Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning siSsiEs!

I’m just having a sit down chat with you from the car because I have too many offices to choose from inside the house and that confuses me, so I just left Focks to play with some tools in the garden and popped out here really quickly to chat with you, my bEstiEs!

It’s been a long time since we’ve had a proper catch up! I’m now officially Fock’s mum and Durt’s wife! Can you believe it? We’re a real family now, not like the fake family we were when you were telling us we were #couplegoals; now it’s official!
My family has worked so hard on our relationship, I don't know where we'd be without them- unlike Durt’s family whom we only invited to the wedding because we had to. My family are the bestest and they kept bringing us closer together and were involved in our daily struggles, and they made certain we got married before we have another baby grub. We're trying to get preggers again now but don't ask me about it because I don't want to talk about it! I just want to repeatedly tease it so that you become emotionally invested in me again, but I won't answer any of your questions because it might expose the fact that I lied about having PCOS.

Did you guyz watch my wedding vlog? You should! And watch the reaction vlog too! It's totally worth watching both and I'm not just saying that because I'm trying to earn more YT bucks, not at all. My lips are slightly bigger in one than the other and you should watch them several times to see if you can spot the difference.
Wasn’t MY wedding the best you’ve ever seen? It was a such great day- everyone wanted to see me in my dress, everyone was talking about how shredded I was, everyone prayed for me, and I got to boss them all around the whole day! It was incredible!

Oh and Focks looked cute in his suit, though I didn’t see much of him because it was MY day not a mum day, so my family minded him. Oh yes, and Durt was there I think- ah yes, he was there and he called me skinny!!!- and there were some cows as well. 🤷‍♀️

I’ve been working soooooo hard since the wedding because the Funnee app is lagging behind pretty badly and people aren’t making all the ice cubes I’m giving them recipes for. I’ve had to start making comments under every Funnee post to boost the engagement. And I’ve got another 6 secret prodjekts coming out soon that I can’t wait to tell you about! You’re going to love them because they’re just the sort of thing I would want and I always dreamed of creating, and if I want it then it must be good amirite?!

Okay, I’d better get to the gym and sMaSh out a quick workout so that I can earn the right to eat some sweet potato today. I’ll be back on here afterwards to complain about how that wasn’t a real workout and didn’t count because I didn’t sweat enough, and how I’ll have to sneak in another workout in the afternoon to compensate.

In the meantime, here are some pointless polls for you to answer to boost my engagement and help me bank another million before the end of the week.
Oh and I just noticed how shiny my face has been during these stories. It's from the serum I used this morning which I think has made me extra dEwY and because the weather is a little colder than usual, which always affects how dEwY my face is and how pUfFy my lips are. definitely nothing to do with the overuse of botox and fillers
You guys are always asking me about my amazing skin so I'll make a new skincare vlog sometime in the next week actually three months to show you what I'm just loving these days basically promoting whomever is paying me the most that week.
_________
Thanks to @emememily for the brilliant thread title!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147
I keep getting this ad when I’m on tattle 😂
Maybe I can send it to Sez and it can be the next product she shills to her fans
1CB06AA4-B753-4541-ADF1-331E69E6FD87.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Good morning siSsiEs!

I’m just having a sit down chat with you from the car because I have too many offices to choose from inside the house and that confuses me, so I just left Focks to play with some tools in the garden and popped out here really quickly to chat with you, my bEstiEs!

It’s been a long time since we’ve had a proper catch up! I’m now officially Fock’s mum and Durt’s wife! Can you believe it? We’re a real family now, not like the fake family we were when you were telling us we were #couplegoals; now it’s official!
My family has worked so hard on our relationship, I don't know where we'd be without them- unlike Durt’s family whom we only invited to the wedding because we had to. My family are the bestest and they kept bringing us closer together and were involved in our daily struggles, and they made certain we got married before we have another baby grub. We're trying to get preggers again now but don't ask me about it because I don't want to talk about it! I just want to repeatedly tease it so that you become emotionally invested in me again, but I won't answer any of your questions because it might expose the fact that I lied about having PCOS.

Did you guyz watch my wedding vlog? You should! And watch the reaction vlog too! It's totally worth watching both and I'm not just saying that because I'm trying to earn more YT bucks, not at all. My lips are slightly bigger in one than the other and you should watch them several times to see if you can spot the difference.
Wasn’t MY wedding the best you’ve ever seen? It was a such great day- everyone wanted to see me in my dress, everyone was talking about how shredded I was, everyone prayed for me, and I got to boss them all around the whole day! It was incredible!

Oh and Focks looked cute in his suit, though I didn’t see much of him because it was MY day not a mum day, so my family minded him. Oh yes, and Durt was there I think- ah yes, he was there and he called me skinny!!!- and there were some cows as well. 🤷‍♀️

I’ve been working soooooo hard since the wedding because the Funnee app is lagging behind pretty badly and people aren’t making all the ice cubes I’m giving them recipes for. I’ve had to start making comments under every Funnee post to boost the engagement. And I’ve got another 6 secret prodjekts coming out soon that I can’t wait to tell you about! You’re going to love them because they’re just the sort of thing I would want and I always dreamed of creating, and if I want it then it must be good amirite?!

Okay, I’d better get to the gym and sMaSh out a quick workout so that I can earn the right to eat some sweet potato today. I’ll be back on here afterwards to complain about how that wasn’t a real workout and didn’t count because I didn’t sweat enough, and how I’ll have to sneak in another workout in the afternoon to compensate.

In the meantime, here are some pointless polls for you to answer to boost my engagement and help me bank another million before the end of the week.
Oh and I just noticed how shiny my face has been during these stories. It's from the serum I used this morning which I think has made me extra dEwY and because the weather is a little colder than usual, which always affects how dEwY my face is and how pUfFy my lips are. definitely nothing to do with the overuse of botox and fillers
You guys are always asking me about my amazing skin so I'll make a new skincare vlog sometime in the next week actually three months to show you what I'm just loving these days basically promoting whomever is paying me the most that week.
_________
Thanks to @emememily for the brilliant thread title!
Holt duck this is gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Biggest PICK ME vibes when she can't even call a sandwich a sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Her normal sandwich would just be one slice of low calorie paleo bread and some thin slices of tomato and cucumber on top. How can her stans not see how disordered she is?!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 596088

AKA what us simpletons call a salad sandwhich here in Australia 🤣🤣

Loaded, she says. I don't see any spread. No mayo, no butter even. Looks dry as duck. Also how is this any different from what she eats everyday, open faced?? It's just missing an egg.

She loves making a spectacle and a big deal of nothing.

Reactions: 35
Annnddd my polite comment congratulating him was deleted from his page!🤷‍♀️
I saw that comment and you had a point- he promotes himself as an active outdoor sports kind of person yet despite having a massive following and businesses attached to his name, doesn't wear a helmet. I would be embarrassed. I currently live in a country where I don't have to wear a helmet and I do anyway. Maybe he has to release a line of helmets to promote helmet use /s.
At least Focks had a helmet but that's the bare minimum and he shouldn't be congratulated for that.

I don't understand how these people who, of course are putting filtered versions of themselves online, can't even put 'good' versions of themselves online.

Reactions: 23
Does Tahlia give this advice to her always hustling sister? If Sezza doesn't fill every second of her day, she doesn't feel accomplished and promotes that kind of behavior. How can Tahlia share this with an "this" when her sister is just that?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I saw that comment and you had a point- he promotes himself as an active outdoor sports kind of person yet despite having a massive following and businesses attached to his name, doesn't wear a helmet. I would be embarrassed. I currently live in a country where I don't have to wear a helmet and I do anyway. Maybe he has to release a line of helmets to promote helmet use /s.
At least Focks had a helmet but that's the bare minimum and he shouldn't be congratulated for that.

I don't understand how these people who, of course are putting filtered versions of themselves online, can't even put 'good' versions of themselves online.
I am so over the curated versions these people can portray of themselves online and how totally gullible people are, sucking up every morsel of the bullshit that's served up to them, as well as only seeing a totally one-sided response from other stans to the aforementioned BS ! How do we get the truth out there? How long before people wake up to themselves and see what crap is being dished out to them? How long is it going to be before the karma train smashes these idiots head on for all the harm they're causing? I'm pissed off with how much this pair affect my life and invade my thoughts, the negativity they cause me to feel and the nastiness they bring out in me. I try not to watch but I can't help it...I want them to fail, to fall flat on their smirking, artificially inflated, phony faces, and I know that sounds so, so nasty. But they have already caused so much damage for so many people through their words and their actions, and it doesn't look like its going to stop any time soon. They do NOTHING positive for this world, their "work" does not make the world a better place, or create any advancements for industry or humanity, or in fact have any clear benefit to any one except themselves, lining their Gucci pockets and feathering their already multimillion dollar nest....for doing NOTHING DECENT!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Rant over...for now!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Guys guys guys! I put 4 fillings in my sandwich today! 4! I know! How crazy am I? I’ve done this like 3 times now so it’s such a phase. I’m not even mad about it! Don’t want to give away too much but you may find this recipe coming up on Sunee! You can thanks me later sissys!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 16.30.38.png

Eh, what you really, really mean is "Expect some dry as duck cookies on tomorrows uploads on fUnEe that will go out too late," amirite, Sissy?
Come now, don't be lying. We know this is tomorrow's recipe you're tAsTe TesTinG today. Because that's just how you roll. It's hardly rEciPe tEsTinG dAy when you make one recipe once, right the day before you upload it for your blind stans :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2021-05-29 at 11.03.55.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.