Sarah’s Day #31 raspberries of steel, no sex appeal, not one good Sunee meal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so what if she had a false positive pregnancy test in the beginning and just had her first ultrasound revealing that she is not in fact pregnant.
And the reason she is so upset is because she thought she was gaining weight due to a baby but really it was just *gasp* from eating food?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Okay, so what if she had a false positive pregnancy test in the beginning and just had her first ultrasound revealing that she is not in fact pregnant.
And the reason she is so upset is because she thought she was gaining weight due to a baby but really it was just *gasp* from eating food?
Not related but is that what they call a chemical pregnancy? When you get a positive test when your period is due but your period arrives a few days later. I've heard the term before but I've never fully understood.

Reactions: 11
This forum is great for calling out bullshit behaviour and holding her accountable, but at this point literally every theory has been thrown in the ring, and until we know I really just think the speculation should stop. We’re buying into exactly what she’s selling with her baiting. I think everyone needs to take a break (a real one not sezzy 6 hours off ig) and come back when there’s something new to discuss. She’ll keep baiting as long as we speculate. It’s going to be a vicious cycle.

Just my thoughts…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Sarah’s Day #32: Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, who knows what’s true when it’s all for revenue?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120
She blocked me too yesterday lol I didn’t even say anything bad other than people in the comments shouldn’t come for the people asking if it’s an MC because she’s not asking for privacy, she’s posting deliberately vague stories so they have every right to ask. I have a second account, handy to have one tor when you want to be an internet sleuth.
Off topic, but how do you do this? I’ve created a second account for sleuthing and it must still somehow be connected to my original account because I still can’t look at someone who blocked me…

Reactions: 3
This forum is great for calling out bullshit behaviour and holding her accountable, but at this point literally every theory has been thrown in the ring, and until we know I really just think the speculation should stop. We’re buying into exactly what she’s selling with her baiting. I think everyone needs to take a break (a real one not sezzy 6 hours off ig) and come back when there’s something new to discuss. She’ll keep baiting as long as we speculate. It’s going to be a vicious cycle.

Just my thoughts…
I believe anyone who is upset or triggered by what's happening right now should be putting themselves first and taking a break if that helps them. I got worked up halfway through this mess and stepped away, returning only when I knew that I could look at all this with a sense of humour rather than from a place of anger.
Everyone else is just having a laugh and a play, so there's no harm in them speculating. Scuzz has allowed that by not making a conclusive statement and continuing to post cryptic messages. The forum is a gossip site, so they're gossiping.

Scuzz is not baiting us- we're not her demographic. Most of us don't watch her content. I haven't in over a year (not YT, not insta, not tiktok...nada). Usually one person does the dirty work and posts screengrabs for the rest of us to be caught up. So we're not part of this vicious cycle.
The baiting is for her real stans, the ones who will leave comments and watch the big reveal when she puts it up on YT. That will happen irrespective of our activity.

Nobody will forget all her scandals, nothing will ever get swept under the rug. We're not easily fooled nor distracted. Meanwhile, the ongoing conversation will keep the thread high on search engines when her stans look for details. When they come here and look at the receipts we have, they may have their eyes opened to who scuzz really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Off topic, but how do you do this? I’ve created a second account for sleuthing and it must still somehow be connected to my original account because I still can’t look at someone who blocked me…
When you block someone on instagram there's an option to block just that account or to block that account and new accounts that user may create. Sarah probably chose the second option.

Reactions: 5
There's an option when you block someone to just either straight up block that single account or block that person and any new accounts they may make.

Reactions: 4
So if we blocked Sez, we’d also be blocked from the account she uses to ask herself questions on the q&a and the account she always screenshots that sends her positive reviews about herself.

AB77C0E0-1A95-4019-AAA7-F8CEEFDE90D3.jpeg

Sarah's mum follows this account. It must be an old account? This is probably the one she uses for q&a’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I did also think this and would LOVE for it to be true.
I don't think you get false positives on most pregnancy tests unless they're suuuuper cheap.

Reactions: 4
"Embracing 2010..."

Am I missing something here? I've certainly mixed up 2020 and 2021 but it is well and truly not 2010...

Sarah___sarahs_day__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Just my thoughts…
You have worded my thoughts! Imo she hasnt given anything to me worth talking about with vague posts

Reactions: 10
Embracing 2010… when was Fox born Sarah? Lol.

Also after a bit of digging, it seems her parents are highly religious and I get the feeling that her Mum is heavily influential on Sarah’s demeanour and personality - like the other 2 sisters have their own life/personalities and sarah has become this cookie cutter of her mum.
Just judging by the pictures of them together and small YT grabs.

Reactions: 13
Okay here is my theory (or 2)

All this religious bullshit she is dragging on with is so when she actually comes out with what is going on she won't cop any hate thrown at her because she is "the perfect religious girl who does right by god", mind you in the 3 years iv been following her I don't see any religious rights in the things she does, so she has to put a fake screen up that she is perfect.
I think she has either gone for her first scan and it was a non viable pregnancy so have been told to repeat her scan in 2 weeks and if it the same she will have to terminate ( went through this my last pregnancy) OR she has gone for her antenatal appointment and they have done a follow up pap smear and her cells have intact gotten worse and is facing a possible hysterectomy after this pregnancy ( currently going through this myself) and she has realised she isn't going to get the big family she wants. As someone with 3 kids and thought I was done having kids but still had that feeling of being a incomplete family, being told at the age of 22 you have cervical cancer and have to have a full hysterectomy it is a big kick in the guts.
I do hope it isn't a MC as I know how hard they knock you around ( I miscarried last night) but I do think all this baiting she has been going on with as only done herself more harm and the fact she refuses to turn to modern day help baffles me.

Sarah if your not going to go speak to a professional about your mental state then stop baiting people with your drama and go make another powdered dinner with a spoonful of concrete 😘
Sending you lots of love ❤ please take a step back if you need, look after yourself and your beautiful family 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not related but is that what they call a chemical pregnancy? When you get a positive test when your period is due but your period arrives a few days later. I've heard the term before but I've never fully understood.
it can be yes. It usually means the embryo didn’t implant or wasn’t viable. I’ve had many of these but you know pretty soon that the pregnancy hasn’t taken because your period is a lot heavier (for me anyway), so I doubt Sarah would think she was still pregnant

• Sad
Reactions: 6
With these wild rumours going around about Kurt you'd think he'd post on his stories in real time around the house like Sarah is and not these pre recorded ads.
I thought the same. Also interesting how Fox is getting her through all of this, no mention of your husband..? If it is a MC or something awful, and I hope it’s not, you’d think Durt would be shouted out as a bigger support person than a two yo.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.