Sarah’s Day #31 raspberries of steel, no sex appeal, not one good Sunee meal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s Day #32: Narcissistic traits, attention seeking baits, is Kurt her husband or her bisexual roommate?

• Haha
Reactions: 91
The last tiny drop of pity I had for Sarah left my body after watching this mornings Insta stories. Her talking in the mirror (while eye-bleeping herself, mind you) saying “I’m sorry for being, like, weird and, like, not explaining everything, but I’m just not ready to talk about it just yet” - then why did you bring it up in the first place, Sarah? Why on earth would you start discussing all of this? Oh yeah, you wanted to garner all of this attention.

Have some bleeping respect and stop bleeping around your impressionable followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
SO she had a pregnancy scare. And it's now probably looking like she's keeping the pregnancy so that's why she's chirping up.
HR would be because too high of a HR isn't great for pregnancy's.
yeah she’ll have had some hiccup but things ultimately are going to be okay. But then she’ll be able to relate to infertility warriors, just like her CIN3 experience helps her relate to those with infertility and cancer 🙄

Reactions: 5
limitations or not, working out less than a week after having a miscarriage with or without intervention is less than appealing. I never made mention that she wasn’t aloud to. I’ll stand by my original quote.
Apologies if I came on strong! I simply meant from a medical standpoint we can't rule our miscarriage as the cause for her ~episode~.
We may never find out what has happened this week, but man, it's been a wild ride

Reactions: 8
Sarah’s Day #32: Handing out all this bait, making your fanbase wait, this is the most pitiful performance to date

Sarah’s Day #32: You really have no shame, selling your sadness for personal gain, this is all just a game

Sarah’s Day #32: Followers get baited, this situation seems curated, making everyone infuriated

Sarah’s Day #32: Making money out of sadness, Sezzy stop this madness, you really thought you had us

Sarah’s Day #32: This girl is so narcissistic, she needs to be realistic, she’s driving everyone ballistic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There's no way you'd have a miscarriage and then want to do the splits. Also why would having your heart rate up make you anxious 🤔
Elevated heart rate is a common symptom of anxiety. For many people with anxiety, experiencing a physical symptom (especially when feeling emotionally vulnerable) can trigger the thoughts and feelings of being anxious. This is why many people with anxiety may choose to avoid/limit caffeine intake. Not assuming that this is the case with Sarah, but it's a fairly common occurrence.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she’s had a miscarriage, but potentially she’s gotten the results back from her NIPT test that has shown bubs is at risk for one of the trisomies… hence the distress, google wormhole, praying, etc etc. and perhaps she’s trying to decided if she would terminate if her baby does in fact have a chromosomal abnormality.

… or it could just be that Kurt is bisexual 😂
God I don’t think I could handle it if her future child has a genetic disorder. You know she will monetise the living hell out of it and be like one of those mums who use their child’s condition to get pity from others…I’m getting Gypsy Rose and Deedee Blanchard vibes.

Sarah’s Day #32: Narcissistic traits, attention seeking baits, is Kurt her husband or her bisexual roommate?
Possible unpopular opinion, but as scummy as Durt can be, I don’t think it will be a good idea to ‘out’ him by using his possible sexuality in the thread title. Especially when we don’t even know if he is ready or if he really is bi, it’s a mere speculation…let’s just stick to what we know for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Possible unpopular opinion, but as scummy as Durt can be, I don’t think it will be a good idea to ‘out’ him by using his possible sexuality in the thread title. Especially when we don’t even know if he is ready or if he really is bi, it’s a mere speculation…let’s just stick to what we know for sure.
Thank you so much for saying this! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Assuming she's miscarried, assuming it was in late first trimester -
If we assume she needed surgical intervention, she'd be ok after about a week to do exercise - technically only a day or two (for anaesthetic to wear off, then pelvic discomfort from the procedure).

If we assume she had a miscarriage without surgical intervention, it'd be like a very bad very heavy period*, so no real limitations. I'd imagine a few days for pain and bleeding to settle before getting back into it.

Basically - nah, she hasn't got squatting limitations if it's a miscarriage.

I do think that it's very unlikely to be prolapse related now, though.

*This isn't to minimise the experience of those having a miscarriage. Just to highlight an easy to understand way the physiology of a miscarriage occurs.

I missed your post when I replied, but I don't think it's off the table at all now - I go into more detail in my own post but there's no physical limitations after miscarriage, it's up to the person experiencing it to determine when they want to do specific movements.
I've had a miscarriage around 7 weeks which is super early and there's no way in hell I could exercise a couple days after, due to pain/cramping. You bleed for about 1.5 weeks as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Funny how she has changed from I’ll never talk about this to we aren’t ready to talk about it. Getting everyone ready for the tell all vlog.
Yeah exactly. She was always going to let everyone know what it was. She can't help it, she's addicted to the attention. If she really didn't want to let people know what's going on, she would have never put up these overly dramatic posts letting people know that there is something going on. She couldn't stop herself from posting those stories and she won't be able to stop herself from posting the vlog.

I can't seem to get over just how manipulative she is. She has been controlling everyone's feelings right from the start and still is. People have shared stories about their personal experiences (I think they are brave for doing so, btw) and some are feeling sorry for her without her even giving a single hint of what's going on. And the only reason people are thinking it is pregnancy related is because she baited us into thinking so. She started this entire thing and it has spiralled to this level only because of her.

Sorry for my rant, I'm just in shock about how far she is taking this. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She can whine about the 'haters' coming at her, but she is the one who created this situation for herself, no one else. So incredibly toxic, controlling, and manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have never once felt sorry for scuz and have never felt any emotion towards her except distaste. She is so immature and juvenile.
The way she stands in front of the mirror in today's stories is cringe and every time she moves and comes back to the mirror she does that thing with her leg. WHYYYYY?
And once again she says these fake people always say "oh how are you always so positive" another lie, because we know she is hands down the most negative person ever. She literally whinges daily about her whole existence... I wish I saw her in person so I could let her know haha

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sezzy @peanutbuttersticks You’re such a twit. Grow up and stop baiting such a sensitive matter. Just leave it for your big Yourube reveal.

I can see the thumbnail now.
Title - What really happened, I’m not okay!
Thumbnail of her take crying with text over the image ‘did I miscarry?’ ‘Kurt cheated?’ ‘am I pregnant?’

:sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m going to lose my mind if she reveals that there was some issue detected on a scan BUT prayers and healthy eating cured her baby in utero, and Jesus always has HER back (not anyone else’s of course) so she’s having a healthy baby. Damn those evil doctors for bringing such negativity into her life with their evil talk about probability and abnormal scans, but she did all the research (none of the results which she kept) and her and Kurt prayed and through the power of crystals she decided to forego the medical advice and SHE WAS RIGHT.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Sarah’s Day #32: Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, who knows what’s true when it’s all for revenue?
Speaking of threads, this one currently has the most likes of over 100. Vote your favourite titles and we’ll get the new thread soon going down and dirty.
@shaaanxosucks get ready with some popcorn and recap 😉 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol I was just recommended this video in YT and thought how aptly is describes the overwhelming response to Scummy’s antics, as described in the thread 😂
D98E9022-1056-40C9-9002-EC2AC99C3C2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Speaking of threads, this one currently has the most likes of over 100. Vote your favourite titles and we’ll get the new thread soon going down and dirty.
@shaaanxosucks get ready with some popcorn and recap 😉 🍿
im so ready I’m literally scanning through the thread now for my recap I’m so exited 🤣 I hope the next thread is as good as this one because omg this was hilarious to say the least (except all the miscarriage stories, takecare of yourselves everyone and thank you for sharing those)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wild rumours or not, this thread has been giving me so much entertainment during lockdown i've never refreshed tattle so much in my life lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’m going to lose my mind if she reveals that there was some issue detected on a scan BUT prayers and healthy eating cured her baby in utero, and Jesus always has HER back (not anyone else’s of course) so she’s having a healthy baby. Damn those evil doctors for bringing such negativity into her life with their evil talk about probability and abnormal scans, but she did all the research (none of the results which she kept) and her and Kurt prayed and through the power of crystals she decided to forego the medical advice and SHE WAS RIGHT.
Ok guys I just woke up (European time ✌🏻) and need to ge through aaaaalll of the posts from last night 😃 BUT: just clicking through her new stories and my initial thought was: are her boobs bigger? Or is it the tank top? Normally she only has them when pregnant soooo maybe you’re absolutely right @thezilla 😒🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.