Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tan9Heart

My husband didn’t want a 2nd child too quickly. He said not yet and in my head I decided to wait 6 months before I brought it up again. He actually changed his mind before that with no pressure from me. I think the constant pressure will either make Kurt less likely to want another or.......he will just give in.
I don’t think she’s ever mentioned what contraception she uses, surely she’s too holistic to allow the pill to enter her body’s bet she pokes holes in his condoms.

Not hating at all rn, but that Funee video was so not even remotely funny??
Her stans have such low standards. Begging for this to be a series :rolleyes:

And Jei midly scratched/adjusted his crotch mid-cooking. Great, just great.
View attachment 609517
Jei seems relatively normal, likeable and seems to poke fun at them. However anyone that decides to work for them either wants the extra followers or is being paid well. Why else?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Whatsgoss

ugh it makes me feel physically sick to read that she tried to knock herself out.. how any of her stans can read that and think she was/is in sound mind is beyond me! she is SERIOUSLY unwell and needs immediate help.
I dunno labour does make you do some crazy stuff, I was begging to have a cesarean and epidural and episiotomy but I got none of them
She’s actually said before that she thinks her contractions were worse than other women in labour because she has abs...I kid you not.

Her labour to me was so dramatic, the sounds she was making were next level.
Made me so scared prior to birth but then when I was in labour i couldn’t imagine screaming like she was.
Can anyone else say if they had an experience like this? I’m genuinely curious.
I was very vocal and screamed like I never had before, I was also in labour at the same time as two other people and we were all screaming the tiny hospital down 😂 everyone’s labour is unique to them and we all react differently

• Heart

blacktigertears

VIP Member
All of this could be for her new EBOOK… no doubt it’ll take 9 months to write, produce and get out there in the public. By then she would have already had the kid and ready to shred lol

• Haha

Nodi504

Chatty Member

usemycode

VIP Member
I have three Instagram accounts for different things and I’m blocked on all now so I made a throwaway one and it’s already blocked 😂😂 I assume ‘business’ accounts can block new accounts made under the same main username
Anyone can now “block *username* and any future accounts they make” or something along those lines

Is anyone gonna talk about how she was literally stalking Kurt, filming him without his consent topless? 😡 As bad as he is, everyone deserves privacy. Poor guy can’t even get a single moment to himself. And the way she ran away giggling when Kurt saw her and then she went up to Focks and said, “Did you know your dad is the big dawg? He also smells like poo” 🤢 made me cringe harder than it should.
She literally acts like little sister spying on her brother. As someone already mentioned, their whole family dynamic is playing dress-ups and pretending to be adults 🙄
Yeah that was weirdly invasive.

Well, they’re out for dinner here with Brenton and his wife Beth, and this was Beth’s birthday cake…. What was that saying sez used to use - your vibe attracts your tribe? Sad, honestly.
It looks like a bowl of dog food with a candle in it 😂

• Haha

Nodi504

Chatty Member
literally did the same thing and got blocked straight away 😂 she must spend so much time blocking people
I still don’t understand how I haven’t been blocked yet. I sent multiple messages, especially after yesterday’s stories of “My body was designed to make babies”, I couldn’t help myself. Sent her petty messages because my blood was boiling, yet not blocked yet 😅 I honestly don’t get her.

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Prepare to hear a whinge about her sLoW daY being toddler-focused. It will either involve a tAntRUm, or end in her telling us how TirED she is. Because Kurt is clearly on shoot, nobody to tAgTeAM with!
Add that to the list of complaints for this week!

Reactions: 9

oceanunicorn

Also! Sorry for the spam. If anyone has wavy/curly hair (search for em_carey on instagram and she has a highlight called "wavy hair". Its about a 4 step tutorial and its soo easy, only uses 1/2 products.

I have pretty much the same hair as her and it has SAVED my hair doing it.
Wow her hair is amazing!! And that was an great tutorial!

• Heart

usemycode

VIP Member
Thank you! Makes sense. I only started following her towards the end of her pregnancy so I didn’t see her lead up but I do remember in her vlog that her birthing class told her to call it “pressure not pain” so I can see that she probably went into it thinking it wasn’t going to be that bad
Maybe like most things, she half arsed the birth classes. I’ve seen a lot of people say the techniques taught in hypnobirthing classes were effective for managing pain in labour, but I don’t know if that’s what she did. It sounds like wording they would use though.

hanbaaaaaan

She gave a 2 year old a time out for touching a power point? I dunno would fox even understand a time out? Was it explained why to him etc genuinely asking my nephews weren't put in time out until like 3 and it was clearly explained to them etc but they have autism so may be the reason they weren't doing time out younger.
I was thinking the same thing. My son is 2 weeks younger than Fox and there is no way I would put him in time out. Like your nephews though I am pretty sure that he is autistic so that could be why my thinking is different. I just hate her whole narrative around Fox’s behaviour. It grosses me out.

lycheemartini

VIP Member
View attachment 613426
YouTube suggested!! 4 years ago guys!!!! What the hell happened. She even talks differently now. Maybe more high pitched, I can’t explain it.
I just got the same recommendation when I went to YT to look this video up!
Wow you are not wrong 😱 completely different. She seems more conceited in her newer vlogs. I did find it sweet though that younger Sez thought the mini bar was too expensive! These days she probably wouldn’t bat an eyelid. If of course there were GF, DF, SF, fun free items in there.

I still don’t understand how I haven’t been blocked yet. I sent multiple messages, especially after yesterday’s stories of “My body was designed to make babies”, I couldn’t help myself. Sent her petty messages because my blood was boiling, yet not blocked yet 😅 I honestly don’t get her.
she probably has a lot to go through from yesterday 🤣 also I feel like when she knows you’ve caught her out she blocks you. Like I was sending her messages the day before too & didn’t get block but obviously something pushed her buttons in my last message and BAM blocked 🙃

• Haha

nbx512

Chatty Member
I've got the start of a great thread title, it just needs a second phrase that rhymes with ratings!

Scammy Scuz: buying 5 star ratings [insert ending here]

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
I watched Brenton's wife's insta stories and either she's taking the piss out of scummy Sez or she's morphed into her. Of all the people in the world why would you want to imitate Sez?!

• Sick
View attachment 605272
Just looking at Sarahs frequently used emojis!

Arghhhh Kurt 🤯🤯😳😬 They’ve sussed out our review idea for Sunee ☀🤬🤬🤬🤦‍♀️ How are we going to increase subscriptions now 💸💸💸💸
Better get making that cookie recipe I found on Google 🍪🍪🍪🥇
We can ignore the whole thing as usual 🔥🙊
Just going to workout 💪 will you take Fox 😍
Don’t disturb me 🙅🏼‍♀️ I need me time.
Make sure if you have a coffee ☕ that you don’t show our machine, we’ve not sorted our advertising deal yet 💸💸
I also note one is 🍔 let’s be real Scuzzy would never eat a real burger because OMG the calories & it’s not rAW 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha