Sarah’s Day #31 raspberries of steel, no sex appeal, not one good Sunee meal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Embracing 2010… when was Fox born Sarah? Lol.

Also after a bit of digging, it seems her parents are highly religious and I get the feeling that her Mum is heavily influential on Sarah’s demeanour and personality - like the other 2 sisters have their own life/personalities and sarah has become this cookie cutter of her mum.
Just judging by the pictures of them together and small YT grabs.
yes and she always says "my mum would do....." like her mums way of doing things is always the best way. Her and Kurt had an argument about how to put the wall decor stickers up in foxes room. she said my mum would have a plan and measure etc so that's what we are going to do. dude you are 29 yrs old not 5 years old. using your mum as leverage in decision making is just odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she’s so “religious” wouldn’t it be frowned upon for her having Fox before she was married? It doesn’t add up. I’ve only thought about that now
I can’t remember where she mentioned it but I think either after she had Fox or something she became more religious. Her sister mentioned in the wedding vlog that she never used to be very religious and was embarrassed about churchy stuff but had changed recently.
Side note, I had to turn off the wedding vlog like a third of the way through because all the fake churchy lovey tit made me vomm in my mouth a lil

Off topic, but how do you do this? I’ve created a second account for sleuthing and it must still somehow be connected to my original account because I still can’t look at someone who blocked me…
Hmmm that doesn't make sense, they aren't connected even though you can have both logged into the app simultaneously. Are you sure the person didn't just figure out your 2nd account or even just delete their account altogether?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t remember where she mentioned it but I think either after she had Fox or something she became more religious. Her sister mentioned in the wedding vlog that she never used to be very religious and was embarrassed about churchy stuff but had changed recently.
Side note, I had to turn off the wedding vlog like a third of the way through because all the fake churchy lovey tit made me vomm in my mouth a lil
I think she made a comment about it in one of her Q&A videos on YT

Reactions: 4

Hmmm that doesn't make sense, they aren't connected even though you can have both logged into the app simultaneously. Are you sure the person didn't just figure out your 2nd account or even just delete their account altogether?
Never mind, other person answered this before I had read ahead lol

Reactions: 4
I thought the same. Also interesting how Fox is getting her through all of this, no mention of your husband..? If it is a MC or something awful, and I hope it’s not, you’d think Durt would be shouted out as a bigger support person than a two yo.
This is what keeps me leaning towards relationship issues, be is fighting, Kurt asking for separation, infidelity, what ever it may be.

If it was something pregnancy, MC related she would post the three of them huddled, praying, blah blah. Instead it's Fox bait.

The images she posted the other day, of their wedding day, of her labouring with Fox with Kurt holding her, would fit. Posting these huge iconic moments in their relationship would be a big manipulative F U to Kurt if they are having relationship issues. Guilt trip big time.

Reactions: 17
So if we blocked Sez, we’d also be blocked from the account she uses to ask herself questions on the q&a and the account she always screenshots that sends her positive reviews about herself.

View attachment 734051

Sarah's mum follows this account. It must be an old account? This is probably the one she uses for q&a’s
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what keeps me leaning towards relationship issues, be is fighting, Kurt asking for separation, infidelity, what ever it may be.

If it was something pregnancy, MC related she would post the three of them huddled, praying, blah blah. Instead it's Fox bait.

The images she posted the other day, of their wedding day, of her labouring with Fox with Kurt holding her, would fit. Posting these huge iconic moments in their relationship would be a big manipulative F U to Kurt if they are having relationship issues. Guilt trip big time.
Doubt it. He has been absent though. Maybe he understands the meaning of taking a break and keeping private.

Reactions: 7
I did also think this and would LOVE for it to be true.
I don't think you get false positives on most pregnancy tests unless they're suuuuper cheap.
No this is incorrect a more affordable pregnancy test can not give you a false positives. In fact false positives are impossible only false negatives which happens when you test to early. All tests work the same and has nothing to do with the price.

When you test positive the pregnancy hormone hCH is in your urine and blood. No second line will falsely appear if it isn‘t there.

A chemical pregnancy is simply an early miscarriage around the 5 week mark when most women don’t show symptoms and are not even aware they are pregnant. They often think it’s a late period.
But if you are tuned in to your body and plan a pregnancy you might test early and the pregnancy hormone can be dedected so some women know that it’s not a late period.

Reactions: 11
Both of those are legit on their own, but together they are the most legit def. Why not.
You’re SO right !!! 😂😂 Throw it in there new speculation here guys !!!!! Kurt cheated on Sarah with a man coz he’s bi !!!!
IM LOVING THIS

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah….
You’re a LAUGHING STOCK at this point.

The crazier the better I reckon
KURT CHEATED ON SARAH WITH SARAHS MUM AND I HAVE EVIDENCE 🗣

keep em coming I say !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I will stop refreshing this page and enjoying people’s various speculations when someone gives me a TV show as dramatic as this to watch. HMMM BET YOU CAN’T! I already watched Big Little Lies, Sezzy’s Big And Small Lies is on par with the upper middle class deception 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
28AA37F4-F914-482A-980A-97FDD2FF6C72.png

Honestly it’s so sad she feels the need to stand like that all the bleeping time …. So ridiculous. Also still covering her stomach, still baiting, still vaguebooking (or whatever it’s called lol)….. I just feel so manipulated every time I watch her stories 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Latest Insta Story:

blahblahblahblah exercise
blah blah blah
collar pop
blah blah
Fox says hello.
Flowers strategically placed.
Pregnancy cleavage?
‘Not ready to talk about it just yet?’

sit tight sissy’s

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Funny how she has changed from I’ll never talk about this to we aren’t ready to talk about it. Getting everyone ready for the tell all vlog.

Reactions: 38
“Not ready to talk about just yet…”

So she will talk about it… we just can’t keep up with it anymore! And she just can’t miss out on those views.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.