Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only come here now for updates on her antics, I literally can’t casually go through her Insta to make fun anymore as I’m so had it with the bump touching/talking about her bump/anything pregnancy related. It’s so over the top, I don’t mind mummy blogging making insightful vlogs about pregnancy or the odd pic but I literally just can’t stand the constant bump reminders, not just from Sezzy but from any pregnant person that milks it for what it’s worth. Sezzy is doing my head in. Just stop. I had a friend who gave birth yesterday and literally went the full 9 months without posting one single pregnancy related picture…Sez would literally rather die than go that long without some pregnancy related attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fox on the second last step of the ladder… I didn’t think they could get any worse. He’s two and a half. I’m 23 and I’m still petrified climbing up a ladder because it’s DANGEROUS. I know two adults who fell off ladders - one unfortunately passed and the other sustained a head injury. These were adults with experience and foresight, and they still got hurt.
How can they allow him to climb up the ladder? So much of their behaviour as parents makes me nervous. Allowing focks to climb on the desks in the upstairs rooms near open windows, letting him climb on surfaces in general, letting him play with tools, etc. How can they be so flagrant with his safety?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
View attachment 864656

Fox on the ladder, glass pool fence just behind him, Sarah on the OTHER side of the fence and Kurt a few metres away...
SERIOUSLY!!?? They have NO concept of how badly this could end if he slipped and fell 😟
What the heck? I'm 26 and still get yelled at by my parents if I get on the ladder with anything but proper shoes. I think she underestimates HOW quickly tit can literally go south

• Angry
Reactions: 34
View attachment 864656

Fox on the ladder, glass pool fence just behind him, Sarah on the OTHER side of the fence and Kurt a few metres away...
SERIOUSLY!!?? They have NO concept of how badly this could end if he slipped and fell 😟
guys it's fine, if Focks fell off poopy bloom and Esmi moisturizer would heal him immediately !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 864656

This is so incredibly dangerous.
- 2.5 years old
- on the second top ladder run
- leaning over pointing at the lights, with ONE hand
- dad on the other side of the tree, hammer in hand, looking at the tree not Fox
- glass behind him, tree in front of him, hard tile flooring, rocks and pool next to him
- mother on the other side of the glass recording him and posting on insta.

These idiots just put him in the most dangerous positions. Not one parent I know would let a child of this age climb a ladder alone! If at all. If they climb anything (play equipment) all parents I know shadow the child and are in position to catch them, just inches away.

Now they have a second, potentially special needs baby on the way.

I hope none of their children ever pay dearly for their tit parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
View attachment 864656

What the duck is this!? If he fell off and ended up in hospital seriously hurt and they found out they put him on a ladder, it would be a reportable incident to child services. They can't even rub the 2 brain cells left between them together to understand how dangerous this is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What the heck? I'm 26 and still get yelled at by my parents if I get on the ladder with anything but proper shoes. I think she underestimates HOW quickly tit can literally go south
I work in a morgue……tit goes south in the blink of an eye

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Whatttttt I thought she was the plant guru giving out her crappy plant advice 😂

Sorry for the double post… but while we are at it

TELL ME YOU ARE ANTIVAX WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU ARE ANTIVAX
Tell me you’re unorganised and bad at your job without telling me you’re unorganised and bad at your job. Why is she spending her weekend working? Hint: it’s not because she’s a hard worker

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow.... As a healthcare working who works in emergency medicine and sees adults with serious injuries from falls from ladders this is just plain stupid. I cannot believe they'd let him up their alone??? My husband wouldn't even get on a ladder without me holding it steady. As everyone has already said things can go south fast

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was going to say the same thing @password123456 so much for being the boss babe brilliant CEO of 3 companies if you are having to give up your weekend to edit 3 recipes due to go up the following day!!

Whether she is doing it or not since it is a very good excuse to throw up there that people wouldn't question since SHE IS UNVAXED! I mean, surely people are seeing this by now. She raved on and on at the start of her lockdown of everything she missed doing, how long it had been etc etc, but now you are free you have done even less than you did at the start! Maybe worried that she is soooo well known and famous that she would be easier to point in a crowd as unvaxed and will get fined!? So hiding out safe at home.

No mention of going to Church this morning?!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg ditto! I just made this before seeing your post 🤣
I swear she posted similar last week about staying in all weekend ConCeptuaLising Fox’s new room (or some other ridiculous description)? I didn’t realise this was a similar story. Wonder what her excuse will be next weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im so tired of her convenient oscillations between "I'm trying to find a better work life balance and be more present" to overflogging the same old hustle culture with her pretenses of "working soooOOOoooSOOOO hard".

Which one is it, Sez?

If youre working towards finding a balance why arent you delegating so youre not filming food on a SUnday??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Also, petty but so many stories from both The Sez and Kurt about putting festoon lights up like they really did something and um… they are the shittest most random placement ever - wrapped in a triangle around the trees. Would you not cover each of the trunks in lights? What about the AESTHETIC scuz?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Okay I’m back. Tattle kept bleeping up every time I went on it and I’m also employed now so I have less time.

and so sorry if I’m late to the discussion about sez’s vlog yesterday, but like a cleaner?? Doesn’t she have a dog walker? Like are they really that lazy? A dog walker and cleanser, ffs. Like she’s definitely going be that mum when her kids are older that plead with their kids to clean up their (the mothers) mess for them. Like the next thing they’ll do is hire someone to wash their bleeping cars for them 😂

Also, would they mean their vaccinated?

Why would you add your child crying into you vlog as well? Like do you want us to feel sorry for you?
Do you think all people with cleaners are lazy or just Sez? Cause my cleaner is the best thing I ever did and I’m not sorry one bit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it's the fact that she clearly gets so much help -- dog walker, house cleaner, babysitting when not in lockdown, take out, a hand-on partner who does a fair bit of caring for their child -- and there's NO SHAME in that, but it's the fact that she never acknowledges it, and makes like she's always sahhhhh hardworking and busyyyyyy and yet never on top of her work, doing everything literally the day before. It's obvious and well documented how she works on everything last minute. Not just her own personal prodjeckts, but her collabs too. Many, many times we;ve seen her say she's filming something, for eg, and it's up the very next day. Let's just say being organised, timely, professional isn't her forte. Which is fiiiiiine, just laughable because she's constantly projectling like shes the most A Grade professional of all time. A grade homemaker. A Grade milf. A Grade mumm. yada yadayada.. it's largely a lie. She's got a disposable income and a much easier lifestyle and job than the average person. She should own it, acknowledge it and fully live her privilege. That would be much nicer than these very very cringey attempts to be relatable and just like the rest of us.

She is not. She would not survive the real world, in a real workplace with the pressures of a real job for even a single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Thoughts on this? This account who posts about Aussie influencers saying Sarah could not be vaxxed because of pregnancy?

No shade to that account at all I think she’s great, just would love some intel on how vaccinations and pregnancy work because I have no clue about it (or other medical exemptions) and there’s so many people on this thread who always educate me so much and seem to know about all this stuff 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.