Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
Good morning siSsiEs!

I’m just having a sit down chat with you from the car because I have too many offices to choose from inside the house and that confuses me, so I just left Focks to play with some tools in the garden and popped out here really quickly to chat with you, my bEstiEs!

It’s been a long time since we’ve had a proper catch up! I’m now officially Fock’s mum and Durt’s wife! Can you believe it? We’re a real family now, not like the fake family we were when you were telling us we were #couplegoals; now it’s official!
My family has worked so hard on our relationship, I don't know where we'd be without them- unlike Durt’s family whom we only invited to the wedding because we had to. My family are the bestest and they kept bringing us closer together and were involved in our daily struggles, and they made certain we got married before we have another baby grub. We're trying to get preggers again now but don't ask me about it because I don't want to talk about it! I just want to repeatedly tease it so that you become emotionally invested in me again, but I won't answer any of your questions because it might expose the fact that I lied about having PCOS.

Did you guyz watch my wedding vlog? You should! And watch the reaction vlog too! It's totally worth watching both and I'm not just saying that because I'm trying to earn more YT bucks, not at all. My lips are slightly bigger in one than the other and you should watch them several times to see if you can spot the difference.
Wasn’t MY wedding the best you’ve ever seen? It was a such great day- everyone wanted to see me in my dress, everyone was talking about how shredded I was, everyone prayed for me, and I got to boss them all around the whole day! It was incredible!

Oh and Focks looked cute in his suit, though I didn’t see much of him because it was MY day not a mum day, so my family minded him. Oh yes, and Durt was there I think- ah yes, he was there and he called me skinny!!!- and there were some cows as well. 🤷‍♀️

I’ve been working soooooo hard since the wedding because the Funnee app is lagging behind pretty badly and people aren’t making all the ice cubes I’m giving them recipes for. I’ve had to start making comments under every Funnee post to boost the engagement. And I’ve got another 6 secret prodjekts coming out soon that I can’t wait to tell you about! You’re going to love them because they’re just the sort of thing I would want and I always dreamed of creating, and if I want it then it must be good amirite?!

Okay, I’d better get to the gym and sMaSh out a quick workout so that I can earn the right to eat some sweet potato today. I’ll be back on here afterwards to complain about how that wasn’t a real workout and didn’t count because I didn’t sweat enough, and how I’ll have to sneak in another workout in the afternoon to compensate.

In the meantime, here are some pointless polls for you to answer to boost my engagement and help me bank another million before the end of the week.
Oh and I just noticed how shiny my face has been during these stories. It's from the serum I used this morning which I think has made me extra dEwY and because the weather is a little colder than usual, which always affects how dEwY my face is and how pUfFy my lips are. definitely nothing to do with the overuse of botox and fillers
You guys are always asking me about my amazing skin so I'll make a new skincare vlog sometime in the next week actually three months to show you what I'm just loving these days basically promoting whomever is paying me the most that week.
_________
Thanks to @emememily for the brilliant thread title!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147

ashernz

This whole Sunee drama is what happens when your staff recruitment criteria is purely driven by nepotism.
When you hire your husband instead of an experienced Marketing Director, you get an illegal marketing campaign.
When you hire your best friend instead of an experienced Social Media Manager, you get dodgy practices like comment deletion.
When you hire your sister instead of an experienced Graphic Designer, you get typos and font colours that are difficult to read.
When you decide that you are a Chef purely because you prepare food for your family multiple times a day, you get poor reviews on your cooking app.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

2xblended

VIP Member
Comp deleted, now her stans are left waiting
Because she has deleted it and because she has blocked people who are asking questions about the scam, I am reporting her to the ACCC and ScamWatch (a division of the ACCC). I'm not giving her a couple of days to sort this out as I originally planned because she has deleted the evidence and has started operation cleanup to hide what she attempted to do.
I would urge everyone to do the same and include the original screenshots so that she is held accountable. All the recent reviews are false and this is blatant false advertising for the app.

I just thought of something kind of funny. She’s so focused on ‘making another baby’ surely they don’t have time for that with Focks sleeping in their room & bed!!! Like does she realise she actually has to do the deed with Durt for this to happen
They probably *make babies* in the content room, since that's what the baby is for: content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Sarah’s Day #27: fake reviews for Sunee, give me all your munee, all decency down the dunee

Off to reporting her to ACCC, thanks to everyone who posted screenshots since now I’m officially blocked by Sunee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Nodi504

Chatty Member
The important question is
If a few months ago fox was already a pro at riding a skateboard why does Kurt have to be on the skateboard with him showing him the shred
Omg did you not know Focks is a pro at everything. He is such an advanced toddlah, smashing all the milestones. He can say words like “umbrella” “banana” but can’t say “mummy” 😳 he was literally Michael Phelps at the swimming lessons that was never mentioned again, speeding through all the babies 👶. Maybe Kurt is not showing him how to skate, rather he is showing Kurt 😭🤘🏾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

MLS89

Reported a Body Bloom ad on Facebook yesterday and just got a notification that it has been removed for violating their ad guidelines 🙌😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Sarah’s Day #27: on my “mum days” I 100% focus on my son, but let me just get a hundred Insta stories done.

• Haha
Reactions: 89

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
View attachment 597285

12 stories ranting about how great she is and how awesome her leg workout was and how amazing her nuuuuu ebook will be 🙄
Also saying she has spent the Last Month trialing workouts she has written down through the last year?

The last month she has been away for a week, gotten married, the spent 2 weeks sick and telling us how she hadnt worked out....So in the last 1-2 weeks you have tried a couple of workouts Sarah. There is no time measurement quite like a Sarah time measurement.

Also I call BS on her writing down workouts for a YEAR!

The only reason this eBook has come along at this point in time is because her Funnee App hasnt brought in the $$ she expected. Now this will be her latest influx of cash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

2xblended

VIP Member
They are not asking people to write positive reviews so technically aren't doing anything wrong...

I don't love it but it's not the worst marketing idea... they gotta try something right!!
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

No, you're wrong, it is, in fact, the absolute worst marketing idea, and they are doing something wrong- very wrong. It's unethical. It's illegal. It's unscrupulous. Anyone suggesting such deceptive marketing tactics would be fired in the real world.

Yes, you're right, they've gotta try something... so why not try:
Offering actual recipes that don't taste like shit
Including the nutritional breakdown that their stans have been asking for
Offering an actual 1 month subscription option (not a 3-month plan that is paid monthly)
Labelling their food categories correctly (Vegetarian vs. Vegan)
Correcting all the typos
Offering recipes that aren't all GF/DF/RSF to broaden her target audience
Reducing the insane price of the subscription
Uploading content that is of value to her subscribers (meal plans, a shopping list, etc.)
Consistenly updating the app with well-researched and properly written informative articles
Crediting the actual sources whose recipes she has stolen and bastardized

Those are just off the top of my head. Funny how it never occured to me to suggest that she surreptitiously buys fake reviews by doing a giveaway?! But what would I know, I'm only a highly qualified, experienced and certified professional who would never dream of such unethical behaviour essentially, I'm the opposite of Sarah.

I do hope everyone reports this SCAM to the ACCC. If we all do it, she'll have to stop. It's a shame she needs to be told that this is wrong, but evidently she has no moral compass whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

kij1997

I want to throw up in her face.“This is what my body is made for. making babies..“
Can this women get more backwards and ignorant?
What’s with women that choose to not have kids? Are they unworthy, have they NoT fOuNd GoD yet?? She is so fucking disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

ashernz

Is she for real? All this nonsense just to deflect from her ongoing problematic behavior. First making it seem like the negative reviews are the fake ones and now these absolute nonsense polls following her horrendous birth story..
Hold on.... “don’t ask me if I’m pregnant” but “participate in polls about my next baby!”
Huh????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

Mel.6

"Its the perfect mix of strength, conditioning, pilates blah blah"

1. How would you know what makes something the perfect mix when you're not qualified?

2. Strength? Training to increase strength is more complicated than doing "strength" exercises it requires programming and including progression etc

3. Conditioning? For what boo? What are you "conditioning" yourself for? Again requires more than random cardio exercises

4. Pilates? How can you possibly be designing pilates workouts WHEN YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED... For the love of God pls just at least say pilates inspired.

5. Just fuck off pls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
IMG_1793.PNG

1. Why is she genuinely surprised at herself? What even???
  2. Making them apart of her routine???
  3. Why is lunch-time routine in quotes ffs???
  4. Why is it a lunch time routine and not just lunch time?

And to borrow from @Mel.6 's eloquent, perfect phrasing:
  5. Please just fuck right off with your hair pills ad
Meanwhile, her hair is still slicked the fuck back all the time. She had her curls for literally 1.5 days. Now she's just shilling these damn pills everyday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Tan9Heart

CD552C3C-0BB8-4385-BB1A-DCA20712998A.jpeg

Just looking at Sarahs frequently used emojis!

Arghhhh Kurt 🤯🤯😳😬 They’ve sussed out our review idea for Sunee ☀🤬🤬🤬🤦‍♀️ How are we going to increase subscriptions now 💸💸💸💸
Better get making that cookie recipe I found on Google 🍪🍪🍪🥇
We can ignore the whole thing as usual 🔥🙊
Just going to workout 💪 will you take Fox 😍
Don’t disturb me 🙅🏼‍♀️ I need me time.
Make sure if you have a coffee ☕ that you don’t show our machine, we’ve not sorted our advertising deal yet 💸💸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
As someone who has experienced multiple miscarriages and infertility, my husband and I have both said to each other: if we can’t have children (including biological, adoptive, foster), then what we have together is enough.

Having a child/children would be nice, but we are also content together if that’s not meant to be.

It is classic SeZzY to say “this is what I’m on the earth to do, to be a loving mother and partner”… with no acknowledgement of those who have experienced difficulties.

Well for those who are choosing not to be in a relationship, or not to have children - and for others like me who are struggling with their fertility journey please know that YOU ARE ENOUGH 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 79

blacktigertears

VIP Member
She feels physical signs in her body that she is ready for another…. U sure you’re not just horny and want sex lol

• Haha
Reactions: 79