Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thejesuslizard

Chatty Member
Why the fuck does she always refer to Kurt as her husband now? It’s as cringe as when she was begging for the engagement ring but didn’t seem to be that excited about marriage and the commitment. She just wanted the ring and to tick a box off. It’s like she just wanted to finally get married to be able to use the word husband. She talks about Kurt like her followers don’t know who he is so uses the word husband or says my son’s dad instead 🧐
She is literally playing house. Buy a house ☑ Have a kid ☑ Get engaged ☑ Get married ☑ All before 30! 🥱🙄 it reeks of immaturity

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

ashernz

Does Tahlia give this advice to her always hustling sister? If Sezza doesn't fill every second of her day, she doesn't feel accomplished and promotes that kind of behavior. How can Tahlia share this with an "this" when her sister is just that?!
I think this is more about her own mental health. Besides, it’s kind of hard to pull your own sister up when you are employed as a result of her ambition.

Reactions: 12

B.Bop

So I’ve only watched her stories, can’t be arsed to sit through a vlog of hers.
The green tube - Aveda be curly - clearly indicates it’s a lotion on the Adore Beauty website, you would have to be dumb to think it’s a gel.

• Haha

Lloret

Chatty Member
Someone on the Reddit sub posted the WF competition T&C's. Here's a few bits I find interesting.

1) The competition is only open to Aussie residents 16+ who can travel to Sydney in July. Of course Sarah hasn't mentioned this. Gotta let international fans think they have a shot. Plus it limits those from states who must quarantine upon entry to NSW (Vic) or in lockdown (Melb). It's basically open to NSW residents only right now.

2) The "date with Sarah" is actually VIP attendance to a special White Fox event. Winners and their plus one will get return flights to Sydney (up to $400 per person), two nights accommodation (up to $800 per room) and VIP attendance to the event.

No mention of getting to see or hang out with Sarah. In fact, no mention of Sarah at all, except for the use of her name for the competition and referencing her collection.

3) A minimum purchase of one order to enter, but each order counts as an entry. So people who want several items can split their purchase into multiple separate orders (as opposed to all items in one order) to increase their odds.

4) The last is my favourite. They've included pandemic in the list of reasons they aren't liable to follow through on the competition... during a CURRENT pandemic. They can theoretically cancel the competition as soon as the sale ends and wouldn't be breaking the T&C's. Fans who spent money in good faith won't have a leg to stand on.

Again, of course none of this has been explained beforehand.
I'm pretty sure Sezza did say something like "sorry guys that are overseas" . Anyways, that doesn't change anything.

Wowww I l watched Brenton's wife's (Beths) insta stories today on her pt page and holy moly, is it just me or is she morphing into Sarah?!

• Sick

baloo_14

Chatty Member
I barely made it through about 3 minutes of that hair video. She’s so manic in it ! Made me tired just watching it.

• Haha

Tan9Heart

Looks like Kurt is working on a shoot today as well, which is the real reason she isn’t working. So we all know she loves a moan on those days.

• Haha

Mel.6

While everyone is correct in saying a GP does the cervical screening Sarah specifically said she was at her gynaecologist for an appointment. I remember her specifically saying it because I thought it was odd she wasn't just at her gp but dismissed it thinking it was because of the prolapse. It was an insta story in her car.

While everyone is correct in saying a GP does the cervical screening Sarah specifically said she was at her gynaecologist for an appointment. I remember her specifically saying it because I thought it was odd she wasn't just at her gp but dismissed it thinking it was because of the prolapse. It was an insta story in her car.

canica

Has anyone else noticed that she drives crazy when kurt is away? I think she gets mad at him when he is away for work...
DB0DCA8B-556B-420E-B5B2-90B3E9C5DF9C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

BusyBee01

Ouch. Whether it's a joke or not this is SAVAGE 😂
I wonder if this is more about sassing people who follow Sarah or influencer culture in general. I could see Sarah being quite rude about the people who follow her and this could be a joke that they share with him.

Spicy_bananas

That new "ad" on the Funee IG :rolleyes:
Also in my country all the fake reviews are still up and the rating is still at 4 (while it was 2.3 before the fake giveaway).

• Sick
  • Angry

Nodi504

Chatty Member
I have a theory on this. I think Kurt is a very large part of the problem. Hear me out here!

We all know about the “skinny wife dream” comment in the vows. So he meets her okay, the Sarah most of us loved! He’s a try hard coastie boy tradie. I know what those guys are like I have one for a dad. The constant comments about my body my whole life fucked me up big time! I was a thick dark haired girl, he’d dreamed of a tiny bleach blonde, blue eyed surfy daughter (sound familiar?) It took a fuck load of healing with my new husband and him making sure I got therapy before I could even look at my body without utter disgust. So Sarah meets Kurt, Sarah already has issues with food and he makes it 1000x worse, by dreaming of something she isn’t at all.

I may be projecting big time here but it’s a theory!
I’m sorry about your issues, I have been body-shamed millions of times by my parents for being too thick or too thin… and it really messes you up big time. Glad you have a supportive husband who took you to therapy and worked with your issues, sending much love 💞
Also Sarah does have a type of try-hard mildly misogynistic dudes who she morphs parts into while she is in the relationship, e.g. weightlifting and bulking when she was with Mitch, being the surfy adventurous beachy girl when she first met Kurt, etc. Part of me thinks she suffered abuse when she was with Mitch, like they’ve been together for 7 years I believe… and after break-up Kurt was simply there to fill a void. Now Kurt is getting skinny too ironically 😂

• Heart

Mel.6

I'm still baffled by people going on vacation during a pandemic. Stay the fuck home people!
Also people who come back from vacation don't have to self-isolate? If not that's irresponsible imo

Yeah same in Germany...
Most people are returning to Australia from living overseas. Its pretty hard to leave the country at the moment so no casual holidays are happening (there are ways around it). They do have to isolate in hotels but the variants are super contagious and have been spread through the shared air conditioner network. The government was too stupid/slow to build proper separate quarrentine so its all in hotels that have had several outbreaks

Luna997

I commented saying that was not paella. As a spaniard, we call that “rice with things”. I can still my see my comment, so I guess i slipped their deleting frenzy!! Or maybe they did delete it but I can see it, as i’m the “author” of the comment 🤷‍♀️
I remember seeing this and I’m like “that’s gonna get deleted”. I checked and I can still seeing it.

• Haha