Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she constantly carries on about how much bigger she is this time...well this comparison shows her at 24 weeks with Fox and 23 weeks now - not much bloody difference if you ask me! (Except the face...she's much more gaunt in the face now)
ETA actually, she looks even a bit bigger with Fox, especially considering she's pushing that belly out in the current pic.
This actually makes me quite sad. We all get tired after kids, but she doesn’t even look just tired. She looks sick.

Also - re: saying how big her bump is. It could be part of her ED too. Saying how big she is to throw off people so no one will suspect she is trying to keep her body small.

Just went to look at the crotch shower photo and there’s so many comments from bots/fake accounts. Idk how this works but could this be from her buying followers?
Maybe, maybe not. I have nearly 20K followers and I do get some spam ones because of the content I produce. I’ve never purchased followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This doesn’t help to sell the product at all - If you were a potential customer and would watch these videos you could think that sunee has about 3 edible things to offer in each category.
I'll say it again, the crew at kJTiLsE mEdiA and this whole gang of friendemployees don't know the first thing about cOnteNt cReAtiOn. Sure, Kurt takes some good pictures and makes videos that LOOK good, but nothing they have produced has ever really done the job of marketing or selling a product or told a compelling story.

They're unqualified, but rich. There's only that far you're going to go with top of the line equipment (with your name slapped across every piece), if the upstairs room in your head is kind of lying vacant.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think constantly comparing how she was with her pregnancy with fox and lying about how much bigger she is is an engagement tactic to keep people on her page and scrolling through her highlight reels
I know she is tactful as hell, but I'm not sure this was her intention. I think its her ED raging. She feels bigger in general, she may be carrying a little bit more general weight then her last pregnancy (no shame at all) and is trying to convince herself all day everyday it's the belly by pushing it put and posing like a cashew. I think its her insecurities in full swing.

Probably doesn't help when her brother husband who always prayed for a skinny wife calls her "big Mumma".

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know she is tactful as hell, but I'm not sure this was her intention. I think its her ED raging. She feels bigger in general, she may be carrying a little bit more general weight then her last pregnancy (no shame at all) and is trying to convince herself all day everyday it's the belly by pushing it put and posing like a cashew. I think its her insecurities in full swing.

Probably doesn't help when her brother husband who always prayed for a skinny wife calls her "big Mumma".
I think it’s probably a bit of both. Yes, she hates the way she looks but she loves the attention and the added engagement.

Reactions: 19
Think it has been said before that it doesn't help that she was her most shredded just before for the wedding and the pregnancy happened so soon after! She is probably raging to have lost all that definition already in her body instead of cherishing the child she is carrying!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
i’m so behind on this thread and i know we’ve moved past this topic but this is a picture of a menu from one of my fav cafes in the shire (don’t worry it’s not BWP 🤣)
34962613-178A-4F34-A527-4E1CACF5D1FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Think it has been said before that it doesn't help that she was her most shredded just before for the wedding and the pregnancy happened so soon after! She is probably raging to have lost all that definition already in her body instead of cherishing the child she is carrying!
I wish she’d just own up to the fact that she is struggling with body image this time around instead of preaching these fake positivity bullshit that sounds like she is trying to convince herself than anyone else. “I’ll lose some muscle tone but it’s fine”, “It’s fine”, “Everything is fine…but look how UUUgE I am tho” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just went on sunees instagram und watched Sarah’s ideal day on a plate.

First, I noticed this nice „slightly“ burned sweet potato/pumpkin slice in the video. I don’t understand how she spends „a whole day doing pictures for sunny because she’s is such a perfectionist“ and then this is the end result. It‘s a cooking app - the pictures do actually matter.
View attachment 863876

Next, absolutely weird cut in the middle - from the typical pink high resultion video to a absolut unnecessary bump shot in dirtiest mirror I have seen in a while.
View attachment 863877

She then talks about her sweet tooth.. the video shows a person grabbing a colorful, iced cinnamon (?) roll. But not our gurl Sarah - she instead prefers this watery, fun free, color free smoothie shown in the next picture - what a surprise.
View attachment 863878View attachment 863881

Lastly, the whole point of those videos is to show potential customers different recipes your app has to offer, right? The last 3 people, Sarah, Kurt and Tanika all named the apple crumble to be ther perfect dessert. Perfect breakfast for Sarah and Tanika: Omelette toast. Perfekt lunch for Tahlia and Sarah: the above mentioned bowl. And there are more examples, but I’m gonna stop here. I mean.. This doesn’t help to sell the product at all - If you were a potential customer and would watch these videos you could think that sunee has about 3 edible things to offer in each category.. wait, that’s probably the case so maybe good product marketing after all guys. :)
She burns everything she cooks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I correct in saying she hasn't posted any stories today....? Is she feeling ok?!! It's 1:46pm 🤣
Hon, she’s obviously too busy being a ✨boss Mum ✨ cleaning the house with the cleaner, making sure her toddler doesn’t eat any food with substance, slapping Mcdonals away from her husband, doing squats whiles reading Tattle, location scouting in her own house for her next Insta pic, telling anyone that walks past her house that her bump is MaaSsIVe ….you just wouldn’t understand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Am I correct in saying she hasn't posted any stories today....? Is she feeling ok?!! It's 1:46pm 🤣
I feel like she’s extra quiet on weekends lately (unless she’s spamming with ads or undisclosed sponsors), because it’s more obvious to her followers she’s still in lockdown. During the week when she’s at home she can pass it off and like working

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And she constantly carries on about how much bigger she is this time...well this comparison shows her at 24 weeks with Fox and 23 weeks now - not much bloody difference if you ask me! (Except the face...she's much more gaunt in the face now)
ETA actually, she looks even a bit bigger with Fox, especially considering she's pushing that belly out in the current pic.
all I see is that she’s aged about 20 years in 2

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
View attachment 863030
When youre sooo anti vax that you cant go anywhere, so you casually sit in your LITERAL OUTDOOR SHOWER area, to eat a smoothie. With your shades on.

THIS CHIC IS SERIOUSLY....I want to use the D word nobody likes to use.

Sorry if this has been posted about but im SCREAMINGGGG seeing this 😂 😂 😂 😂

PLEASE, someone passively politely but shadily ask her in the comments if she is sitting in her shower, I cant because Im blocked.

And this is my timely PSA: use this to view her stories and posts without an account, without giving her views https://storiesdown.com/users/sarahs_day
Im going to do a weekly reminder of this! And I hope more people get on board so we can continue to have fun without letting her profit from it.
Next to your dead plant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whatttttt I thought she was the plant guru giving out her crappy plant advice 😂

Sorry for the double post… but while we are at it

TELL ME YOU ARE ANTIVAX WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU ARE ANTIVAX
Does she have a stomach ache or something? Why is she holding her stomach like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20211114_163200_com.instagram.android.jpg

Fox on the ladder, glass pool fence just behind him, Sarah on the OTHER side of the fence and Kurt a few metres away...
SERIOUSLY!!?? They have NO concept of how badly this could end if he slipped and fell 😟

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.