Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claraelvis

Ok long time lurker, first time poster!
I just couldn’t help it with this one…

Really hope this video works, but I caught this before she deleted it!! Her stories going through the vitamins she takes - she accidentally uploaded two different versions of her talking through the same vitamins so she doesn’t “quickly story and hit upload straight away” like she always says. She pre-records different versions (so has no excuse for her spelling mistakes).

Also explains why she couldn’t upload the other week.

The best bit of this though is her whole act explaining the pre-natal vitamins, she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing, she’s the one that’s trying to stir up the pregnancy rumours :rolleyes: she had to ramp up her acting and ‘quirky’ little movements for v2 to upload:ROFLMAO:

Now only v1 is up on her stories. Enjoy!!
Hi!! Where can I see the video number 1? I can’t seem to see it on your post ☹

Reactions: 5

Linthebin

I didn't mean to offend you 2xblended... I was just giving my opinion. I both agree and disagree with various parts of your argument. Doesnt matter really but i will say:

It matters to me why she is 'brought down' because for myself it is bigger than one person. I don't wish to bring her down personally. I wish that she would take accountability, learn, do better and do good.
Yeah she deserves to loose her platform but it in all liklyness won't, no matter if she gets a slap on her wrist from the accc or not.
I personally will pick my battles for what i believe is important... that's all. No hate.

Reactions: 4

beanybeans

Oh great we have to live through the birth story again. Yeah we get it. Your contractions were just sooo much more intense then other than people’s so that was the only reason you got an epidural!!
There’s so shame in having the pain medication Sarah!
Re the birth - I found the birth video interesting so went to see GG for other people's opinions at the time but couldn't find the birth thread, only the ones either side. Was it taken down?

Reactions: 3