parent, (Kurt this time) whose only thought was to comment on the child's hair...not a single care about his safety as he's running, unaccompanied, across numerous driveways!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Am I the only one who finds it infuriating that The Sez calls her lil boy and her cute dog “loud objects” ? I mean loud, sure, but objects? I know she sees them as props but come on, have a bit of respect ffs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
the level of manipulation of her recording 100 stories talking about her life, her pregnancy, her skin to end it with a sponsored ad as always that is the cure for everything

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Someone mentioned this a bit ago, but did we ever confirm if the handle for sunnee has recently changed to sunneeapp, or has it always been that? It seems it now allows for sunneecookbook and sunneeapp

Reactions: 9
the level of manipulation of her recording 100 stories talking about her life, her pregnancy, her skin to end it with a sponsored ad as always that is the cure for everything
Yep, the only reason as saw so much of her face tonight was because she was due for an add posting.

The child running along the footpath meters ahead, so troubling. They do this so often, it's just so risky, and they do it regularly!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
THISSSSS. It's always THIS! I said this some pages ago. Every time her stories get manic, seemingly unnecessary and all ------------- about something totally missable, you can be sure she'll make a terrible segue to a product and a discount code. She has lost the interest and capacity to be discrete about it, weave it into her regular content (of which there is none lately) so it seems less jarring and less money hungry. Now she's dropped all pretence, and is an out and out money grabber.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Admittedly, this particular car is stationary in the driveway, but Fox was once again running way ahead of his supposed parent, (Kurt this time) whose only thought was to comment on the child's hair...not a single care about his safety as he's running, unaccompanied, across numerous driveways!
I was coming here to post this! This stressed me out so much (and I don’t even have kids / think I properly comprehend how dangerous all these situations could be). That car so easily could of been about to pull out and would of checked both ways, seen Kurt all the way back in his phone and assumed it was clear.

Apart from it being dangerous that they’re always on their phones when they walk Fox, I feel like it’s so sad. It looks like this is the only chance he gets to leave the house (thanks to his antivax parents) and I feel like it would be so much more enjoyable for him if they walked with him and engaged with him instead of being glued to their phones.( I don’t mean to parent shame and if you’re reading and you’re not next to your kid 24/7 I totally get that)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Take a shot every time she says “pregnant” or “pregnancy” in her recent stories and get ready to pass out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It’s Kurts mums birthday, no post from Kurt or The Sez but Queen Kate did an Instagram story 🤩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Someone mentioned this a bit ago, but did we ever confirm if the handle for sunnee has recently changed to sunneeapp, or has it always been that? It seems it now allows for sunneecookbook and sunneeapp
I think it has always been suneeapp

Reactions: 12
This is fucked. Who let them breed.. TWICE?

And The Sez is conspicuous in her absence HAHAHAHAHAHA
I feel like Kate is one of us.
I would be if I were her.. what a head of a sister in law to have hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she need suggestions for vlogs, right the day before, every time she plans to film a vlog? Surely she can compile a list when she takes suggestions and run with it for a few weeks without having to ask every time she wants to make a vlog? She's such a dolt.

Imagine being a fan and wanting something specific, and having to ask for it every week with her behaving like she has the memory of a goldfish, asking over and over what her fans want to see, and never delivering. WHY ARE MORE PEOPLE NOT FRUSTRATED WITH HER??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's always been Sunee app!

Also we're almost at a new thread and she has done NOTHING INTERESTING.
Surely she's not going to keep fans if this keeps up...
Anyone got the social blade for this week??

Reactions: 10
Honestly it really does irritate me that these people who have chosen the life of an influencer, needs to constantly ask people what to produce.

This is your job! To come up with content and influence us into thinking our lives are lesser unless we do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one who finds it infuriating that The Sez calls her lil boy and her cute dog “loud objects” ? I mean loud, sure, but objects? I know she sees them as props but come on, have a bit of respect ffs
Says a lot about the way she feels about her child and her dog. I was shocked when she said that. Can you imagine her saying to her husband “honey could you get these two loud objects out of my house…” ? I don’t get why she is having more kids. No maternal bone in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.