Sarah’s Day #31 raspberries of steel, no sex appeal, not one good Sunee meal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the "I still love ya" from dirt and the "hmmmm?" from Sarah to me implies that it was something to do with her moods. I still think she hit a wall with lockdown stress, parenting focks 24 7 and then the tropeka scandal.

Reactions: 18
Based on how many flowers were in her IG story, it is safe to assume at least a couple of those were from friends/family.

It isn’t normal to send flowers to someone who is simply awaiting medical results or undergoing a basic procedure for abnormal cell results. Sending flowers seems like a gesture for loss or a confirmed concerning diagnosis. Also, she keeps reiterating how “gentle” she is exercising - this has to be for a medical reason

Reactions: 22
Based on how many flowers were in her IG story, it is safe to assume at least a couple of those were from friends/family.

It isn’t normal to send flowers to someone who is simply awaiting medical results or undergoing a basic procedure for abnormal cell results. Sending flowers seems like a gesture for loss or a confirmed concerning diagnosis. Also, she keeps reiterating how “gentle” she is exercising - this has to be for a medical reason
its also her birthday tomorrow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay, so I’m ruling out miscarriage. I wouldn’t have been able to work out or do the splits like that during or after mine.

Reactions: 8
I refuse to watch any of her content anymore so could a kind soul do a recap if they watch her monetised YouTube video revealing the source of her mental anguish?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.