Sarah’s Day #31 raspberries of steel, no sex appeal, not one good Sunee meal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's Day #32 sad vague baiting, Stan's are waiting, Christian content is quite grating

Also wtf is this picture? Fruit and a jar of coconut oil next to a pillow? What is this selling Sunee.
Screenshot_20210828-115612_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
HASHTAG GOD IS GOOD!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLL. GET THE duck OUT, SISSY!!!!

ETA: Fox = mini me (her? not Durt?)
I made a post a few days ago about much is distrubs me that she seems clueless what it does to children when they are obliged to look after their parents, be responsible for their comfort, care and health. This post confirms it. Focks is going to bear the impact of this well into his adulthood. He basically has a narcissist of a mother, and somehow even his life and existence is about her. In every way.
This also bothers me immensely... dont scare your child with your emotions and make him worried by the way you are holding on to them so tightly. I genuinely feel so sad for this little man. I want her parents or sisters who seem more switched on to come and take him away. So he can be a kid for awhile without the heavy burden his so called mother is placing on him.
She needs to stop playing a victim .... its an unattractive look.
Admit your faults on your ad drama, apologise and then shut down your channels. Thanks bye

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
To all the lovely people who have shared their stories on these threads over the years (of miscarriages, abusive partners, narcissistic parents), I want you to know that you guys are amazing survivors and truly inspirational. It just hits me every now and again that we have some remarkable people on here who are brave enough to share and are always supportive of others. 🥰
All this religious bullshit she is dragging on with is so when she actually comes out with what is going on she won't cop any hate thrown at her because she is "the perfect religious girl who does right by god", mind you in the 3 years iv been following her I don't see any religious rights in the things she does, so she has to put a fake screen up that she is perfect.
I think she has either gone for her first scan and it was a non viable pregnancy so have been told to repeat her scan in 2 weeks and if it the same she will have to terminate ( went through this my last pregnancy) OR she has gone for her antenatal appointment and they have done a follow up pap smear and her cells have intact gotten worse and is facing a possible hysterectomy after this pregnancy ( currently going through this myself) and she has realised she isn't going to get the big family she wants. As someone with 3 kids and thought I was done having kids but still had that feeling of being a incomplete family, being told at the age of 22 you have cervical cancer and have to have a full hysterectomy it is a big kick in the guts.
I do hope it isn't a MC as I know how hard they knock you around ( I miscarried last night) but I do think all this baiting she has been going on with as only done herself more harm and the fact she refuses to turn to modern day help baffles me.
Holy tit! I'm speechless. You've been through a lot and have to care for 3 kids on top of it all! Holy tit. You're so strong! 💪
Admit your faults on your ad drama, apologise and then shut down your channels. Thanks bye
Yes! Please!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarah's Day #32 Advertisement Drama, Baiting Trauma, Look! I'm a Perfect Christian Mumma

(way too long, but hey)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Okay, okay. I told myself I wouldn't do conspiracies, but here I am. Here are my 3 main theories:

1) She baited the '8 weeks today!' text and wasn't pregnant, but used the bait for engagement. But expected herself to be pregnant by now and she's not so she's faked a miscarriage. I think this is a viable thing because the talking stories yesterday seemed so faked and almost staged with the amount of staring at the floor and her opening her mouth and not saying something.

2) A missed miscarriage. That one is pretty self explanatory.

3) She got a test for chromosome disorders (sorry if that's not the right term, I'm not very educated as I haven't had children and don't know a whole lot about pregnancy), but has decided to terminated because she can't parent a special needs kid because god knows she can't parent a perfectly abled child.

I’d really love to know what the consequences are. Anyone know how much the fine is?
Here's a link that might help. The fine looks hefty.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yo sezzy, for someone that says she cares about her ‘women’ followers and wants to be real and raw - where the f*ck are you when we probably need you the most during your so called preggo? For someone who hates conflict and shakes of anxiety when she has upset people - you seem to be upsetting a lot of women. You are shaming us, always. From what we eat, what we look like and how pregnancy should be. You could out right tell us something happened in your pregnancy but will tell us later. But instead we have many wild theories happening because you’re a baiting witch. How have your parents not been disappointed in you? Especially during this time. Yeah you probably want time on your own to scream, cry and be angry / but if you have time to upload stories shaming your husband, physically abusing him in the head because HE USED tHE GYM, vlog shaming Kurt, shaming your son (always) you can do an instagram story and a vlog and an update about What has happened and how we can all somewhat support you - but nup radio silence. I’m gonna expect in her vlog that ‘she wants to be transparent with us and be real and RaW’ gtfo sezzy

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wait... Where'd the 8 weeks today thing come from...?

I hope it wasn't an MC. But if it was, I hope she finds the ability to talk about it... They are more common than you'd think. Incredible thing to use her platform for.

Reactions: 7
I’d really love to know what the consequences are. Anyone know how much the fine is?
Ad Standards aren't actually a government body, they can choose to refer Tropeaka to an appropriate governing body for further action but they probably won't. As a first offence they'll probably just educate Tropeaka and issue a warning.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
7B138305-2930-4B51-8D88-D20076BDCC86.jpeg

They've taken all stock, glasses, the collection she copied from PE nation (sorry i’ve forgotten the name) from the website. They've only left the new range on there which is all fully stocked. Hopefully that will be her last collection. They have a new collaborator now too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Wait... Where'd the 8 weeks today thing come from...?

I hope it wasn't an MC. But if it was, I hope she finds the ability to talk about it... They are more common than you'd think. Incredible thing to use her platform for.
Sarah shared a photo of her computer on her stories and eagle eyed people noticed to the side was a snapshot of a chat. You could see Sarah said “8 weeks today” with no other context.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s been baiting pregnancy for engagement and was expecting to get pregnant in the meantime because why should she struggle. She’s a boss babe who succeeds at everything.
But now she’s found out she has some fertility problems and has some medical decision to make. Reality is biting her in the ass.

Reactions: 20
An actual business should have many recipes written in advance so her other staff are able to post new recipes if she's away/sick.
Though because she's an insane control freak who's insanely unorganized and makes the recipes last minute I doubt they'll upload. They couldn't even get someone to upload the recipes on time the last time she was away (the retreat or wedding? I can't remember).
But yes, they are a business. Be professional and prepared.

It ruins her direction towards being a Christian influencer. Maybe it is something like that and she will announce it (cause she's DYING to share it) but needs to gets good bit of Christian beliefs onto her insta first
If she’s so “religious” wouldn’t it be frowned upon for her having Fox before she was married? It doesn’t add up. I’ve only thought about that now

Reactions: 12
If she’s so “religious” wouldn’t it be frowned upon for her having Fox before she was married? It doesn’t add up. I’ve only thought about that now
hence scurtle’s marriage maybe
Had a baby so had to wed ?
maybe that’s the big dilemma, durt wants a divorce but scuz doesn’t want to because divorce is frowned upon in the bible

I’m just speculating hahah no truth behind any of that
Bit of lockdown entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The christian music has to be a pisstake now surely?
Sorry to anyone who is this religious, but what the duck
As a Christian, I’m not a fan of Hillsong or a lot of other modern bands/singers. The Hillsong church is sketch for a number of reasons but you’ll find churches like theirs often preach “prosperity” Christianity which like….is the complete opposite of what the Gospel talks about. So no offense taken lol

ALSO I think that Sarah’s performative Christianity is super cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her parents did make comments about marriage when she was pregnant. It was awkward.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.