Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
image.jpg
Sez will definitely be hitting up the Woolworths magazine for recipes this month

• Haha
Reactions: 37
okay two things….

2: she mentions “all of my friends that have 2 kids” SORRY WHAT??? where did all these friends with kids come from coz last i checked Sarah you said you were the only person who has a kid, let alone two?!! she cannot keep her stories straight they’re literally all over the place
Oh please, it must be all of her Arabic friends! Don’t you remember? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So all that running she spontaneously did a few weeks ago, considering she's not a runner, was probably not a good idea huh?

Screenshot_20211113-081153_Instagram.jpg

Also, this obsession with her bump size is getting really old now. Especially as we can all see from her highlight reel that she's the same size she was with Fox. My guess is she's heavier this time around, but because she's always claimed to never weigh herself she's saying her bump is bigger instead.

It's sad she views her growing bump as something bad. Her body is literally growing a human inside it and considering that's what she believes her body is on this earth to do, it's rather concerning she is having such a hard time accepting these changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So all that running she spontaneously did a few weeks ago, considering she's not a runner, was probably not a good idea huh?

View attachment 862870

Also, this obsession with her bump size is getting really old now. Especially as we can all see from her highlight reel that she's the same size she was with Fox. My guess is she's heavier this time around, but because she's always claimed to never weigh herself she's saying her bump is bigger instead.

It's sad she views her growing bump as something bad. Her body is literally growing a human inside it and considering that's what she believes her body is on this earth to do, it's rather concerning she is having such a hard time accepting these changes.
I agree! A few days ago Georgie Stevenson posted a video on Instagram about everyone commenting on how big her stomach has gotten during her pregnancy. The video was basically her addressing the comments then saying “it’s almost like that’s the whole point”. I love that she posted it and I just wish Sarah would do the same instead of actually contributing to body shaming during pregnancy.

Reactions: 21
Okay I’m back. Tattle kept bleeping up every time I went on it and I’m also employed now so I have less time.

and so sorry if I’m late to the discussion about sez’s vlog yesterday, but like a cleaner?? Doesn’t she have a dog walker? Like are they really that lazy? A dog walker and cleanser, ffs. Like she’s definitely going be that mum when her kids are older that plead with their kids to clean up their (the mothers) mess for them. Like the next thing they’ll do is hire someone to wash their bleeping cars for them 😂

Also, would they mean their vaccinated?

Why would you add your child crying into you vlog as well? Like do you want us to feel sorry for you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 15.53.18.png

When youre sooo anti vax that you cant go anywhere, so you casually sit in your LITERAL OUTDOOR SHOWER area, to eat a smoothie. With your shades on.

THIS CHIC IS SERIOUSLY....I want to use the D word nobody likes to use.

Sorry if this has been posted about but im SCREAMINGGGG seeing this 😂 😂 😂 😂

PLEASE, someone passively politely but shadily ask her in the comments if she is sitting in her shower, I cant because Im blocked.

And this is my timely PSA: use this to view her stories and posts without an account, without giving her views https://storiesdown.com/users/sarahs_day
Im going to do a weekly reminder of this! And I hope more people get on board so we can continue to have fun without letting her profit from it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
View attachment 863030
When youre sooo anti vax that you cant go anywhere, so you casually sit in your LITERAL OUTDOOR SHOWER area, to eat a smoothie. With your shades on.

Love that she's in the shower what an idiot. Also this is the most unflattering angle of her crotch 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Love that she's in the shower what an idiot. Also this is the most unflattering angle of her crotch 🤢
But, but, but she's ensured a thigh gappppp! And if her toes were visible, I bet you'd see how pointy they are, how svelte and slim her legs are, despite the UUUGE bump (soooo much bigger than all her OTHER pregnuntsees). Notice the collar bone pop, the hair, the sunnies.

Too bad she went through all this effort, just to go as far as her outdoor shower.

Im still laughing hard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 863030

PLEASE, someone passively politely but shadily ask her in the comments if she is sitting in her shower, I cant because Im blocked.

And this is my timely PSA: use this to view her stories and posts without an account, without giving her views https://storiesdown.com/users/sarahs_day
Im going to do a weekly reminder of this! And I hope more people get on board so we can continue to have fun without letting her profit from it.
I genuinely thought this was Ashy Bines at first. She looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok did some preggy 🤮 overlay images for shits and giggles.
Not 100% accurate due to camera angels etc, but they don’t match up too bad.

23 weeks in both pregnancies
66A7F2F8-2A27-46FF-98F8-6548C9E63E3A.jpeg
AD24532D-4858-435C-9337-690D94B40774.jpeg

62F3975F-D866-4DBB-823D-B6746A00B41C.jpeg

23 weeks now and 31 weeks with Fox (OMFG she looks practically the same size in both, smol human with smol baby…goalzzz…not!!)
1B3D39AC-551E-4873-9667-A1FD8B98BA13.jpg
2934087F-9935-41BC-80AC-E4B0E67C0AF5.jpg
033235EA-A7CE-4D1C-A6AE-C109553398C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cant get past how different her face looks. It's like voldemort this pregnancy. She has a glow last time around, the pink of life in her face and there was a softness about her face overall. Now she looks about 45 and like she's already exhausted.

SOME ONE SAID IT 🎉🎉🎉🎉
View attachment 863190

Also is matcha bad during pregnancy??
BEAUTIFUL! Which one of you was it 😂 😂
Cant wait to see if she'll delete, or respond sassily.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I think constantly comparing how she was with her pregnancy with fox and lying about how much bigger she is is an engagement tactic to keep people on her page and scrolling through her highlight reels

Reactions: 22
Sarah has been so boring recently that I haven’t even hate watched her videos or stories. Do you think she’s just sits around waiting for a health scare, rash or anything to give her content?
If she was vaccinated, she could go out and live a little. Take Fox swimming or to the zoo. It would be sooo much more relatable and interesting. Probably still boring and sponsored but still

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just went on sunees instagram und watched Sarah’s ideal day on a plate.

First, I noticed this nice „slightly“ burned sweet potato/pumpkin slice in the video. I don’t understand how she spends „a whole day doing pictures for sunny because she’s is such a perfectionist“ and then this is the end result. It‘s a cooking app - the pictures do actually matter.
71ACB568-CC7F-4EC5-A3ED-06F36BA7267F.jpeg

Next, absolutely weird cut in the middle - from the typical pink high resultion video to a absolut unnecessary bump shot in dirtiest mirror I have seen in a while.
438BB9DD-01A0-46F0-8BD3-3CB5EEA26212.jpeg

She then talks about her sweet tooth.. the video shows a person grabbing a colorful, iced cinnamon (?) roll. But not our gurl Sarah - she instead prefers this watery, fun free, color free smoothie shown in the next picture - what a surprise.
62CA43A3-844A-4B2D-B9B5-A6D4EF1E4815.jpeg
A13CC85D-F0C4-44B8-9775-14550FB2DCC1.jpeg

Lastly, the whole point of those videos is to show potential customers different recipes your app has to offer, right? The last 3 people, Sarah, Kurt and Tanika all named the apple crumble to be ther perfect dessert. Perfect breakfast for Sarah and Tanika: Omelette toast. Perfekt lunch for Tahlia and Sarah: the above mentioned bowl. And there are more examples, but I’m gonna stop here. I mean.. This doesn’t help to sell the product at all - If you were a potential customer and would watch these videos you could think that sunee has about 3 edible things to offer in each category.. wait, that’s probably the case so maybe good product marketing after all guys. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.