Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claraelvis

View attachment 618217
How long before this gets deleted?
Im contemplating starting an instagram account just to store receipts of everything they delete between all their accounts. Fortunately for these liars, I just dont have the time for it and I couldnt keep up with all their deletions. Theyre so hyperfocused on just pretending their app is good, that theyre good "positive" people, I just dont have the time for it. Seeing as how the new defence is the innocent "but we didnt delete, there's a bug, can you share what you said in the comment?"
I commented saying that was not paella. As a spaniard, we call that “rice with things”. I can still my see my comment, so I guess i slipped their deleting frenzy!! Or maybe they did delete it but I can see it, as i’m the “author” of the comment 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Seems the WF website is glitchy af.
I don't know whether I'm surprised she's selling out or not tbh... Her clothes are shit but her fans are always desperate to meet her 😬

Also this one lady clearly doesn't know how shit WF are with returns etc 😂
I read WF as WTF as in what the fuck 😂 seems appropriate
Also Sarah looks so much like her sisters with those glasses and long hair (*cough *cough extensions…no rEgRoWth 😂🙄)

When you follow a vlogger such as Tara Michelle and her renovation series your realise how much Sarah just fucked up that content. Tara is paying for all hers and it is so so interesting and her parents are so fucking sweet. So yeah follow her series if you love a good reno
I just looked her up and wow her renovations actually look nice instead of splashing everywhere with pink peach white and nUUUtralsss

KSD041

Comp deleted, now her stans are left waiting
I just want to make it clear that my comment was in response to nbx512 who needed a rhyme for her Sarah’s day thread title suggestion.

Scammy Scuz: buying 5 star ratings. Comp deleted, now her stans are left waiting.

MunchMel

Chatty Member
I really have the urge to post something snarky or insulting on that stupid photo of her making cookies on the Sunee Instagram page. I know I will get blocked and that would be a shame. I can’t believe the competition post has resulted in so many comments. Where is this level of engagement with all the other posts?

Lloret

Chatty Member
I cracked and am watching the hair video... I'm cringing SO. HARD.

The way she's slicking the product in:
View attachment 612474

The hair all around her head.... wtf
View attachment 612478

LOL
View attachment 612481

WTF
View attachment 612484
View attachment 612485

For someone who "deep dived" on the subject, she has NO fucking clue.

"I'm very impatient".... You can't be impatient when you have curly hair.
She's constantly touching it. STOP. TOUCHING. THE. HAIR. That's how you get frizz :rolleyes:

Sorry for the rant/pic spam. I'm just... :sick:
Can we acknowledge the huuuge overbite??? Gosh her teeth from the side look even worse than I thought. Who the dentist? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
Sorry, definitely didn’t intend to imply that the birth experience is only traumatic if you don’t have realistic expectations. NOT the case at all for many women who experience serious complications. Labour and delivery is an extreme medical event where things can either run smoothly, have a few hiccups, or serious and life threatening complications can occur. Many women suffer from PTSD as a result of the trauma they experience during the birth. The trauma can be caused by physical, medical, and emotional things that happen during the birth. Absolutely not meaning to minimise other people’s birth experiences in any way. My comment was just to shed some potential context for what might be happening in Sarah’s birth vlog.
All good, I just wanted to mention it because I know it’s a very personal and emotional experience and a topic that frequently gets heated.

They are back
The fake reviews are the positive ones 🤣

Lloret

Chatty Member
I find it really disgusting that Kurt walks inside with shoes on while Sezzabrat and Focean are barefoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

usemycode

VIP Member
She’s actually said before that she thinks her contractions were worse than other women in labour because she has abs...I kid you not.

Her labour to me was so dramatic, the sounds she was making were next level.
Made me so scared prior to birth but then when I was in labour i couldn’t imagine screaming like she was.
Can anyone else say if they had an experience like this? I’m genuinely curious.
Screaming/groaning and other kinds of vocalising are pretty normal in labour. I didn’t watch her birth video so can’t judge on that though.

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Lol and pretty sure the "after" photo is from 5+ years ago (believe she was in her parents house)...
Before = last week
After = 5+ years ago
The science is strong with this one.
That photo is from the last time she attempted the curly girl method. It looked just as bad as it does this time but she used a flattering photo to make it look like it was healthy.

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Not hating at all rn, but that Funee video was so not even remotely funny??
Her stans have such low standards. Begging for this to be a series :rolleyes:

That recipe had just spice/seasoning from the chorizo, paprika (?) and lemon? Gross.

And Jei midly scratched/adjusted his crotch mid-cooking. Great, just great.
View attachment 609517
Lmao it was cringe at best 😬🤣 seems like Sez is the only one hyping this up, she be commenting on every Sunee post now...need to get the engagement sis.

blacktigertears

VIP Member
I stopped watching her stories for a few months because she's such a fucking BORE and just drones on & on about herself constantly, but tuned in today to hear her COMPLAINING, what a surprise!
So let's keep tabs on her whinging this week and prove that she's not the positive, happy person she says she is.
Monday: complained she feels flat & unmotivated because of Fox's sleep
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:
I’m keen to see how this pans out! Pls keep us updated ;)