Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sezzyscammer

Sarah did get sent photos of Kurt cheating

with a double quarter pounder with cheese meal, all sugar coke, McFlurry with apple pie dunked in

and then he came home and was breathing out gluten and calories everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

Iwanttobeanon

Regardless of what’s happening, who films themselves cry? Honestly.
What bothers me is that it doesn't seem genuine... she would've had to open instagram up, choose the video on story, press record, catch the right moment, stop filming, grab the phone, make sure it's okay, add the text on top and if you're struggling and crying... like genuinely... you wouldn't do this. Influencer or not.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

swiftie13

Quick disclaimer - I am not a professional non verbal analyst. But I have taken courses. I do a lot with my work. It's part of a psych work up in the mental state exam. Here's what I got from her stories -

TL;DR - she is genuinely going through something, but isn't genuine when she says she doesn't want people to be sorry for her. She definitely isn't happy, but I don't buy the fake crying.

"Honestly I'm going to go for a walk" -- she shakes her head no, indicating a dissonance between her words and intent (non verbal misalignment). She does this a lot when she's likely lying - you'll see it a lot soon.

Also, on her body stance --
Hard to say, but she is blocking off a lot of her body, which is a huge defence thing. Initially it was doing her shoes up, then it was how she held her arms. The way she held her arms is a self brace, like she's expecting backlash, or is envisioning it.
She also does a lot of self soothing with playing with her rings, hands, and touching her arms.

The talking with her hands is very much her baseline, I have no other thoughts about it - though she does use very pointed gestures - mostly towards her chest or her heart, envoking us to believe her

"I need social media now for me" - lots of head nodding in affirmation. I believe her.

"To not be consumed by what's going on right now" - a huge cluster of blinks. She doesn't blink this much elsewhere. Another blocking gesture, again to separate her from what's going on. Whatever it is, it has gotten to her.

"I totally get that, I'd be thinking 'this person wants me to feel sorry for them' too" - a small shake of the head. Another misalignment? This is closely followed by more head shaking with "but I'm just telling you from my experience (...) This is my coping mechanism right now". Unclear if this is more misalignment - it contradicts what she said before, so I interpret this as it's not the ONLY reason she's using socials.

"I'm fixating on the situation we're going through" - another huge spike of self soothing by touching her arms.

"Sarah's day, this platform, my YouTube channel" - a lopsided smirk at this point could indicate contempt, or a feeling of superiority. She's obviously proud of what she's done.

"I need social media for self care and selfish reasons" - more head nodding

A lot of false starting when she's saying she doesn't want people to feel sorry for her. This is the only time I picked up a false start. She clearly wants to not say the wrong thing.

Then there's the fake crying. Very little movement of her eyebrows from Botox. No real Redding of the mucus membranes. The voice pitch change to envoke sadness. Sigh.

IMG_20210827_114534.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

shanti123

Sarah’s Day #32: Narcissistic traits, attention seeking baits, is Kurt her husband or her bisexual roommate?

• Haha
Reactions: 91

thatblondegirl

The fact she’s had her dog, called Abby, vaccinated. And her son, called Fox, not vaccinated just speaks volumes about the wacky world of influencers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

2xblended

VIP Member
I'm raging. This is such a "pity me" engagement exercise.

Hey scuzz, nobody is "coming at you" in your "inbox or DMs". You don't want to hear it, stop reading tattle! Nobody is forcing you to read here.
Also, you wouldn't have this speculation if you didn't constantly bait people.

"I don't want you to feel sorry for me" yet here you are, posting a black and white pic, dramatically curled up in your chair, telling people you need prayers, you need peace, "your little family" is struggling. Sure, Jan, you don't want anyone feeling sorry for you. :rolleyes:

"I'm not okay" but "I'm ok" which is it?

"I can't jump on my stories and be my normal self. I never want to be fake happy or bubbly" 🤨 Is that not your entire existence?

"I'll be quiet but still protect myself"
Firstly: You haven't been quiet! You keep posting bait to make people worry!
Secondly: where was that protection when you doxxed your followers and had your stans chase them down and try to get them fired? Where was that perspective when you called out Sabi+Soul and ruined the reputation of her business? Where was this mindset when you live-posted a barrage of hate towards Hawaiian Airlines for a safety issue? Where was it when you silenced all the BIPOC voices on your page? Why weren't you quiet and protecting those people? Oh wait, nobody matters but you.

Stop baiting for attention you sicko. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 77

coco4400

Sarah’s Day #32: Cant keep the story straight, continues to bait, threads are moving fast, will their marriage last?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

SarahTommy

34594E6E-B52A-4A36-BD62-D32C689B6737.png

All I can think watching those stories is, is your top on backwards? That scoop neckline reminds me of the back of a sports bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Lina1

Her stories remind me of when kids in high school would “check in” on Facebook that they were in hospital but never say why. And then when people would comment what’s wrong they would say “PM me”

I get she is going through something at the moment and I’m not dismissing her feelings or emotions but it’s like she’s baiting everyone... I dno. She deffs needs to log off

• Haha
Reactions: 72

SarahTommy

Not a serious one guys - I've always been terrible at this. If it was up to me it would be - Sarah’s Day #32 - Sarah is a Narcissist

Sarah’s Day #32 Endless bait, make stans wait, loves to read tattlers speculate, did her lips deflate? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 71