Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sobusy

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I saw on her feed that if you purchased something from her WF range during the sale she would be "slipping a pink ticket" into a few peoples packages.......so the unlucky recipients then get to "hang out" with Scuzzy as per the Sunee scam.
Were the two related? I thought if they bought something in the WFA sale, they might get a ticked and a free flight to hang out with YouTube’s most average holistic whatever but it was seperate to the sunee scam

Reactions: 7

Tan9Heart

Youre meant to brush before and not eat or drink for half an hour after. Something about when you wake up your teeth are more absorbent(?) Not the right word but yeah the brushing before protects them from your breakfast etc (im not a dentist but my dentist told me to brush before and I did some googling after they told me because I like to know reasons and that's kinda the gist of what I read any dentists on here can feel free to correct me haha).
So interesting. I’ve never heard this. We are always busy in the morning, it’s wake, coffee, eat, shower, teeth, out. The hungry kids wouldn’t wait 30mins to eat, so I don’t think we’d change but interesting to know.

yeah forgive me if I’m being ignorant here but in NZ/Aus, you just get your Pap smear (now called cervical screening) from your GP... I’ve been to a gyno once and it was a referral from my GP... I feel like no one in Australia or NZ goes to a gyno for a Pap smear, it’s like a routine thing like a sexual health check up..
I’m in the UK and I’ve never seen a Gyno. You go to the GP and a nurse does your cervical screening every 3 years. If you have further problems from that result you get referred. Then as far as I know your tests are more regular. Mammograms are once you hit 50.

Heyah__

Chatty Member
I used to work in a maternity hospital. Labour and delivery is so so different for every woman. However, it wasn’t uncommon for women who had hyped up their birth to be “all natural” and “a beautiful miracle of nature” etc etc and convinced themselves that everything would be smooth and easy for them to end up being incredibly and legitimately traumatised by the actual birthing experience, especially when complications meant they weren’t able to follow their very specific medication free vaginal delivery etc birth plan.

I guess what I’m saying it Sarah could have been screaming from legitimate pain maybe or out of genuine fear/terror she was experiencing at realising the reality of delivery was very different from how she had imagined it would be.

Thank you! Makes sense. I only started following her towards the end of her pregnancy so I didn’t see her lead up but I do remember in her vlog that her birthing class told her to call it “pressure not pain” so I can see that she probably went into it thinking it wasn’t going to be that bad

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
I just...I have such a hard time believing that's an intended result. I love Roman / Aquiline noses as much as the next person, but hers looks like a BEFORE photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

peridoe

VIP Member
That screenshot has since been deleted. I'm 100% sure scuz has tattle open ALL the time.
If we're all haterrzzzz, why does she care to listen in so much?
We obviously do her a lot of good.
Oooh what happened? Think I've missed something.

Reactions: 6

usemycode

VIP Member
While everyone is correct in saying a GP does the cervical screening Sarah specifically said she was at her gynaecologist for an appointment. I remember her specifically saying it because I thought it was odd she wasn't just at her gp but dismissed it thinking it was because of the prolapse. It was an insta story in her car.

While everyone is correct in saying a GP does the cervical screening Sarah specifically said she was at her gynaecologist for an appointment. I remember her specifically saying it because I thought it was odd she wasn't just at her gp but dismissed it thinking it was because of the prolapse. It was an insta story in her car.
She probably just wants to add to the pregnancy speculation 🙄

Reactions: 5

LILK22

“Provision to these rules due to an AcT oF GoD” FFS they really must be flopping on sales if they have to hold such a competition 🤦🏾‍♀️
Also another dig at Kurt with the reel she shared about putting bread away... am I only one who found that reel sexist af?
what did she do to him now? I dont have insta so i cant see it...

nbx512

Chatty Member
I just downloaded Lilly Sandi's new app (lean). It has workouts, recipes, journaling and habit tracking as well as physio exercises showing you the correct form for things or wrist stretches for sitting at a desk. It seems you get few things free from each category and then an annual subscription for AUD$145. Still expensive but what you get is so much more.

Tan9Heart

Loads of new reviews on the apple app store in the UK. All 5 stars and all with an insta handle at the end. It’s outrageous
Will reporting them work? I can see those new ones too. I’m going to edit my original review so it bumps up to the top.

MunchMel

Chatty Member
Dying 😂 she’s so desperate to be skinny.

Sez balls let me tell you something honey, if you have to distort your body to look that way it’s not your natural body type 🙊
The sooner you realise you’re not a tiny, tanned, bleach blonde surfy chick the better. Wake up to yourself for fucks sake you’re 28 with a husband and child. Time to stop pretend playing princesses and castles now.
Sorry, but she does not look like that. Like it or not, that is the truth.

• Haha