Sarah’s Day #31 raspberries of steel, no sex appeal, not one good Sunee meal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Translation of Sarah’s latest stories: “I am VERY sad but not sad enough to stop posing and checking myself out in front of a mirror”
7657F494-CED2-4BF4-A23C-E026DB61765E.png
1BB0EE74-4C11-47E2-BFB9-CA4895341CFC.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Translation of Sarah’s latest stories: “I am VERY sad but not sad enough to stop posing and checking myself out in front of a mirror”
View attachment 734731
This is how I stand in front of the bathroom mirror at work if I need to let out the "crazies" hahaha and also to pretend I have a big butt lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow her standing like such a dick in every mirror reflection story really emphasises how much her thighs DO touch. Her legs look so bandy forcing them apart they are almost curved.

strategic camera angle instead of using the front camera. She wants you to see her bait stomach covering and of course a nonexistent thigh gap update

Reactions: 21
I am wondering if she really did have a miscarriage, would she be doing squats this early on? I’m not really sure if what the guidance would be from a medical professional so I could be wrong and maybe it’s fine for her to do but it just seems very soon given her body is recovering? If that is what actually happened, which she certainly seems to be alluding to.

Reactions: 21
Okay all this exercise talk and doing the splits and everything (+ pregnancy cleavage and wearing all black and hiding her stomach) really makes me think she’s just building up engagement for her pregnancy announcement. Probably going to clickbait something was wrong and they needed additional tests and now all is well (eg maybe baby wasn’t in the right spot to measure the head or something so they needed to go and have a second scan to make sure there are no abnormalities)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I am wondering if she really did have a miscarriage, would she be doing squats this early on? I’m not really sure if what the guidance would be from a medical professional so I could be wrong and maybe it’s fine for her to do but it just seems very soon given her body is recovering? If that is what actually happened, which she certainly seems to be alluding to.
Nope! There’s no way. Miscarriage is off the table now.

Reactions: 23
But we all know Sarah didn’t exactly follow the guidelines when it came to exercising with a prolapse so early after birth.
It’s hard to tell with her, because she’s always been obsessed with being ‘shredded’.

Reactions: 27
Assuming she's miscarried, assuming it was in late first trimester -
If we assume she needed surgical intervention, she'd be ok after about a week to do exercise - technically only a day or two (for anaesthetic to wear off, then pelvic discomfort from the procedure).

If we assume she had a miscarriage without surgical intervention, it'd be like a very bad very heavy period*, so no real limitations. I'd imagine a few days for pain and bleeding to settle before getting back into it.

Basically - nah, she hasn't got squatting limitations if it's a miscarriage.

I do think that it's very unlikely to be prolapse related now, though.

*This isn't to minimise the experience of those having a miscarriage. Just to highlight an easy to understand way the physiology of a miscarriage occurs.

Nope! There’s no way. Miscarriage is off the table now.
I missed your post when I replied, but I don't think it's off the table at all now - I go into more detail in my own post but there's no physical limitations after miscarriage, it's up to the person experiencing it to determine when they want to do specific movements.

Reactions: 15
Alot of people are very sorry that Kurt is Bisexual.
IM DEAD

Wow her standing like such a dick in every mirror reflection story really emphasises how much her thighs DO touch. Her legs look so bandy forcing them apart they are almost curved.

strategic camera angle instead of using the front camera. She wants you to see her bait stomach covering and of course a nonexistent thigh gap update
Yeah and the cleavage that came out of no where. Probably read comments that she couldn't be pregnant because of her non existent boobs in her last insta story with the backwards on sports bra so decided to manipulate that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't remember what she actually said but from those stories the jist I got was that it's still unresolved (I'm leaning towards it being an upcoming termination now)

Reactions: 13
There's no way you'd have a miscarriage and then want to do the splits. Also why would having your heart rate up make you anxious 🤔
IMG_20210829_134701.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
As we all predicted, she was hyping it up for the big reveal vlog. 💲💲💲🤑
I still think she lost more than she gained by the stunt. Whatever money she earns, it's not worth the types of rumours and the speculation she drummed up. She tars her own reputation every time she pulls a stunt like this. She's so predictable it's laughable. I expect a ton of people will unfollow shortly as they'll feel they've been scammed.

It's been a fun ride but unfortunately it all feels very anticlimactic. Whatever the announcement, it won't be as good as the speculation that durt cheated with brenton, and they ate cheeseburgers afterwards as they whispered about gluten and sugar during pillow talk. 🤤
(oh and that someone filmed it and sent the evidence to scuzz of course- that was the best part). :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 52
There's no way you'd have a miscarriage and then want to do the splits. Also why would having your heart rate up make you anxious 🤔
View attachment 734739
My first thought was that when you’re pregnant you’re advised not to let your heart rate get super high (not sure if this is an old wives’ tale though) so maybe to do with that. I also got the vibe that they’ve had a scan and the baby’s heartbeat is too low or growth isn’t as expected for gestation so they’ve been told the pregnancy will likely miscarry and she’s weighing up having D&C or letting nature take its course at home. Hence the vibe that it’s not fully resolved yet? So maybe she’s anxious about her heart rate because she thinks it will prevent a miracle and pregnancy being viable after all.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s had a miscarriage, but potentially she’s gotten the results back from her NIPT test that has shown bubs is at risk for one of the trisomies… hence the distress, google wormhole, praying, etc etc. and perhaps she’s trying to decided if she would terminate if her baby does in fact have a chromosomal abnormality.

… or it could just be that Kurt is bisexual 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Assuming she's miscarried, assuming it was in late first trimester -
If we assume she needed surgical intervention, she'd be ok after about a week to do exercise - technically only a day or two (for anaesthetic to wear off, then pelvic discomfort from the procedure).

If we assume she had a miscarriage without surgical intervention, it'd be like a very bad very heavy period*, so no real limitations. I'd imagine a few days for pain and bleeding to settle before getting back into it.

Basically - nah, she hasn't got squatting limitations if it's a miscarriage.

I do think that it's very unlikely to be prolapse related now, though.

*This isn't to minimise the experience of those having a miscarriage. Just to highlight an easy to understand way the physiology of a miscarriage occurs.

I missed your post when I replied, but I don't think it's off the table at all now - I go into more detail in my own post but there's no physical limitations after miscarriage, it's up to the person experiencing it to determine when they want to do specific movements.
limitations or not, working out less than a week after having a miscarriage with or without intervention is less than appealing. I never made mention that she wasn’t aloud to. I’ll stand by my original quote.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I liked it better when she wasnt posting as often.
She was back to her normal with her pout and peace out photo. It confirmed for me that this entire thing was made up. Normal programming resumes and there will be a video about this pretend crisis. And esmi will sponsor it, so it'll have a skincare routine that helped her cope. Maybe an expensive face mask that helped her cry better?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.