Sarah’s Day #31 raspberries of steel, no sex appeal, not one good Sunee meal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @sezzyscammer for title 😂 things has been rolling down in the Sezzyland of Cronullafornia with her brother husband Durt and prop Focks. Why not we get @sezzyscammer to give us a recap we all need? 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot 2021-08-20 at 14.40.34.png

Erm, sorry to break it to you, Scuz. But that ship sailed about two years ago, for you. Youthful and you do not match anymore. And I'm not even talking about your skin. I mean your energy, your vibe, your personality. Youre dull, old, very unrelatable and boring. Frankly, your cancellation is way overdue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
What is she even saying here? "Youthful mum with fresh 12 year old skin"? WTF? Who says stuff like that and means it?😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
View attachment 721176
Erm, sorry to break it to you, Scuz. But that ship sailed about two years ago, for you. Youthful and you do not match anymore. And I'm not even talking about your skin. I mean your energy, your vibe, your personality. Youre dull, old, very unrelatable and boring. Frankly, your cancellation is way overdue.
Also I'm sorry but.. i hAvE sUnsCreEn on mY cHeSt buT nOt oN mY baCk"... If someone knows how dangerous the sun is, it's Australians. How dumb are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I am a sucker for homewares and googled a few of the products in her haul, so figured I may as well give a list of all the prices since our raw and real sezzy couldn't find it in her heart to be transparent while trying to make us feel sympathetic for her and her bank account. Prices are in AUD, don't include shipping and of course I didn't include the money grab White Fox items. A whopping total of $1109, which isn't as extravagant as hauls from other influencers but would've been worthwhile to disclose, especially the $200 cushion??

Life Interior's vase - $145
Salt by Hendrix gua Sha x 2 - $35 each
Salt by Hendrix jade gua sha - $30
Eco tan face tan water - $40
Mario Badescu face mist - $17
Glow Recipe moisturizer - $56
Calvin Klein socks - $34
The Seeke rose quartz face roller - $57
Hay rectangle chopping board - $45
Xenia Taler dinner plate - $25
Xenia Taler side plate x2 - $19 each
OYOY 2 piece plate set x2 - $59 each
Bonnie and Neil cushion - $200
House Doctor tumbler set of 4 - $35
Miz Casa and Co ice rollers - $59
Bala bangles - $140

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
especially the $200 cushion
Life Interior's vase - $145
WUT?!!!
Is it a prestigious designer or something that justifies that price?? Is the vase and cushion pretty at least??

How does the same person buy $30 CK socks! And feel okay to spend $200 on a cushion and $145 on a vase? Gurl really has cotton for brains.

How many guashas does one person need?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A couple of thoughts on the unboxing vlog:

1. The font and color scheme on the thumbnail are more aesthetic and readable than the font and neon/glow colors she used in the actual video. There were also far too many clicking sounds. It became grating.
2. Her behavior, way of speaking, and the editing gave me super strong Mia Maples and HopeScope vibes. I know there’s only so many ways to package a haul video but it was so markedly different from her normal demeanor that it immediately felt like she was emulating someone else. The website screenshots, the try on shots, the “I have to check my receipt” or “I don’t remember ordering this,” and even the little ASMR bit were all clearly “inspired” by other YouTubers.
3. Those flare pants from WFB are way too long on her. And you can tell the crotch is oddly long by how far she had to pull them up to make them look even the littlest bit flattering.
4. Did she say WFB has a motif collection now? *goes to check their website* they do… and it seems like it’s meant to be “nicer” than other collections. Kind of like Shein’s “motf” collection that uses the same exact fabric blend for more of the items. $13USD for Shein’s “Graphic Print Halter Bodycon Sweater Dress.” $59.99 USD for WFB’s “High Expectations Mini Dress.” Same color ways, slightly different patterns.
(ETA) 5. CK socks to skate in? I mean, I’m not going to say people don’t skate in them. Most skaters will wear whatever is comfortable. But Stance is by far the most well known skate sock brand. For a try hard, she doesn’t try hard enough 🤪

Tangent: for having a husband who seems to legitimately be in that scene to an extent, how does she not know more about skate culture? Every time she talks about skating it’s cringe because it’s so obviously not a serious interest of hers. She joked it up in the video today but in the past she’s been far more “pick me” and serious about it. But, I imagine if Kurt ever turned on Thrasher’s throwback On the Road series, she’d “wilter” because it would put her in a bad headspace with all the crudeness and injuries 😔 (This just miiiiight be on my mind because my husband is re-watching old Thrasher videos a tit-ton this month and excitedly calling me over so he can show me his favorite clips…🥸)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t get a good screenshot of it but do we think she’s wearing a jumper around her waist in those sunburn stories to hide a small bump? Kind of looked like there could’ve been something there... She’s done the jumper around her waist a few times recently hasn’t she?

Reactions: 10
I can’t get a good screenshot of it but do we think she’s wearing a jumper around her waist in those sunburn stories to hide a small bump? Kind of looked like there could’ve been something there... She’s done the jumper around her waist a few times recently hasn’t she?
1629465781649.png

Draw your conclusions...

Reactions: 12
View attachment 721521

Draw your conclusions...
It’s hard to tell, still think it’s possible. It just seems odd she’d need to wear a jumper around her waist while sitting outside on her laptop. It’s not like she can’t put it somewhere else when she’s not wearing it. The sunburn line looks like it’s from her shorts though and she’s probably put the jumper on just to do those stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
It does look like she’s trying to hide her stomach but also she’s drawing a lot of attention to it at the same time. How many times does she need to turn around and zoom in and out on herself 🙄 also looks like she’s used a smoothing and slimming on herself as her stomach is a bit blurry and oddly smooth in some parts of the video

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
38F6A983-1444-4EDF-9B83-459B094045A0.jpeg

First comment was ‘what if it isn’t possible to be a dad, is life not worthwhile.’
Creative genius :rolleyes: Kurt won’t care about people who are unable to have kids.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
So I’ve been Mia the past couple days of social media so only just caught up on the last few days, saw the stuff about her asking for tv recommendations and peeps getting annoyed at her for saying she needs to analyse her emotions and how she’s feeling after a tv show episode, and I thought I’d just share a little different perspective of why I believe that is okay. Please don’t come for me I’m just telling my honest truth, there is a lot I don’t like about her, I used to be a Stan and now see the light but getting annoyed over this I think invalidates a lot of others (like me) who do the exact same thing.

As someone who has had many past traumas, and from those have complex post traumatic stress disorder (CPTSD) I actually do this to and I find it really helps me survive the lasting permit effects of what my traumas did my brain.

For example like her my fiancé introduced me to breaking bad, I attempted a couple episodes it was hard but I said I’d give it my best shot, however (if you’ve seen the show you know it’s intense and you’ll know by this next Sentence what episode I’m talking about)

When The BATHTUB scene happened that was it I was out, it absolutely shook me to my core, I was already struggling because the actor reminded me too much about my father, but I tried pushing past that but when that scene came on I couldn’t anymore it Brought way too much up.

Another movie that really hit was that space mission movie with Matthew Mconhehay (I don’t know how to spell his last name anyway I think it was him) my fiancé loved it and wanted to show me, I watched it and by the end he who thought this was just a cool space movie didn’t think about the story of it really being about a father and daughter and by the end credit I suddenly broke down, I was hyperventilating scream crying into arms black out in ptsd attack crying about why I couldn’t have a father who cared, why was I the one left alone with no father I could go on but that’s just an example.

Point being after I had too many triggers I decided from then on I would a give a tv an episode or two a shot but if along the way i found my emotions and mental health going somewhere I didn’t want it to I stopped. For example some ones I had to abruptly stop watching we’re 13 RW, walking dead, riverdale, girlfriend expierence, that crazy ballerina one that came out recently, and many more.

Now I don’t know if Sarah has ever had anything super traumatic happened to her or not but regardless I think her and Kurt evaluating there emotions after and episode is or should be seen as completely healthy and normal.

Anyway that’s just my two cents about that particular issue please don’t come from I’m coming from a place as just trying to share perspective on someone who does this themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Am I the only person who think that just full-on doesn't see it in any of the posts pointing to a possible bump ? They're always clips from videos where she's not sucking in so her stomach has the curve pretty much every (cis) woman has? It's not typical to have a stomach that's 100% flat/concave.

Reactions: 27
So I’ve been Mia the past couple days of social media so only just caught up on the last few days, saw the stuff about her asking for tv recommendations and peeps getting annoyed at her for saying she needs to analyse her emotions and how she’s feeling after a tv show episode, and I thought I’d just share a little different perspective of why I believe that is okay. Please don’t come for me I’m just telling my honest truth, there is a lot I don’t like about her, I used to be a Stan and now see the light but getting annoyed over this I think invalidates a lot of others (like me) who do the exact same thing.

As someone who has had many past traumas, and from those have complex post traumatic stress disorder (CPTSD) I actually do this to and I find it really helps me survive the lasting permit effects of what my traumas did my brain.

For example like her my fiancé introduced me to breaking bad, I attempted a couple episodes it was hard but I said I’d give it my best shot, however (if you’ve seen the show you know it’s intense and you’ll know by this next Sentence what episode I’m talking about)

When The BATHTUB scene happened that was it I was out, it absolutely shook me to my core, I was already struggling because the actor reminded me too much about my father, but I tried pushing past that but when that scene came on I couldn’t anymore it Brought way too much up.

Another movie that really hit was that space mission movie with Matthew Mconhehay (I don’t know how to spell his last name anyway I think it was him) my fiancé loved it and wanted to show me, I watched it and by the end he who thought this was just a cool space movie didn’t think about the story of it really being about a father and daughter and by the end credit I suddenly broke down, I was hyperventilating scream crying into arms black out in ptsd attack crying about why I couldn’t have a father who cared, why was I the one left alone with no father I could go on but that’s just an example.

Point being after I had too many triggers I decided from then on I would a give a tv an episode or two a shot but if along the way i found my emotions and mental health going somewhere I didn’t want it to I stopped. For example some ones I had to abruptly stop watching we’re 13 RW, walking dead, riverdale, girlfriend expierence, that crazy ballerina one that came out recently, and many more.

Now I don’t know if Sarah has ever had anything super traumatic happened to her or not but regardless I think her and Kurt evaluating there emotions after and episode is or should be seen as completely healthy and normal.

Anyway that’s just my two cents about that particular issue please don’t come from I’m coming from a place as just trying to share perspective on someone who does this themselves.
Fellow c-ptsd here. Thanks for sharing your experience. I too have had to stop watching shows like The Handmaid’s Tale abruptly, because it became too triggering. One thing that I found has helped me is while watching films/tv shows, is that if I catch myself feeling triggered, I would mutter to myself internally like a mantra, “Its not real.” I would keep muttering it until the feeling subsides, because often times we can get too caught up over movies or tv shows, and forget that its all fictional. Say with the space mission movie (I think you’re referring to Interstellar, correct me if I’m wrong), the father-daughter relationship in that movie was super wholesome, but how many relationships like that do you know in real life? I for one, can think of numerous cases of people having awful relationships with their parents instead 😅 I think finding a balance between enjoying a media, while keeping in mind that it is fictional (because all media is sensationalised in some way or form, based on reality or not), can be super helpful.

Hope this helps. Glad you have a loving fiancé though who supports you through this. Sorry for the long post, and being OT 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 721571
First comment was ‘what if it isn’t possible to be a dad, is life not worthwhile.’
Creative genius :rolleyes: Kurt won’t care about people who are unable to have kids.
Such a bleeping insensitive quote. He could say “being a dad has given my life so much purpose” or something but don’t tell us all that we HAVE to have kids for our lives to mean something. Ffs. It’s simply not true. I really feel for everyone struggling with infertility reading this, or those who (like my sister and her husband) just don’t want kids. It makes it sound like you aren’t living a purposeful life unless you have kids.

makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.