Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thejesuslizard

Chatty Member
This might be useful.... Has Steph Huerta blocked you too? 👀
nah haha. To be honest I don’t think it is Sarah, but if it is her or one of her team, it’s fucking creepy if they’ve found some random photos to post on afake Instagram. I’d be more inclined to think it was a fake account if it also had zero posts. Still a bit suss though!

Reactions: 11

Furggle

Chatty Member
Sooo she just “gifted” her bridesmaids something she got for free? We Stan a generous holistic health princess
I think what she's saying, though correct me if I’m wrong, is that the pjs were gifted by the company but that she paid for the gowns to give the bridesmaids as gifts from her. Yes?

• Haha

hanbaaaaaan

Am I the only one that thinks she is 1000% pregnant? Talking to her toddler about babies and brothers and sisters.
Although Fox isn’t very verbal he is very smart and would understand a lot more than she thinks. Time out at his age is really not necessary. Explaining the risks is a must.
Yes, 100%. My son doesn’t speak at all, but he understands pretty much everything we say to him. I would think it’s a weird thing to be asking him all the time if she weren’t pregnant, especially with her supposed PCOS.

LILK22

Especially when you consider Earthy Andy released her cooking program with over 2000 recipes. That's what doing the work looks like. Meanwhile, adding 2-3 new recipes each week to Sunee's 200 is a struggle for Sarah and co.
and im willing to bet her app is a fair price, instead of Sarah charging people through the ass for late recipe uploads and gross looking food

Nodi504

Chatty Member
I mean, my engagement ring spins around too If I’ve got moisturiser residue on my hands or if I’ve just washed them, but not this bad ALL the time. I swear since she got it resized it still spins as much as it used to
Maybe she got it resized to be bigger than it actually was 😂

• Haha

peridoe

VIP Member
I don't think the door would open like that if it was the bin drawer. That's a panel you put over an appliance (dishwasher).
Agreed.

I'm pretty sure the bin drawer is an actual drawer. And I think it's a shallow one as I remember thinking once it was a cutlery drawer and then she put veg scraps in it lol

• Haha
Yeah well, she is not just uploading her workouts to her social media for people to choose if they want to follow them. She charges for her ebooks so if someone gets hurt, that excuse wouldn’t hold in court.. is it bad to hope someone gets hurt and sue? 😅 nah lets not hope that, but Sarah needs to get in trouble. Is it even legal to do what she is doing?
Exactly. All fine and well if she’s just sharing what she does but she sells them... can’t believe she openly does this without a care for any consequences.

Reactions: 10
Look I understand your point but this is a little misleading. They are both ranked as carcinogenic but they do not carry the same risk for developing cancer. There's too many factors to make such misleading claims and netflix docs like what the health have presented this research in a misleading way. Basically they are ranked the same because research concludes they both have causal links not that they have the same risk. Eating ham is not the same risk as having a smoke. Just to be clear I don't want someone to read this and avoid ham and bacon forever.

However like I said, I understand that in regards to sarah its strange that she won't eat certain things due to some pseudo science but ignores legitimate science.
You’re right, thanks for clarifying!

• Heart

Itsahellahello

That whole, looooong series of stories has got me shaking with rage!! Firstly, DO NOT talk about your son's tantrums in front of him, and to a bunch of total strangers! Second, the whole scenario could have been minimised if Sezzzie took some parental control of the situation instead of trying to reason with him, do breathing techniques (ffs!) or distract him with treats (yeah sure, let's reward him for his bad behaviour) He is TWO YEARS OLD and putting himself in danger....YOU are supposed to be the adult....pick him up, take a good strong hold of him (you know, use all those muscles you've been growing at the gym! He'll, count it as one of your precious workouts even!) and walk him straight home! He can kick and scream all he wants, it doesn't matter! Ignore and keep on walking, don't stand on the spot flapping your bloody arms and uttering "whoa is me"! This child is getting away with so much, they are creating a monster. Then at the park "I have a doctors appointment in 20 minutes and I'll have to walk home...but I'm stuck at the park. Focks, do you want to walk home and hop in the car and go to the drs?" WTF!! WHY THE HELL IS SHE ASKING HIM?? Of course he's going to say no! And of course he knows what's best for himself!🤦‍♀️
And then, she takes him back to the beach, the scene of the crime, to try and get Kurtzy's attention AGAIN! She could have been home, in the car and off to the drs at this point, but noooo, let's pile more guilt on Kurtz, bad-mouth him some more to his son, and generally whinge about being a mother!
And lastly, GET OFF YOUR PHONE!! Even saying that your go-to solution for solving tantrums is face-timing Grammy is sickening - be a bloody mother, woman! Put your phone away and connect with your son! Stop relating with him through a bloody screen! God help us if she does have any more children! (BTW, I'm a mother of 5, so I've dealt with my fair share of tantrums and raising kids)
P.S she completely missed the point her sissies were trying to make about giving him options. They were talking about once he had calmed down and was on the swing at the park, NOT when he was in full meltdown mode. The woman is a moron.
AMEN 🙌🏻

• Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure Sezza did say something like "sorry guys that are overseas" . Anyways, that doesn't change anything.
Oh, if she did then I take back that comment. She's said so little about the competition I've obviously missed it. Thanks!

Lurker27

What’s the rating in Australian App Store. UK is 3.5/apple and 3.9 Google Play (loads of 1 star reviews after all the 5 star)

Also my kids stopped napping when they were two....be happy for half an hour.
It's currently 3.4/ apple and not sure about google play. There's lots of 1 star reviews to counteract the 5 stars.

• Heart

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Not that I planned on watching, I'm just here to expose her lies, but I knew the story about a vlog going up tonight was bait.
The lying is pathological now.

Tan9Heart

Apple reviews usually take a few days to show, I’m not sure why. I don’t think they’ll be seen as suspicious. Once they arrive, if you hold down on the review, you can click report and paste a reason.

TONNES of new ratings on the Play Store, I don't know if this i just UK reviews? It still seems to be at 2.7 ⭐ all have been reported now as it's so easy to see the fakes ones 😂
I’m UK too and it’s showing 4+ for me

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

usemycode

VIP Member
I reckon they're coming out with a lounge wear set and this bra will have matching flared trousers (a bit like the ones she's been wearing loads).

Especially as it looks like a slightly softer, rib fabric then her usual lycra active wear.

It seems like the logical transition from failing active wear and jumpers > lounge wear and jumpers. Especially as so much of it had that gRuB LiFe vibe already
Yeah you could be right, although I won’t be surprised if they rip off the Aim’n ribbed seamless line as Baseline by Ashy Bines just did the same thing and White Fox is known for just copying other brands.

With the vids of the crop top and her suddenly wearing those damn flared trousers I wonder if she's going for a Kim Kardashian/SKIMS style loungewear collection with sports bras, comfy leggings and lounge pants (ie. Her grim flared). She's very unimaginative so I wouldn't be surprised if she's copied someone else again.
This would atleast be slightly more exciting than ANOTHER activewear collection, especially as those haven't been selling. It'd be mad for WF to give her another activewear collection
This is an interesting thought too.

She was wearing sdxwfa tights in her stories yesterday with the crop though. The logo looked cream/white and not ones I’ve seen before.

might be doing a bit of both active and lounge 🤔

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Another week in Sezzy Land. Durt is away this week so Focks is stuck with Sarah and her Mum as sole carer.

Monday: Complained that she didnt feel like working out too hard. Went to garage did some jump squats and decided "not today' so instead we did some "PulSeS" on the reformer. Really this was an excuse to give the stans a sNeAk pEaK of the new beige cheap peace she will be launching soon.

Tuesday: Saaahhh doesnt feel like working out as she is very tired. So Suzz is going to go to the gym at 9am on a Tuesday anyways. Who needs to go do some work after a long weekend anyways?

Wednesday: Today Suzzy was pleased because Focks was acting happy just like he was told too. A big treat for the Stans today was some more sNeAk PeAks of her upcoming sweat shop clothing drop. This time she seems to have copied designed pieces the same as Lorna Jane. To top off the day we have Durt home caring and loving Focks in another undisclosed add for Oodie.

Thursday: ... the joys are yet to unfold

Friday: ... the joys are yet to unfold

Saturday: ... the joys are yet to unfold

Sunday: ... the joys are yet to unfold
This would be a really good first post for a new thread 😆👌🏼

• Haha

Jussi

I skipped through her stories but managed to catch her saying "when Fox has a tantrum like this i just ignore him because he's only doing it for attention", umm yeah no shit, and ignoring them doesn't make it any better?? She honestly has NO idea. She does not treat her child with kindness or respect and its shocking to watch.
Exactly. So go give him some attention.

Tan9Heart

So are those flared cream trousers she’s been wearing every day since her wedding part of her new range?