Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sez hates travelling and she wouldn’t be able to travel anywhere or cross any borders if she’s unvaxxed. 🤣
Thank you for your service for continually referring to Sarah by "The Sez" 🙏 My petty self hopes that every time she reads it here, she thinks back to that "I'm a celebrity" comment and cringes at how un-self-aware and unable to read the room she was. The Sez literally had to make that post about her in any way possible lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this the actual size we get at 23 weeks? My sister wasn't half as big and she's petite like Sarah (or maybe she just didn't push out 🤣). Just asking as I'm 9 weeks along and don't expect to be that big unless it's twins? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was that big but not everyone carries the same. Georgie Stevenson has a SUPER big bump!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thoughts on this? This account who posts about Aussie influencers saying Sarah could not be vaxxed because of pregnancy?

No shade to that account at all I think she’s great, just would love some intel on how vaccinations and pregnancy work because I have no clue about it (or other medical exemptions) and there’s so many people on this thread who always educate me so much and seem to know about all this stuff 😂
I'm not pregnant or from Aus but as far as I'm aware of things here in the UK, pregnant women are urged to get the vaccine asap. I understand the hesitation, but the risks from being unvaxxed and getting covid while pregnant vastly outweigh those from the vaccine.

It sounds like this person is just making excuses for Sez, whether they mean to or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thoughts on this? This account who posts about Aussie influencers saying Sarah could not be vaxxed because of pregnancy?

No shade to that account at all I think she’s great, just would love some intel on how vaccinations and pregnancy work because I have no clue about it (or other medical exemptions) and there’s so many people on this thread who always educate me so much and seem to know about all this stuff 😂
Pregnant people are encouraged to get vaccinated. Source: I have two pReGgY friends (actual friends, not fake Arabic friends with lush hair and two kids) who are both vaccinated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
With Sarah expressing that her son is a wildly energetic, adventurous, yeah the boys kind of toddler that never stops moving, you'd think she would be a little more concerned with him being on a ladder like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Unless she has found someone dodgy, you cannot get an exemption for just being pregnant.
and even if she did, I feel like she would maybe make that known? She would be able to be out at cafes, the gym etc with her exemption, and wouldn’t need to hide at home deleting any vaccination comments.
then she could say she has an exemption while breastfeeding (whether true or not) and by the time she ‘could get it’ most of the hype around it would have disappeared and she could probably slink back into society like she escapes everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I’m in Melbourne but in Australia there is a big push to get pregnant women vaccinated, I’ve been asked at every midwife appointment and there has been several mentions of it in our daily covid press conferences before so her doctor most definitely would have advised her to get it and wouldn’t have given her an exemption, surely even with her NIPT results being whatever they were.

Lots of research coming out of the US especially showing how dangerous covid can be for women in the third trimester especially and anecdotally I know of one pregnant coworker who got hospitalised due to it while not vaccinated.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Im so tired of her convenient oscillations between "I'm trying to find a better work life balance and be more present" to overflogging the same old hustle culture with her pretenses of "working soooOOOoooSOOOO hard".

Which one is it, Sez?

If youre working towards finding a balance why arent you delegating so youre not filming food on a SUnday??
We are all getting tired of this content. Its because her life is lame and boring as hell, with no variety because she never leaves her house apart from going to the park, church or her pregnancy pilates. Sarah would say it's because she is the mum of a ToDoLaAaH. Nope, it's because she is ANTI-VAX!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks everyone for replying about the pregnancy vaccination exemption! You’re all saying what I thought was the case! Kind of annoying that this account (who actually posted on their story) is making it look like it’s quite possible that’s why Sarahs not vaccinated

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d be very curious to see if Kurt is allowed at the birth if he is not vaccinated. I have a feeling if that is the only way he is allowed there than he will get it though. As for Sarah, she will not need to be vaccinated to go into the hospital being the pregnant one. It would be highly encouraged for her to be though.

Reactions: 14
Thanks everyone for replying about the pregnancy vaccination exemption! You’re all saying what I thought was the case! Kind of annoying that this account (who actually posted on their story) is making it look like it’s quite possible that’s why Sarahs not vaccinated
yeah I was suprised by that too! My OBGYN insisted that I should get vaccinated, risks of Covid for pregnancy women are massive, and not worth risking getting Covid, especially with frequent hospital trips during pregnancy!

botox and lip fillers however were not recommended during pregnancy. No grey area there. Not sure who would do this or whether scuzz lied about being preggers 🤔 although tik not sure she could go to an appointment and not rub her stomach to show she’s pregnant NOT FAT! (Cause that’s the worst thing 😆) but whoever did it is hella dodgey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
With Sarah expressing that her son is a wildly energetic, adventurous, yeah the boys kind of toddler that never stops moving, you'd think she would be a little more concerned with him being on a ladder like that.
You’d think someone with a “wildly energetic toddler”, would.... I don’t know, buy play equipment that allows him to climb in a safe manner, like a pikler or cubby house. Or even take him to the park more frequently and let him do safe climbing on the equipment. She’s all about the aesthetic of a nuuuuborn, not about the actual little tiny humans babies become. What a sad human being she is. I honestly think she has no idea how to play, interact or even raise children beyond the ages of 6-8 months

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Branching out from gross Tropeaka smoothies into JAM.
Screenshot_20211114-231228_Instagram.jpg

Wondering how she made this free of sugar and anything vaguely tasty... Also wouldn't be surprised if there was Tropeaka powder in there somewhere

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
At this point I’m convinced that the reason her birth vlog has so many views is because of how much she plugs it 🙄 As if giving birth was the biggest accomplishment of her life.
I agree she plugs it a lot... but what's wrong with giving birth being the biggest accomplishment of someones life?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 866455
Wondering how she made this free of sugar and anything vaguely tasty... Also wouldn't be surprised if there was Tropeaka powder in there somewhere
Eww this looks hella runny yet also ways too chunky?
Not like the super sweet, slightly gelatinous, smooth goodness on toast that I grew up with. Poor Fox!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a newborn and I’m in Sydney - definitely was pushed to be vaccinated. At first they said no, but once Pfizer came out we were really pushed to go get Pfizer asap! The only thing I’m thinking is if she’s been told not to because of her baby’s condition for some reason but I don’t think vaccinations work that way and I’m sure she’d be screaming from the rooftops that she has a good reason not to be vaccinated if she did in fact have one.

I’d be very curious to see if Kurt is allowed at the birth if he is not vaccinated. I have a feeling if that is the only way he is allowed there than he will get it though. As for Sarah, she will not need to be vaccinated to go into the hospital being the pregnant one. It would be highly encouraged for her to be though.
At the hospital I birthed at last month, the dad could be unvaccinated and still attend the actual birth but they couldn’t visit once the mum is moved up to the post natal ward once she’s had the baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m having a soapbox moment, so please bear with me lol.

Can we please stop taking the things we criticise Sarah for personally? I remember a couple threads ago some people were pointing out about her buying packaged frozen bananas instead of freezing her own and some people took offence to that. We were NOT criticising the action of buying frozen bananas, we ARE, however criticising Sarah, who is a multimillionaire, has the privilege of working from home, has all sorts of support available, yet continues to make choices that are detrimental to the environment, especially ironic given how much she has preached about sustainability before. If you work 9-5 and get little to no time to prep your meals, fine. Buy all the packaged frozen bananas you want. But the whole point of that criticism was that despite being so average in terms of appearance, Sarah does not live an average life. Given her platform and privilege, she could do so much more, yet chooses not to. And that was just one example. I keep seeing it time and time again in threads, about her being gf/df, her using gas stoves, her being too feminine/not feminine enough…and it grinds my ears because almost always it ends up drailing the thread.

Once someone has frustrated and disappointed you enough times, every little thing they do can get under your skin, which is why most of these criticism can often come off as nit-picky. No one really hates Sarah because of these things, we critic her because her problematic behaviour, and these things just add an insult to injury.

I understand that sometimes you can’t help the way you feel, especially if it’s something you’re insecure of, and I’m sorry if it’s coming off as I’m trying to gatekeep this thread, but please refer to the example above. Sarah doing something questionable is not the same as an average person doing the exact same thing, especially when her mere existence and the image she tries to portray is a contradiction.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Can we please stop taking the things we criticise Sarah for personally?
Yes, agree. It is so tiresome reading comments from people being like 'um im so offended because I have a dishwasher* how dare you say having a dishwasher is bad'

We aren't discussing you. We're discussing Sarah. Who claims to be a boss mum milf who doesn't have a dishwasher and then was caught out lying about exactly that. All of the questionable things we pull Sarah up on, or criticise her for, have context.

*one of many ridiculous examples hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I understand that sometimes you can’t help the way you feel, especially if it’s something you’re insecure of, and I’m sorry if it’s coming off as I’m trying to gatekeep this thread, but please refer to the example above. Sarah doing something questionable is not the same as an average person doing the exact same thing, especially when her mere existence and the image she tries to portray is a contradiction.
Do you assume that because someone is offended by/doesn't agree with something that they are "insecure"? I've seen a few posts rip on stuff Sarah does/likes, that I do/like and I never really feel to comment because hey that's YOUR opinion and that's fine. But if I were to disagree and speak up I'm insecure and derailing the thread?

I'm not trying to argue here, I'm genuinely trying to understand what you mean.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 866455
She probably used coconut sugar or some other kind of 'healthy sugar' cuz SiS doesn't seem to understand that sugar is sugar. Unhealthy if consumed regularly in excess no matter the kind, and part of a perfectly healthy and balanced diet when consumed in moderation, no matter the kind 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.